Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1]Treasure for the Dragon(With Crimzon ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:34 pm
"Well they have story books and legends about dragons." He stated as he looked at him. "So thats where they get there material."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:29 pm
"Really?....your race has advanced alot in these things then," He looked around, "but I'm sad...the world cries out in pain yet it adjusts to the pains put on it by these creations."  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 pm
"Well, I would say were experts." Shinji stated then looked up at Akuna. "The wrold id crying?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:40 pm
"I sense that the forests are less.....desserts grow, waters rise, and the wind chokes on endless smoke. All tasks done by human kind, do to their advances in technology and their adaptability to the surrounding areas they live in....some answer the earths cry while others turn deft ears," He sighed, "yes it's changed so much from my time I'm not used to it and to be quiet honest I am a little afraid of what may come in the future. Dragons live long lives and I fear if I am the last I will see the earths end.....Don't get me wrong I love your town and the trinqets you make, but I fear it's hurting the earth more then they think it is."  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:39 pm
"Oh..." Shinji said as he thought about it then letting his face fall slightly. "I never thoguht of it that way.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:50 pm
His fingers lifted the boys chin, "please do not be sad. This is not your fault or theirs. This is years of work in the making none of you are at fault for the way things are now. Things happen and times change, maybe they will stop when they sense the end near and they like we did adapted and changed our ways." He said softly as he brushed a strand of hair out of the others face.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:46 am
Shinji looked into the other's eyes as he talked then nodded as he blushed lightly when Akuna touched his hair. "O-okay. Thank you Akuna."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:45 pm
He smiled then made a small chuckle sound as he then brightened into a cheerful mood and looked around, "What else is there?"  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:11 pm
"Well..Ever had ice cream before?" Shinji asked as he looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:26 pm
He tilted his head slightly, "what's eye scream?"  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:48 pm
Shinji smiled and giggled lightly at how Akuna pronounced it. "I-ce c-re-am." He said, pronouncing the word for him as he looked up at him then took his hand. "And I'll show you." And with that, he paid for the dragon bracelet then headed to the ice cream at the corner of the plaza.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:36 pm
He suddenly had the urge to put the trinquet on him. But otherwise stayed silent as the other dragged him to where ever they were going. He rolled the word said around in his head for storage and recognition.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:41 pm
"Here we are." Shinji said as they reached the ice cream shop. Shinji took them inside and waited in the line. When it was his turn, he looked at the menu on the board and ordered a mint chocolate swirl for him and a vanilla and chocolate swirl for Akuna. When the ice cream came, he paid for it then handed Akuna his. "Here you go. You lick it like this." He said as he gave a demonstration with his cone; getting a bit of ice cream on the edges of his lips as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:17 pm
Akuna looked at the Icecream then watched as he demonstrated his mind wandering to wanting to do something like say kissing him just to tast it from his mouth. Shaking his head from the aboslutely wonderful idea he sighed, but other wise tried it and soon became hooked on the sugery tast yet cold feeling it had. In short terms he started to eat it to fast and gave himself an icecream head ache.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:34 pm
Shinji smiled as he saw Akun'a face light up when he tasted the ice cream and continued to eat his own. He then looked up and saw that he had a brain freeze. "Don't eat it so fast! You'll get a brain freese." He said as he lightly touched his forehead."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff