Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 pm
"You're not the only one." Iago whispered. "I've wanted to do that for so long. I wanted to know how it would feel." he told her, smiling widely.
"I know it sounds crazy that I still fell for you after the way you acted, but it's because you were everything I wanted. I just couldn't have you because of my parents' stupid rules." he told her.
"But I don't care for the rules anymore. I'm in love with you, Evie, and I don't care if I'm not supposed to be. You're better than that Jocelyn woman would ever be." he whispered with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:37 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie's smile fell off of her lips when he'd revealed that he was in love with her. Before that point she'd merely assumed that he'd liked her, not that he was in love with her. She felt her face getting hot and she knew she had to say something to that. She couldn't just leave him hanging like she was. She felt as if her vision was tunneling and she couldn't see straight.

"You're....in love with me?" Evie repeated questioningly. She was so choked up she wasn't really able to speak without it coming out like a gasp or a sigh issuing from her lips.

There was no point trying to do something that was impossible. Evie let go of all her inhibitions and threw her arms around his neck with a squeal of delight.

"I am in love with you Iago....and I'll take care of that Jocelyn woman. She will not marry you if I have anything to say about it." Evie was determined to keep the man who'd proclaimed his love for her now. No way was he going to leave her and marry the She Devil.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:42 pm
"Yes, I am." Iago said with a smile. She was everything he wanted, and though she never really returned his feelings before now, he felt himself falling head over heels for her. All that he wanted to get rid of was her cold treatment of him, but now that that was gone, he saw how she really was, and it made him fall even more.
And it made him feel great to hear her say the same back to him. He knew that it was going to be hard to keep a relationship going, but he would try even if he had to run away with her.
"How?" he asked. He figured he would be able to, but how could she help?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:49 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie looked around and spotted a sword that was hanging from a hook on the ceiling. It was her most prized possession being that it was the first sword she'd ever made and it had never been touched before. It was still as sharp as all her swords were when she first made them, able to cut through hide and leather like butter.

"I'll run that through her cold...dead...ungrateful...evil...manipulative...vile...devilish heart." Evie glared at the sword as if she could get it to carry out her thoughts itself without her help. Oh she hated that Jocelyn woman....hated her with such a great passion. She hated Jocelyn as much as she loved Iago. "In reality...I have no idea...maybe I'll just show her how rotten and horrible this place is and maybe she'll leave on her own devices." Evie laughed and put her hand against Iago's cheek.

"Don't worry though...I'll always be by your side Iago, no matter what happens."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:52 pm
Iago paled. She couldn't be serious about stabbing her, was she? Apparently not, and his colour returned. Or maybe he could just refuse and have her leave. He wouldn't care if she ended up disappointed: Jocelyn held no attraction to him...not even physical.
He smiled when Evie's hand touched his cheek. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "You always have been, whether grudgingly whenever I was here, or in spirit, when I've carried your amazing work into battle." he said, tapping his sword. "You've saved my life more times than I can count." he told her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:57 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie noticed Iago's change in color. He'd gone from a sickly pale to his normal hue again. Had he taken her threat seriously? That made her smile, she could be mean and heartless a lot of the time but that didn't mean that she was THAT cruel. She could never take the life of another even if they'd hurt her in some way. It just wasn't who she was.

"And I'll continue to save your life as long as I possibly can." Evie smiled at him and quickly kissed him upon his cheek. She was so light and giddy now...it was good that he was holding otherwise she might have floated away out of sheer joy.

"I wonder what people will think if they saw us now."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:00 pm
"You helped save it just now...and it all started with a simple kiss on the forehead..." Iago began, kissing her right where she'd first kissed him: on her forehead. "That snowballed into me being able to hold my love." he said with a smile. He laughed at the thought of other people seeing them.
"They would wonder why the prince was holding a commoner like this, and some girls would be jealous that he'd picked a girl who worked in a forge...if my "wife"-" he put some sarcasm on that word "-saw me...maybe she'd divorce me." he said with a hopeful smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:07 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie secretly wanted someone to come in and see them, maybe what he said was true and somehow Jocelyn would hear of them being together alone in her forge and Jocelyn would decide to leave. Wouldn't that be completely dream-like. It would just put a topper on her already wonderful day. Evie closed her eyes when she felt Iago's lips on her forehead and she smiled when he pulled away. She reached up and flicked her bangs back into place and shook out her hair. There was nothing that could make her day any better, it was already as good as it could possibly get. Evie counted herself extremely lucky that the Prince had fallen in love with her, her fairy tale was starting to unfold.

"Hey, we forge girls catch a lot of wandering eyes for your information." Evie smiled brightly. She'd received her share of compliments along the way in her line of business, mostly from pigs and arrogant people but compliments anyway.

"Don't raise your hopes now...she might just try something to get back at you and make your life hell." Evie didn't know Jocelyn well at all but she didn't seem to be the gracefully losing type. "Other than that, the Prince and the Commoner live happily ever after."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 pm
Iago smiled. "Really? I hear whispers every now and again...some of the other girls like to put you down for your beauty." he said with a soft smile. "To me, I think you're even more beautiful than Jocelyn is, because you have a true beauty. You don't need jewels, done up hair, gaudy dresses, or makeup to be beautiful." he told her.
"As for us living happily ever after..." he trailed off, a hint of sadness to his voice. "This might have to be a secret for a while, as much as I want it not to be." he said. "I want the world to know. But I don't think my father would let me, not before pushing him for a long time." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:17 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie shook her head and looked into his eyes down to the very depths of his soul. She knew they'd have to keep their current relationship a secret, she knew that the moment he'd hugged her. If word got out now that they were together then it could be detrimental to their life together,if they wanted one that was. She knew this all along and didn't mind it.

"So we have to be sneaky and lie low for awhile. I knew I'd have to do that, it came with the territory in my opinion. A lowly commoner and her Prince cannot be together in public until the King agrees with the arrangements." Evie proved to him that she understood and she wasn't saddened by the news. "Besides....I think it's a bit romantic don't you? Two lovers forbidden to be together but they do it anyway." Evie sighed dramatically and looked into his shocking violet eyes. She would love him until she passed away.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:20 pm
"It's very romantic." Iago said with a smile, hugging her close and looking into her own green eyes. She was the greatest, and he was happier than he had ever been to know that she not only shared his feelings, but actually loved him.
"I hope you know that I'll have to put up an act around Jocelyn." he told her, frowning a little. He hated saying the name, if it was associated with her.
"Also...don't be jealous, but there's a high chance that she'll kiss me again, and it may be right here." he said, putting a finger to his lips. "But I won't enjoy it. The only woman who can touch my lips with hers, and that I'll enjoy, will be yours." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:29 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie frowned hearing that part. She knew that he'd have to act all....husband-like to Jocelyn and she hated that. She also hated that Jocelyn might actually end up kissing her Iago. She fumed at that....oh that woman ruined everything didn't she? It wasn't fair. Evie knew that Iago loved her but...maybe....after awhile, he'd grow to feel something towards Jocelyn as well? You could only pretend to love someone for so long until you started feeling that way. She felt a similar pain in her heart that she'd felt before and sighed.

"What I wouldn't give to rip that woman's lips off....oh.....I would love it so, SO much." Evie shook her head and wiggled out of his arms. "Well...time to go back to what we were before then hm?" Evie's hands were back on her hips in that defiant way she had.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:31 pm
"Evie..." Iago said softly. He walked up to her and put a hand tenderly on her cheek. "You're the only woman for me. You know that." he whispered with a warm smile, looking into her eyes.
"Jocelyn has no redeeming qualities about her. I can't stand a thing about her. I don't even have a physical attraction to her. She just...is." he said simply, rubbing her cheek with his thumb and smiling still.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:36 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"I know," Evie paused for a moment and put her own hand over Iago's. Any touch between them made her feel so much better than she had before. "It's just...you can only pretend so long until you actually might fall for her. You might not see it ever happening now...you might hate her now and want her out of your life but if you pretend it then it becomes true." Evie was worried about that part. Now that she and Iago had revealed their feelings to each other, she was afraid that she would lose him.

"I don't think I could stand it if I watched her kiss you....not to mention if you kissed her back. As much as I know you don't like her right now, who wouldn't get jealous watching the one they love kissing someone else right?" Evie knew she was being foolish but she couldn't help it. She didn't need to hide what she was thinking now that they were closer.

"I love you Iago...and I hate her...this time it's true hate, pure and simple but being what you two are and you pretending to love that evil witch..." Evie just shivered at the thought. "Just promise me if you start to fall for her...even in the SLIGHTEST, you'll tell me?"

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:40 pm
Iago smiled softly. He understood her concerns. "Never." he said confidently. He would never fall for her, no matter what. He nodded at her second point.
"Oh, I know you'll be jealous, and I hate that...if ever we kiss, you can be assured it will be her that starts it, not me." he added truthfully. He didn't want to kiss her at all.
When she said her final comment, he smiled and nodded. "Of course...I doubt it would happen, but if it does...I would never go for her over you, though. You're who I want. You've always been who I wanted." he whispered.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff