Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KTweirdchick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:23 am
RubyRays
Grey_Temerity
RubyRays
..if they try anything, my boyfriend punches them wink

B...b..boyfrien..

..boyfriend?

cry

Kind-of... HAHAHAHA
BUT he doesn't get on GAIA he's too good for it stare ...All he does is play he's bloody video(I love heart heart video games by the way) AND then he has wrestling, football, and baseball games/practices...

so how are you today biggrin

yea, my ex got me into to Gaia and then just stoped going on way before we even broke up, and my current boyfriend (over 2 months xd ) doesn't even have a computer, it seemed extra ordinary to me at first, but then I sorta realized he has way too much energy to sit down for long periods of time and surf the net...I almost got him to join while he was over here once, but he doesn't even have an email eek I'd die, but he doesn't even notice...He's in wrestling too 3nodding and he skateboards alot, I supose he's pretty good (I can't tell *shrugs* I have the balance of a drunk, although I've never been drunk, myself) anyways he's working on getting a sponser 3nodding he's another reason why I haven't been online as much...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:12 pm
KTweirdchick
RubyRays
Grey_Temerity
RubyRays

B...b..boyfrien..

..boyfriend?

cry

Kind-of... HAHAHAHA
BUT he doesn't get on GAIA he's too good for it stare ...All he does is play he's bloody video(I love heart heart video games by the way) AND then he has wrestling, football, and baseball games/practices...

yea, my ex got me into to Gaia and then just stoped going on way before we even broke up, and my current boyfriend (over 2 months xd ) doesn't even have a computer, it seemed extra ordinary to me at first, but then I sorta realized he has way too much energy to sit down for long periods of time and surf the net...I almost got him to join while he was over here once, but he doesn't even have an email eek I'd die, but he doesn't even notice...He's in wrestling too 3nodding and he skateboards alot, I supose he's pretty good (I can't tell *shrugs* I have the balance of a drunk, although I've never been drunk, myself) anyways he's working on getting a sponser 3nodding he's another reason why I haven't been online as much...

That's funny...Balnce of a drunk xd

Yeah well my boyfriend has dial-up and I never really hang out with him, and he also thinks I'm crazy (like all of my friends do) But he does like anime and mangas!  

RubyRays

Seeker

mrs. pierre bouvier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:52 pm
RubyRays
KTweirdchick
RubyRays
Grey_Temerity
RubyRays

B...b..boyfrien..

..boyfriend?

cry

Kind-of... HAHAHAHA

That's funny...Balnce of a drunk xd

Yeah well my boyfriend has dial-up and I never really hang out with him, and he also thinks I'm crazy (like all of my friends do) But he does like anime and mangas!
nmy ex was on gaia ,then got me in it and quit casue he wanted to break up,lucky for me I broke up with him first!!!!and I just got a date with a really cute guy!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:11 am
RubyRays

He thinks you're crazy and you never really hang out with him?

That's, unusual.

Grey_Temerity

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:39 pm
Grey_Temerity
RubyRays

That's, unusual.

Well, she is crazy, she laughs at our sisters corney jokes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:45 pm
Grey_Temerity
RubyRays

That's, unusual.

Well I know that he is crazy about me...everyone in our science class knows that by now... stressed  

RubyRays

Seeker

Velouria Eeva

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:07 am
Most of my friends are on Gaia, but we have such different interests we only have 1 meeting place. That would be the Level 7 Bar. But it's cool. I love chatting to new people.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:35 am
RubyRays
Grey_Temerity
RubyRays

That's, unusual.

Well I know that he is crazy about me...everyone in our science class knows that by now... stressed

Cool. Though, I try not to end up going out with my fan-boys.

Ugh.

Grey_Temerity

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:09 am
Grey_Temerity
RubyRays
Grey_Temerity
RubyRays

That's, unusual.

Cool. Though, I try not to end up going out with my fan-boys.

Ugh.

you have fan-boys LMAO! That's awesome...I don't have any or girls... crying that's not nice....well whatever...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:13 am
*is the first official RubyRays fanboy*

There.

biggrin

Grey_Temerity

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:15 am
Grey_Temerity

There.

biggrin

Weird blaugh , HAHA, Ruby...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:15 am
Grey_Temerity

There.

biggrin

Yeah blaugh

: biggrin ances::  

RubyRays

Seeker

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:17 am
RubyRays
Grey_Temerity

There.

biggrin

Yeah blaugh

LOL : biggrin ances::  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:20 am
dragons375
RubyRays
Grey_Temerity

There.

biggrin

Yeah blaugh

OKAY back to food

::Takes a bite of pie::
Oh My God it's pumkin
::spits it out, and throws up::
Nobody saw that...  

RubyRays

Seeker

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:54 am
RubyRays
dragons375
RubyRays
Grey_Temerity

There.

biggrin

Yeah blaugh

OKAY back to food

::Takes a bite of pie::
Oh My God it's pumkin
::spits it out, and throws up::
Nobody saw that...

I saw it ninja  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games