Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Guild Bake shop-Important Announcement Pg 9 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace Unknown

6,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:39 pm
stupidpsycho
care if i edit and clean them?

lol editting is probly the thing i'm best at.

I'll love you to death...

Please please please please pleassssseee edit them!!! THANK.YOU!!! Lol I'm desperate...But yes, please edit them.User Image

...'Nuff said.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:19 pm
User Image

heres the pie. not much of an edit for this one since i kinda liked the shape and stuff already. and i dont really remember if i changed anything of it aside from the shading. i think i killed the steam but that can be added later if we really want to.

*edits again* ok fixed the blue on the pie.  

stupidpsycho
Crew

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lunar Nomad

Sweet Strawberry

18,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:58 pm
sweatdrop I only have sketches done, something really important and unexpected came up, my great grandmother who my gran and I take care of is in the hospital and according to those who stayed there, they expect she won't be getting better.

I am hoping she will and helping out with this. 3nodding I am so sorry for the inconvenience, but if I can be given another chance I will bring lots of great stuff later on. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:58 am
The beauty of this is that you can do the art anytime you please. If you need to take a break, you can.

I am sorry to hear about your Great Grandmother. I know how you feel because mine just lost the battle with her cancer. So know you are in my thoughts and wish for her to get healthy.  

Lady Elmira
Crew

Dapper Informer

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:00 pm
Envy here signing on (as promised). I just want to check in to see what all is needed to get this back sale underway. I'd love to see this shop going in full swing upon the new year. Please send me a PM as to what you might be needing help with and what departments you might be lacking in. I'm also willing to set up a conference with you via meebo or messenger.

A small critique of the shop thus far: Its very pretty, however I find, personally, the yellow fonts are a bit difficult on the eyes. Ease of reading is most essential in a shop like this-- however, due to the nature of my eyes it is very possible that it is only myself finding it a challenge to read.

<3

Hope to hear from you soon. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:50 pm
Thanks for the critique Evny. I changed the color to a pale but dark blue. There are two menu items that still have the yellow along with the staff names. I would change that, but those images are on another computer. Your right, the blue does look much better than the yellow. As for the other stuff, I will try to PM you as soon as I am able. Work has me busy for the last couple of weeks.

As for everyone else, there is an RP plot going on in the shop, so feel free to go do that. Anyone can do that. Also it would be a big help if anyone can bump the thread every so often.

Anyone have any art they would like to add?  

Lady Elmira
Crew

Dapper Informer

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:59 pm
By the way <3, I really like the change of blue. I think it really comes together well.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:54 pm
lol used the same lines from the thor cupcakes again and just did the same thing on this one. same gold as on the milk goblet too. i like the bubbles on this one. ^_^ its shiney. was i supposed to make multiple colours of this cuz i could probably? yay strawberry milk XD it was easy to edit the milk colour so i did if ya want a flavour just request it.

User ImageUser Image

that and i'm thinking, i'm gonna sell the cookie jars from earlier in a separate thread since they dont particularly fit in with the mythology theme and are semi custom and will probly require a diff form to fill out.

anyways potions, potions now. which i think i'll be taking some bit of time on to think up a way to make it fancy.  

stupidpsycho
Crew

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

stupidpsycho
Crew

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:27 am
got tired of editing so i kinda starting nit picking grammar errors in the bakeshop thread a bit heres a list of things i found

1st post errors
"As you walk down down the street in the last rays of the day" - not sure if this was on purpose

2nd post errors
"We just as that you be semi-literate."
"With them, kidnaping the Ethereal's Bakers and waiters." - kidnapping is spelled with 2 Ps
"Is there anyone who can help save the innocen people?"

4th post errors
"One of out staff members will come to you and get your order."

8th post error
"we want to give you somthing for you to take home."
"post letting us know that you have tasted sweet."
"so vist us often."

theres a few other things that i see but those aren't staring at people and probly bug only me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:29 am
stupidpsycho
lol used the same lines from the thor cupcakes again and just did the same thing on this one. same gold as on the milk goblet too. i like the bubbles on this one. ^_^ its shiney. was i supposed to make multiple colours of this cuz i could probably? yay strawberry milk XD it was easy to edit the milk colour so i did if ya want a flavour just request it.

that and i'm thinking, i'm gonna sell the cookie jars from earlier in a separate thread since they dont particularly fit in with the mythology theme and are semi custom and will probly require a diff form to fill out.

anyways potions, potions now. which i think i'll be taking some bit of time on to think up a way to make it fancy.

Those are very cool looking. You dont have to make multiple colors if you don't want to. I'll add these in now.

Thanks for all of the bumpers!

Is there any plot that you guys want to do? The one I put up is just something that I came up on the spot. What do you guys want to RP about?  

Lady Elmira
Crew

Dapper Informer

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50

stupidpsycho
Crew

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:52 pm
eughhh heres how the potions are coming out so far. round bottles tend to tip over on its side XD and i'll probly fix the leaves a bit more. i think i can make the potion colour customizable but not too sure right now. i got the leaves to be in gold and green might make more colours. any suggestions for edits? colouring the bottle itself right now.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv285/StupidPsycho_OwO/8th annual ball/greenleafpotionprog.pngUser Image

personally i like the gold better...

*edits* and just noticed something weird happen to the green one. the outline shadow is gone so its gonna hide in link form til i fix it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:20 am
I like the gold one much better. The green seemed a bit weird to me for some reason. I love the way you color things. What color are you going to color the bottle?  

Lady Elmira
Crew

Dapper Informer

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50

Suzuka-dono

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:23 pm
ACK okay, dropping this by really fast. Anthing need to be changed, or is it good to go? (I don't think I'll have time I change anything though ... OTL)

User Image
my lines had issues.

Ambrosia Tea. g'night!

oh god the file's huge.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:35 am
smaller version?

User Image  

Suzuka-dono

stupidpsycho
Crew

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:52 pm
XD thats a semi-fancy/elegant cup. if i ever get into ceramics again i wanna try and make it OwO.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff