Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Emo = stupid... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about emo?
It's good.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
It's retarded.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Even POP music is better than EMO!
20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Ska is god.
50%
 50%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 55

GLKilowog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:29 am
How many emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Who cares let the bitches cry in the dark.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:39 am
Just don't rant about emos on Turn Up The Ska!, the forum kids are secretly emos and will go spastic b***h on you! It happened to some kid. I tried to save him but I think he died or something. Oh well. Rest in peace, little rudy! crying  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

Speed Calypso

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:39 pm
But I love Turn up the Ska! D: My dreams! They've been shattered! ...Not really. Maybe they're all about equal music rights or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:42 pm
Kyoko Toshi
But I love Turn up the Ska! D: My dreams! They've been shattered! ...Not really. Maybe they're all about equal music rights or something.
No no, they're really emo. They just pretend to be into ska. They'll wear a Catch-22 shirt but they'll have Dashboard Confessional in their CD players.  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

GLKilowog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:47 pm
thats like wearing a donkey and an elephant at the same time. it's blindingly contradictory. that didnt come out right but you probably get what i mean.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:00 pm
Ivan_The_Punk
Kyoko Toshi
No no, they're really emo. They just pretend to be into ska. They'll wear a Catch-22 shirt but they'll have Dashboard Confessional in their CD players.

Who are you talking about?  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:01 pm
That made no sense on a logic scale, but I getcha! No more Turn Up The Ska! for me, it betrayed my love for ska. Plus the music selection kinda sucked and they played the same damn songs everyday.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:46 pm
I like Turn Up the Ska, but it only works about 1 in every 3 times I try to go on! And how can you be emo and ska at the same time? odd  

girl_no_13

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:58 pm
girl_no_13
I like Turn Up the Ska, but it only works about 1 in every 3 times I try to go on! And how can you be emo and ska at the same time? odd
You could ask the same question about all the emo punks. Ick, they're annoying as ********. I'm tolerant about other people's life styles and crap, I won't hate a person just because they're emo, but emos have godawful personalities. And that's what it really boils down to. They're always angry, nasty, whiney, assholes. Just look at the ******** heads on the Turn Up The Ska forum, they're a buncha nasty, vicious little c**t faces who need a good flogging.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:27 pm
Daaamn. That sucks. Good thing we have a thread dedicated to other online radio stations! Good bye, Turn Up The Ska xD

And I totally agree with you Ivan. Flogging, mm, yeeeeeesss... whee  

Speed Calypso

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:18 pm
Kyoko Toshi

And I totally agree with you Ivan. Flogging, mm, yeeeeeesss... whee
eek I so did not mean that in a kinky, dominatrix way!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:13 am
meh emo friend is wanna be anti-conformist and all the time she says "Ska sucks." and "No one listens to ska any more!" to get me mad when one day i just sad "WELL AT LEAST IM NOT TRENDY!" which got her mad. aw. I found a line in a magazine meh friend was readin' cause it had MCR which i know all of you know stands for "Mostly Crying Retards" any way out of pure boredom i was skimming the magazine and found the most hillarious thing ever which i guess was to show how they are always made fun of. I was like "Some people ask, what are MCR? some call them emo, punk, or hardcore. Others just call them faggots." xd  

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

AquabatLady

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:44 pm
skankin-kakashi
nitroglycerin
Red-Baron
Expensive?

$14 for the ticket, then tax, then service tax. Those assholes at the House of Blues took $26.50 outta me.

i knew it! they did the same thing fer coast to coast roast DAMN YOU TICKET MASTER!
i was there! Coast to Coast Roast + House of Blues=yeah. you get the point. that was my first concert..and i haven't been to one since. *tear tear*, *emo emo*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:15 pm
AquabatLady
skankin-kakashi
nitroglycerin
Red-Baron
Expensive?

$14 for the ticket, then tax, then service tax. Those assholes at the House of Blues took $26.50 outta me.

i knew it! they did the same thing fer coast to coast roast DAMN YOU TICKET MASTER!
i was there! Coast to Coast Roast + House of Blues=yeah. you get the point. that was my first concert..and i haven't been to one since. *tear tear*, *emo emo*
it was my first concert too!!! awesome. but i went to sound advice.  

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:38 am
skankin-kakashi
I found a line in a magazine meh friend was readin' cause it had MCR which i know all of you know stands for "Mostly Crying Retards" any way out of pure boredom i was skimming the magazine and found the most hillarious thing ever which i guess was to show how they are always made fun of. I was like "Some people ask, what are MCR? some call them emo, punk, or hardcore. Others just call them faggots." xd

lol, yet another line for me to say and annoy my emo friends!  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff