Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Having your first period at ages 12 and younger Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

w u u b i e

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:09 pm
Great Destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The world.....
Had mines at 12, 3 o'clock in the morning. ._.
Is mine.....! .icons by mockingbirds99.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that's when i had cramps >.>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:20 am
Iwas NINE when I started, I was crying and I didn't want to go to school. My mom was like " Tawnee-boo you have to go to school at sometime or another."

My mom wasn't the first to know I was on my period though, no one blood related knew I was on my period first. I was at my besite's house and she and her mom were to first to know I was on my period. It was kinda embrassing being so young and bleeding in between your thighs.  

Meridyth Mayhem

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100

Shirley Got Swagg

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:33 am
I was 10 when I first had my period  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:55 pm
I was 10 years old when it happened.
It was the first day after moving into the town i currently live in.
Yeah... I don't remember much other than my stomach hurt, and it took awhile to realize why.  

Tsukuyomi25021

Lxia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am

I had mine when I was about 11 XD oh god I remember waking up to it, it was so heavy I almost thought I was going to die from blood loss! XD the sheets I had on my bed were all white and new! my poor fluffy sheets!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:53 am
Lieutenant Shotgun
s**t, am I the only person who had their first period at 11? ; - ;

nope D:

i also had mine at 11, which i personally think is really young. ;P
it happened at home i believe, i just saw gross stuff in my panties and i told my mom. she was amazed cause she had hers at like what, 16? D:  

lil bih

Dabbler

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:02 pm
Since I have a late birthday I had mine when I was 12 ;-;
Thank god the years before I'd had FLE.
I jsut got really pissed when I found out. It had been so subtle too with no cramps or anything D:
Then I told my mom and the next day my dad was like 'LETS GO BKIKING =D' and htne I was like no and when asked why I responded with 'It happened.'
He laughed his head off >>  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:16 am
I got it when I was turning ten. I'm eleven now, and when I was younger, I was scared. My mom explained everything to me, but I was still flipshit. I was freaked out, y'know? I'm actually on mine right now. Ew.  

Xxxmy toxic valentinexxX

XxXxgoth_witch 101xXxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:23 am
i was 8 but turning 9 on Sunday and it happened at school i was glad i was half day though biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:28 am
It happened to me while I was twelve, still in elementary school, I think it was my birthday, too, bbut we didn't have a half day. I soon found out that being nine years old was the appropriate starting age for some girls getting their period.  

Anime_Lover_Keir

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:41 am
I started at 11 in 5th grade, i swear i didnt realize it when i first started it. I didnt know why there was this funky brownish looking stuff on my underwear. i am pretty sure it took a couple of days for my mom to realize it too. I hate having periods... its 5 days of bloody torture...
i am 16 bow so i have had it for 5 years.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:45 am
Kimmy_is_awesome
Since I have a late birthday I had mine when I was 12 ;-;
Thank god the years before I'd had FLE.
I jsut got really pissed when I found out. It had been so subtle too with no cramps or anything D:
Then I told my mom and the next day my dad was like 'LETS GO BKIKING =D' and htne I was like no and when asked why I responded with 'It happened.'
He laughed his head off >>

my first few years i didnt have cramps but now i get cramps the first day of when i start.
He shouldnt laugh at you for that, that was mean of him  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:56 pm
I was just a few months shy of turning thirteen when I got mine.

Luckily it happened on a day off from school, and I had just finished health class the previous semester so I knew what was going on.

Ironically enough I started a couple days after my best friend got hers. o.o''  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:15 pm
Well, you're so filthy. I'm better off without you and you're better off without me.

I was eleven and at the time, I was in a summer camp. I knew what was going on, but being in a place full of people I didn't know, I was pretty freaked out.
I have Asperger's Syndrome, a high-functioning form of autism, and I didn't know how to communicate with others very well back then.
So you can imagine how angry my mother was when she learned the counselors wouldn't let me call her.User Image

Well, I'm so ugly. You're better off without me and I'm better off alone.

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Retard gtfo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:03 pm
Grr did anyone have it when they where 9. I did TwT  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items