Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:37 am
((sure go ahead smile ))

User ImageScarlet looked away from him thinking. Then she answered back, "I'm sorry but i will chose not to believe any of it. I am but an insignificant being on this earth or any earth. I....I can't be your princess not me..." she broke off trying to fight off other flashbacks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:55 am
(done =D)

Ross looked away again. "Kraga has been sleeping for years. Awaiting your return. The dragon would be heart broken and leave if he heard you say that."

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:07 am
User ImageWhen Scarlet heard that name she turned around and looked at him, "what did you just say?" Scarlet then got a flashback one that she could not hold back. She was wondering around when she found a baby dragon hurt in the forest by the court yard. She remembered hidding him in her room and healing him. When she was able to keep him she would play with him all the times. She even remembered a little elf boy who would play with her as well ((ross lol)).  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:17 am
(yay! ross!)

Ross smiled. "He hasn't stopped grieving your disappearance. that dragon is the one that helped us find you. Kraga never forgot the day you found him, and healed him back to full health." he smiled as he remembered playing with the dragon and Scarlet. "I wasn't even supposed to be there with you all those times we played with Kraga..." he laughed as he remembered always being told off by his elven father for being there.

Gold Marra

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:58 am
If you let me have my way.......

"You'll have to come home anyway." Tatsel scoffed. "There are assassins here for you girl! Besides, I was sent to get you!"

((OMG I got in trouble!!! Mightn't be on as often...))

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:20 am
(( D: Don't you guys know how to wait for people? Like seriously? Sorry for partying for seven hours but c'mon! What the hell am I supposed to do with my assasin now? ))

Shen sat in a lovely Italian home, munching on whatever he found in the giant white rectangle in what he assumed to be the kitchen. It had to be a kitchen, pots, pans and such. "Cold meat isn't thebest. This doesn't even taste like meat." But he was hungry, and having to run, then try his teleporting again all the way across an ocean. "I really do hope your niece is the princess. Meh, but judging by her personality the kingdom would be much better off if she didn't exist. Much to rough around the edges. Neh?" he smiled at the elerdy woman who was dead in the chair opposite of him, blood still trickling form the gash in her throat.

Quick and easy, the woman never had a chance. And with him being tired his presence was much more hidden. Getting off the chair he got a box from the top of the white one, a simple box made of something unknown but labeled 'Froot Loops'. "Smells nice." And ate them food quickly, wondering where Erika--oops--Leader was.

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:39 pm
(Sorry late for the party? LOL)
Vivi looked at Scarlet"Uh, you do remember me right?" she figited abit while waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:32 pm
If you let me have my way.......

(Hey that's not our fault!! You're the one who just has to be the only one with a social life. *scoffscoffcrai*)
Tatsel rolled her eyes. "How can this girl remember? She was an infant!" She began mumbling, "..........powerful demon.........reduced to babysitting....can't believe..................useless these days.........king is going to pay for this............"

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:50 pm
(Hehehe not really.... sweatdrop )
Vivi sighed at Tatsel 'Ugh, Tatsel can be a pain sometimes' she thought while looking to Ross then Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:48 pm
(( my social life consisted of abusing the drum set in band hero and finally figuring out hwo to use my iPod Nano. > 3> Don't make me eet chur toes ))  

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:05 pm
((lol sorry about that Cascarones sweatdrop ))

User Image"Uhhh...i feel light headed..do you mind if i go to my aunts and sleep.." Scarlet sighed knowing she needed sleep. "You guys can come along so yeah just follow," Scarlet motioned to them as she made her way to her aunt Mary's house. When they were approaching the little house the lights were on. She smiled and ran over and didn't knock but just ran in. She liked her aunt she was always nice to her. "Aunty!" she shouted as she walked around looking for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:10 pm
'I since someone!.....oh no!' Vivi thought as she got beside Scarlet & tells her "My lady, I'm sorry, but your in danger! Stay close!" she then makes her sword apper out of thin air and took a stance. "Show yourself, you nut job!"  

The Bubblelicous

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:13 pm
"Who?' The door shut behind the red-head, the ghost like boy leaning against the wall holding a plastic bag. "This woman? Y'know this is the first time I've been to this country. The woman, 'Aunty', made wonderful bread. Very yummy." he explained. "I kept some extra, since I get hungry easily. Your aunt should be dead right now in the kitchen." And removed the knife from his pocket. "As you will be soon, Princess." The ruby eyes held blood-lust as the pink tongue was cut again by the tip, the blood quickly trurning purple on the blade once again. "And I'm not a nut job. Thank you. I'm as sane as your black-hearted princess. She doesn't even deserve a throne let alone my dagger in her neck."

(( it's okay. Just a little irked I had to read five pages ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:33 pm
Vivi glared at him"You take that back it's not her fault your power huger got you shrinkened down to a kid! You crazy person!" she then sized him up  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:18 pm
Ross closed his eyes, and his armor appeared around him, as well as his sword and daggers. He pulled the sword and stepped infront of the princess. "Why are you here? so far from home, doesn't you oh so lovely leader love you?" He asked the assasin. "or is she just to lazy to get here?"

Erika closed her eyes. She had no idea where this would get here, but it was worth a try. She murmered a few words, one of the being Shen, and disappeared from where she was. She opened her eyes again in a house. She smiled when she saw the princess, but frowned at the two nights pointing swords at her assasin. "so the princess is found." she smiled from behind Shen.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games