Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:35 pm
Avienne snorted. "How am I supposed to know? Probably some mentally retarded freak going around singing into microphones and crashes helicopters for a damn living. What's idiots like him doing in freakin' gardens, anyway? I hope Zeus gets pissed and shoots a lightning at him. Then we'll have one hell of a show."

((Pardon for shortness! )) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:38 pm
"..." Gohan was getting ready to walk away towards Avienne.  

Kaylin_5171

Fashionable Businesswoman

3,750 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:39 pm
User Image

Dionysus shrugged. "Well what I saw when I got here were 3 girls yelling at a guy in a copter who was yelling back at them with like a hundred guns. Now if you'll excuse me, I don't really care. I'm gonna go get back to my party"

Zanna laughed. "Yea, I mean no one cares if hes an officer here. The gods are in charge, not people with guns. But Ares can figure it out, he is god of war" She said, with a grin. Zanna stopped and heard footsteps. She was sure Avi could hear them to. She turned around and saw the officer guy coming after them "Don't look know but it's Mr. Annoying himself She whispred.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:41 pm
Amara sighs, shaking her head at the same time. "Fine, I'll act as peacekeeper then. We apologize for shooting you down like that. As you can see, I had my wolf companion safely land the others. But really, there was no need to sudden jump to defense like that and attempt to attack these people. We," she explains while motioning to herself and Ame "smelled the gun firing and were comeing to check it out. Your gun shot just freaked everyone out." She finishes only to see that everyone ignored her. "And this is why I don't attempt things like this."  

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:42 pm
"Alright, I just crashed here and was knocked out, I never knew this place existed anyways." He said. He walked away towards Avienne.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:48 pm
(Response to Revenge)

"I'm sorry I caused so much chaos here, this is actually a nice place, I might build my own home up here." He said.  

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:50 pm
((he wasnt talking to us yet....lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:56 pm
"You know what? I think I'll just go over there-" she pointed towards a small pond. "To sulk and recover my ears. You guys do whatever you wanna do, interacting with that s**t or something." So she walked away, sat on a piece of stone, crossed her arms and sulked.

((I need to sleep. It's 6am here already. I'll be back in a few hours. Goodnight, everybody! ^^))  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:59 pm
User Image

Zanna would have followed, but there was a marshy lake. She hated water. It clumped her fur, then made it poof out, and it clogged her ears. It would b better to just stay up here.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:59 pm
"♥♡♥You look like you could use a strawberry piece of candy.♥♡♥"

User Image

||Sorry. I had to go shower, clean, and put things on a tree. x.x ||

"In my point of view?" She responded. "In my point of view he attacked us. And then was even meaner and got more people to attack us. And he yelled really loud. And wasn't very nice. Or smart about the situation. At all." She folded her arms.

"And he's meeaaaaaaaaaaaan." She made her face at Gohan again. "Why else would some one attack three innocent girls~"

"♥♡♥ Well here! It's okay, I'm not a stranger, I'm a vampire! ♥♡♥"

The image of me you see above was commissioned from Nyappylicious!
Look At The Whole Pretty Picture!

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:02 pm
Gohan walked to a field with a path to it. He began construction on his new home.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:03 pm
"Humph, you should be," Ame retorts rudely.

"Ame, shush up. Its fine, please don't overreact so bad next time please. We're not exactly used to having random gun shots around here. But any way, lets go back to square one. Welcome to Mt. Olumpus sir------- hehe, never did catch your name??" Amara says with an embaressable expression on her face.  

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:05 pm
Whim climbed out of the fountain and sighed, long and hard. Feeling a sudden burst of energy, she extravagantly bounded towards the angry voices she heard. Wanting to ease their commotion, she bounded up to the small, cute, pink girl and gave her an ambling, wet, soppy hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:06 pm
"my name is Gohan Vercetti." He said turning back around from the construction site. "I'm building a new house for right now. Right now its my primary house, soon it'll be my vacation house."  

Kaylin_5171

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers