Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:20 pm

(Okay, then)

Shan froze when he heard the master's voice. He turned to see the man looking at him, and he backed away. "I-I'm just running an errand for my mom, that's all," he lied, but terribly. He had never liked lying, so he was very bad at it.

He could feel Nezushi nuzzling his snout against his ear. It was weird that the mouse would do that, but Nezu was a special mouse. It was then that he heard a whisper that he couldn't understand. Do mice whisper at all?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 pm

"I see..." Kanda said, knowing the boy was lying. He honestly didn't think anyone could be that bad at kying but he was wrong apparently. "Well this won't take long." He stated as he got off the house wall.

"I came here to tell you..." Kanda began then stopped as he ran a hand through his hair amgrily. This was not his thing....and he didn't even know how to even apologize. "Well...I came to...I wanted to.." He tried to say again then turned his head away as he whispered. "Apologize" Blushing in aggravationa nd embarrasement.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:43 pm

Shan heard the master say something, but he couldn't understand what it was. What was he trying to say? It was probably something embarrassing, since reluctance was evident in his voice and Shan could have sworn that the master blushed.

That strange side of him scared the Shan and he couldn't help but think that the master might be planning to earn his trust so he could take him back. He would have made a run for it right then, but for some reason he wanted to know what the man was here for. It wasn't to apologize, Shan was sure of that. Owners don't apologize to slaves.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:48 pm

"Anyway.." Kanda said as he sighed in annoyance "I'm still amd at you for hitting me." He stated as he pointed at his cheek but then looked away as he scratched it with his forfinger.

"But..I guess you had reason to...I can't believe I am saying this but..Im...I'm...Damn it! I'm sorry okay!!! I apologized!" Kanda yelled as he scratched his head in aggravation, totally annoyed since he had no clue what he was doing and was babbling to the boy.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:22 pm

Shan was taken aback by the sudden apology. He didn't expect his master to actually apologize to him, and with such difficulty at that. He wasn't even sure if he meant it, however, because he didn't trust the man.

"Um... I'm sorry, too. Well, about punching you and all," Shan said timidly. He didn't make any move to approach the man nor did he plan on running away. He only stood there in a bit of confusion. He'd very much rather not be here at this moment.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:26 pm

(Happy New Year!)

"What ever. It didn't hurt that much anyway. Your punch is pretty weak." He stated truthfully then shrugged. "But either way, it doesn't matter." He said as he ran his hand through his hair again.

"Well..thats it." He said as he looked at him then away. He turned around then waved away as he said: "Goodbye then." Then started to walk away. He was done now. He didn't care if the boy came back or not. It wouldn't make any dofference anyway. Either way he would still feel alone.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:41 pm

(Happy New Year!!)

"W-wait a moment," Shan suddenly said. He was sure he'd regret this, but it was already too late to turn back. "I-I'm still your slave, aren't I? I think it would make sense that I should go with you." Now he knew for sure that he would regret this. "It wouldn't be fair if I just stayed here, since you spent a lot on me."

There was a warning nudge from Nezushi, but at the moment Shan didn't care at all. It was better that he make it so that the man didn't spend his money for nothing. Besides, didn't want to get captured again and then sold to someone who was possibly worse.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:48 pm

Kanda stopped when the boy called him. He turned around an dlooked at him then blinked. Was he...asking to come back? Kanda expected him to just stay here and live his happy life..not ask to come back. Was the boy sick?

Kanda continued to look at him with shock. He then went up to him and placed his hand on his forehead. "Are you sick? Did you just say you wanted to come back? Did you hit your head?"

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:58 pm

"I'm not sick, or at least I don't think so," Shan said, blushing a little. "I just have so many reasons to not stay here, that's all. And it wouldn't be fair if you bought me and I don't try to pay off my debt."

He didn't understand why the master would ask if he was sick. Perhaps there was a good side to the man after all?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:01 pm

"I see.." Kanda said as he took his hand back then shrugged. "Whatever, do what you want." He said as he turned then headed to the car.

He didn't know why but...for some reason, he felt happy the boy was coming back. But he sure as heck wasn't going to admit it to him.He got in the limo and waited for the boy to come.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:10 pm

Shan didn't hesitate to get in the vehicle. He was partly glad to have decided to go back to the place, but he was also a bit scared. Well, it was already too late to change his mind, so he might as well deal with it. If there was a punishment waiting for him, then he might as well take it.

He saw a few bystanders staring in fear, and he couldn't blame them. After all, he was also scared. Who wouldn't be scared if the person had just disobeyed their higher authority and tried to escape only to decide to go back and take whatever may come at them?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:15 pm

"Head home." He said to the driver as he crossed his arms. The driver nodded and started the engine. He then began to drive and headed to the mansion. Kanda sighed as he looked out the window in boredom. This didn't exactly go how he planned but it was okay he guessed. As he said before..whether with Shan or without, he would still feel alone.

"More power and a tighter fist." He said as he continued to look out the window. He noticed that the boy had a weak punch. The reason was he didn't hold the fist right and it didn't put enough power into it as well. So he was just stating the facts as they rew closer to the house.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:28 pm

"What?" Shan asked, confused about what his master just said. More power and tighter fist? What did that mean? Did it have something to do with the punch from earlier? It was most likely it, though he can't exactly be sure of that. Oh well, it's better to ask and not assume.

It was then that he remembered Nezushi was on his shoulder. How could he have forgotten? Argh! Just when things seemed to be okay, there was one little mistake that had to ruin it all. What's next?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:33 pm

Kanda said nothing else until they reached the house. The driver then stopped the car when they were near and he opened the door for them. He got out then walked to the house. He oepned the door and yawned as he looked at Shan.

He then looked at the mouse and sighed. He noticed the mous was there when he saw Shan again but didn't say anything. He didn't care anymore, all he wanted was another nap. "You go without eating dinner for the night. That is your punishment midget." Kanda said to the shorter boy then turned and headed to his room so he could sleep.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:55 pm

Shan nodded and he walked up to his room. He was glad that he didn't have to take any beatings despite how he had acted a while ago. Dinner wasn't really much to him anyway, so the punishment wasn't really so bad.

Once he arrived at his room, he set Nezushi in his box again and he fell on the bed. For some strange reason it was night, and he wondered how much time had gone by since he had run away. Well, it didn't matter anymore. He was back at this place and he would probably stay until he could earn his freedom, which may not be likely.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff