Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:01 pm
Soquili Name: Alohilani
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's a fun loving girl who spends most of her days in the reefs closest to the surface. The girl has a sick sense of humor, though. Even if she never means to hurt anyone, her pranks usually always do so she's constantly running away from someone or practicing her appologies.

All in all, she's a very loving girl with wonderful parents, a nice brother and just so happens to be a little spitfire.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Seeing as I've had zero luck at finding availible male Seathi, I'm not terribly picky. She'd be looking for someone with a sense of adventure and excitement, but also someone who knows how to take a joke.

Aesthetically, I have a long standing hatred for the color red, so thats out unless it's in small amounts like on tropical fish.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling. If they happened to connect, lifemate.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:56 am
Soquili Name:Llyr
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: A quiet gentleman; he's easygoing and enjoys the simplicity of life.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who matchs/complements his colors and edits.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either or, depends on the mare. C:
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please.  

Samuality

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces