Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
MasterxSlave Full of Temptation (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:38 pm
Andrew grabbed the knife and came back into the room. "Slave I would stop that right now if I was you." He said pulling the knife from behind his back. "I don't want to hurt you to much." He added with a devilish smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:41 pm
Madelyn's eyes widened and she let out a petrified scream. "What are you going to do?!" She asked, her voice cracking as tears streamed down her cheeks. She started to bash into the table, trying desperately to break it before he reached her with the knife. "What kind of sick monster are you?!" She screamed, spitting she hit him in the chest.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:44 pm
"Monster! I'm a demon what do you expect!" Andrew bellowed at her. "Demons aren't nice people. I'm going to cut you for each time you have disrespected me since your last punishment. Which is two cuts now. Although I could be crueler and make it two cuts on each limb. So if you don't stop wriggling I will slice your throat and be done with you. Do you really want to die here like this slave?" He asked pushing you into the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:14 pm
Madelyn narrowed her eyes. "Why kill me? That'd be wasting a lot of money." She spat angrily. Madelyn tried to move away from him. "Just cut me and let me go... " She growled, "You're stupid. I didnt do anything wrong and you know it!"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:20 pm
Andrew's smirk grew. "That was nothing. I have plenty of money. That was only a small percent." He said to her as he measured up where to cut. "I don't want to harm that pretty little face of yours. I'm going to say I'll cut the legs." He said moving the knife slowly and carefully over the right leg before moving it to the left leg. "Now if you stop struggling I'll let you go."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:25 pm
Madelyn frowned. "Yeah, cutting my legs is just equally bad. How am I supposed to walk if I'm in pain?" She shot icily. She stayed still for a moment to allow him to free her. "Couldn't you just be normal? And like punish me some other way, not let me eat... something like that? Those punishments were used for criminals... Which last time I checked, I am not."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:29 pm
Andrew was getting angrier now. He grabbed and pulled Madelyn by her ears. "What did you just say? Normal? I am normal. Do you want to sleep on the rack tonight? I can arrange that. I can tranquilize you and drag you through the mud and feed you to dogs. I told you that you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. You are still angering me. Do you want me to pull out all the stops and give you cruel punishments?" He asked still holding the ears up so she was eye level with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:34 pm
Madelyn rolled her eyes. "Fine whatever! Kill me. See if I care. It's probably better than this." She frowned, folding her arms under her chest. "Kill me. Please. I'm begging you. Nothing would make you happier right? Let's kill the new pet that has a mind of her own. Damn her. I'd say see you in Heaven but you'll never get there." She smirked.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:43 pm
"You're worthless." Andrew said throwing her into the rack as he left and locked the door. "You can stay alone in there for the rest of the night. I'll let you out later when I feel like you are better." He said before kicking the door and walking to his room.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:47 pm
Madelyn smiled to herself. "So there is a heart there." She snickered a bit as she sat on the floor. She had been thrown into dark cold rooms many times. She now knew how to deal with them. She closed her eyes, humming softly to herself, imagining a warm fire, on a tropical beach far away from this place. She smiled happily as she could feel the warmth fill her. He couldn't beat her. She knew she could survive.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:53 pm
Andrew growled to himself. "What does she think she is. It doesn't matter she'll be in there for a day or two." He said to himself chuckling. "No she needs to eat. She can't survive without food for a day." He said holding his head. "Gah I hate having this problem. Do I be good or bad which is it?" Andrew asked himself unsure of what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:58 pm
Madelyn sat there, being warmed by her thoughts when she decided to start singing. She didnt really care at this point if he heard or not. She wasn't to sit there and do nothing. She started singing, Don't Stop Believing. Which made her want to get up and dance, and she danced around the room as she sang.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:05 pm
Andrew finally sat in his room and decided to just relax. "Let's see if anything special is on." He mumbled turning on the television. Nothing really of interest was on so he just left it on as background noise.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:31 pm
Madelyn sat down again, tending to her legs. She frowned softly. She pressed her hands against them, to stop the bleeding. She started singing to herself rather loudly  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:21 pm
Andrew left his room to get a drink when he heard singing. "She isn't to sing unless I tell her. She really is pressing her luck tonight." He said to himself walking to the room unlocking in and opening the door. "Slave I told you only sing when I command you to. If you don't stop singing I will hurt you so you can cry yourself to sleep." He said smirking.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff