Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
The semantics of Paganism Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:57 pm
Recursive Paradox
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox
That and a s**t load of ironic persecution complex.
That much I can understand. What do you expect from someone who gets caught and suddenly realizes their actions aren't okay with everyone else- of course she's going to feel persecuted. But then, my rapist felt the same way when he was facing the group of Asatru who came to help me flee.

True enough. My rapist abusive ex felt fairly persecuted when so many of our mutual friends cut ties and rallied around me.
They once accused Vinnie of being you because he criticised them on their bullshit.

Yeah, I heard about that. They have an awful lot of bullshit to criticize.
Vinnie?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:04 pm
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox
That much I can understand. What do you expect from someone who gets caught and suddenly realizes their actions aren't okay with everyone else- of course she's going to feel persecuted. But then, my rapist felt the same way when he was facing the group of Asatru who came to help me flee.

True enough. My rapist abusive ex felt fairly persecuted when so many of our mutual friends cut ties and rallied around me.
They once accused Vinnie of being you because he criticised them on their bullshit.

Vinnie?
The ED/M&R reg (or is it ex-reg now?) who used to be known as Vincent, I think.  

Gho the Girl

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:05 pm
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox

Vinnie?
ED kinda troll, kinda educated person in the vein of Happy Day in ED. Has a lot of accounts, like Holy Mule Man, Vincent Reincarnate. Was originally Drake Sanada.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:10 pm
Oh him.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out