Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Roleplay training course (First time roleplayers must see!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:58 pm
vital_stitches
Angel Nicholson
Okay, I used a character from one of my stories once, his age was unknown, but it was part of who he was and it worked well for the roleplay. But I didn't just say unknown, I gave an age range and the age he behaved (he was a very strange character, but fun to work with and people apparently like him), no one seemed to be annoyed with that. So I'm guessing that's fine?

For reference, the age in his bio looked like this:
Quote:
Age: Unknown, but is said to be somewhere between 100 and 130, he behaves like he's 16, though.

EDIT:
Btw, he wasn't human, but he didn't have any super-human abilities and wasn't all evil or anything (or a vampire...those have gotten old). If that helps. He was just...interesting.
I only said it was unknown because he doesn't know how old he was, and the age range made it so that no one could just come right out and tell my character how old he was, because, well...that would right screw him up, now wouldn't it?

But yeah, was that alright?

Just read this whole thing and saw no one answered yours. So I'll give it a shot. sweatdrop

I think it's fine. You at least gave a good range of what your character's age might be and at what age he acts. So at least that's something and a hell of a lot better then just posting Unknown or N/A. So in short, yes it is fine.

BTW where are these girls that created this thread? Shouldn't they be here to answer any questions and such? stare

Haha thanks for the help, yeah, they seem to have disappeared sweatdrop
I hate it when people give out very little information about their character. I mean, if you don't know their age, put something there like I did. And just because they "don't remember their past" doesn't mean you don't.
People can be pretty frustrating.
Thankies, though :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:04 pm
Angel Nicholson
vital_stitches
Angel Nicholson
Okay, I used a character from one of my stories once, his age was unknown, but it was part of who he was and it worked well for the roleplay. But I didn't just say unknown, I gave an age range and the age he behaved (he was a very strange character, but fun to work with and people apparently like him), no one seemed to be annoyed with that. So I'm guessing that's fine?

For reference, the age in his bio looked like this:
Quote:
Age: Unknown, but is said to be somewhere between 100 and 130, he behaves like he's 16, though.

EDIT:
Btw, he wasn't human, but he didn't have any super-human abilities and wasn't all evil or anything (or a vampire...those have gotten old). If that helps. He was just...interesting.
I only said it was unknown because he doesn't know how old he was, and the age range made it so that no one could just come right out and tell my character how old he was, because, well...that would right screw him up, now wouldn't it?

But yeah, was that alright?

Just read this whole thing and saw no one answered yours. So I'll give it a shot. sweatdrop

I think it's fine. You at least gave a good range of what your character's age might be and at what age he acts. So at least that's something and a hell of a lot better then just posting Unknown or N/A. So in short, yes it is fine.

BTW where are these girls that created this thread? Shouldn't they be here to answer any questions and such? stare

Haha thanks for the help, yeah, they seem to have disappeared sweatdrop
I hate it when people give out very little information about their character. I mean, if you don't know their age, put something there like I did. And just because they "don't remember their past" doesn't mean you don't.
People can be pretty frustrating.
Thankies, though :3

You're welcome. I'm going to try to pm them to see why they haven't been here. I checked the guild members and none of them are even on it. Which is sad because it would have been nice if they continued this for us. I'll try each of them till I get an answer. I wonder what their role plays were like. Or if they have any outside of the guild. heart  

vital_stitches

u nd i

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:28 pm
They were all banned in a situation that happened a while ago.
Most of those who weren't banned left anyway.
I stayed but I don't post much
They took the RP's with them  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:34 pm
u nd i

Why were they banned?  

vital_stitches

u nd i

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:23 pm
vital_stitches
u nd i

Why were they banned?

They petitioned for a new sub-forum and things got heated between them and the mods
It ended up with the members standing up for the rights of the whole guild, and for that they were banned.
It was a sad affair.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:22 pm
u nd i
vital_stitches
u nd i

Why were they banned?

They petitioned for a new sub-forum and things got heated between them and the mods
It ended up with the members standing up for the rights of the whole guild, and for that they were banned.
It was a sad affair.

Oh, that is sad...  

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:25 pm
Angel Nicholson
u nd i
vital_stitches
u nd i

Why were they banned?

It was a sad affair.

Oh, that is sad...

I'm still here (raises hand)

Not like I helped in a lot of that, though.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:28 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
Angel Nicholson
u nd i
vital_stitches
u nd i

Why were they banned?

It was a sad affair.

Oh, that is sad...

Holy crap, a wild Shotgun appears!
Are you back for good? heart heart  

u nd i

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:31 pm
u nd i
Lieutenant Shotgun
Angel Nicholson
u nd i
vital_stitches
u nd i

Why were they banned?

It was a sad affair.

Oh, that is sad...

Lol, probably, but I'm most likely going to float around things that don't make me chew my hands off. :] Like stuff with pets and food.

(chances are I'll find myself bitching at girls who are all sad about not having a boyfriend again. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:32 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
u nd i
Lieutenant Shotgun
Angel Nicholson
u nd i

It was a sad affair.

Oh, that is sad...

Lol, probably, but I'm most likely going to float around things that don't make me chew my hands off. :] Like stuff with pets and food.

(chances are I'll find myself bitching at girls who are all sad about not having a boyfriend again. biggrin )

Yay! And hey, girls like that deserve a good bitchin'
Are you in Broken's guild by any chance?  

u nd i

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:34 pm
u nd i
Lieutenant Shotgun
u nd i
Lieutenant Shotgun
Angel Nicholson
u nd i

It was a sad affair.

Oh, that is sad...

Ha ha, yeah...

Uh, which one is that again? biggrin ?  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:35 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
u nd i
Lieutenant Shotgun
u nd i
Lieutenant Shotgun

Ha ha, yeah...

Safe Haven heart  

u nd i

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:43 pm
u nd i
Lieutenant Shotgun
u nd i
Lieutenant Shotgun
u nd i
Lieutenant Shotgun

Ha ha, yeah...

Safe Haven heart

YES! YES I AM! :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:46 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
u nd i
Lieutenant Shotgun
u nd i
Lieutenant Shotgun

Ha ha, yeah...

Safe Haven heart

YES! YES I AM! :3

*Squee* take a gander~ 4laugh heart  

u nd i

vital_stitches

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:29 pm
u nd i
vital_stitches
u nd i

Why were they banned?

It was a sad affair.

Wait? So why were the mods against it? I thought this was supposed to be a safe place for girls to express themselves? It seems silly to me to be banned for a petition and sticking up for other girls in the guild. Isn't that what we're supposed to do?  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff