Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Tides of Eiren (Angel and S u g a r y) (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:21 pm
Lili smiled and sighed a little. "Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it." She said and nodded once. She leaned back a little more on the bed and watched her still. She did feel for the girl and really hoped she'd make it through this.

Rowan was still out practicing his archery. Well, not really practicing rather then shooting accurately non-stop.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:36 pm
"I hope so," Breya mused. After about ten more tries she could make it around the room gracefully enough to pass Mrs Sutton's approval and the lady allowed her to continue later on in the afternoon seeing as she had her own things to attend to. Breya looked at Lili then looked at Bethia laying in her little crib. She looked at Lili. "Do you think we could go outside? I haven't breathed fresh air all morning...I need the fresh air...its attuned within me..." She frowned. "You think that your father will come to like me. He looks at me as though I'm the dirt beneath his feet," she sighed.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:21 pm
Lili smiled and nodded. "I believe Rowan's outside, though. Undoubtedly shooting arrows into... Well, hopefully the places they're meant to go. We once took turns trying to knock an apple off of the shed's roof and by accidentally hit a cow.... Ok, so maybe that was me since he's a dead shot." She laughed a little then blinked. "Oh, hon, he thinks that of everyone. Don't worry about it or take it personally."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:28 pm
She sighed and smiled then began walking for the door. "The poor cow," she mused. Then she paused. "Lili...do you know how to do everything a logosh can? The more I think on it, the more I'm inclined to think the truth. I don't know anything about how to shift or anything...Its strange...I mean...what if I do shift? Isn't that sort of...illegal?" she asked then sighed. "I'm so confused. Forgive me. Its all still heavy on my mind...all that I am now. Two days before...I was plain Breya and now I'm Princess Breanna , future queen and logoshean shifter. Its so much...I fear I'll collapse under the weight..." she said with a soft smile.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:47 pm
Lili looked at her and smiled. "I actually don't... Rowan does though. He made a point to practice and learn everyday whereas I just practice with my main abilities... Though if you see a black cat with a white crescent moon on their head... Watch out." She winked then smiled a little. "Dont' worry about it, it will get better soon." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:00 pm
"I pray so..." Breya mused then began walking downstairs. She reached the archery field and sure enough, there Rowan was firing off arrows. He'd shot no doubt a hundred by now. She walked toward him slowly then crossed her arms over her chest. "Rowan?" she asked from behind, hoping she did not startle him. After all she had barely made a sound walking toward him.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:32 pm
Rowan looked up after he had just been about to knock an arrow. "Yes?" He asked as soon as he saw that it was Breya. He gave her a small smile then tilted his head to the side curiously. She really was gorgeous... He was going to need to work on keeping his thoughts clear of that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:44 pm
Breya took a deep breath. "I need you to teach me...teach me how to shift..." she said softly. "And do certain enchantments," she mused thoughtfully. "I was reading in the library earlier and of all the legends I've seen, I think its safe to assume you know a great deal more than I about such things," she said clearing her throat.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:48 pm
Rowan blinked then said, "Before you even learn to shift I have to teach you how to use your abilities on command. Shifting is slightly more complex and I wouldn't want anything to happen to you if you tried it too soon." He took the arrow off the bow then replaced it to his quiver and then looked over to her again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:58 pm
She took a deep breath and gave a nodd. "Whatever you think will work. I'll try...though I can tell you that I can't control my visions in the least and I have almost complete control over my healing...are there any other abilities?" she asked curiosly as she looked at him with a soft smile. She had already forgiven him. Lucky b*****d.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:03 pm
Rowan had noticed that she seemed to be nicer towards him today but wasn't going to comment on it. He just smiled and said, "That's good with the healing... But we'll need to work on the visions. I don't know if there's more, you need to find out on your own for I cannot tell you since I am not you." He gave her a small smile then asked, "When would you like to start?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:08 pm
Breya looked down at her hands then back at him as she clasped then nervously, twiddling her thumbs in indistinct patterns. "Well...Perhaps this afternoon. Mrs Sutton got fed up with my complete lack of skills as a courtier," she said heavily then bit her bottom lip and shook her head. "So what do you think? Maybe its possible?" she said hopefully. If not I completely understand. I mean...I haven't exactly been the nicest person of late....I just...I don't like the feeling of helplessness I get here...I never had it at home..." she said gently.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:12 pm
Rowan blinked then said, "Ignore her, she's just naturally a crab apple. Probably Lili's fault as well as mine, we drove her mad when we were younger." He gave her a sweet smile then said, "You've only been here one day, it took Lili and I years to get the hang of it and we're the ones who were born into this. I'll help you in any way that I can." He nodded once then said, "And this afternoon works for me."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:23 pm
She nodded. "Thank you..." she said simply then blushed and looked at him. "Do you want me to share your chambers tonight...if I can get in there anyway," she said. Why deny the desire, she thought. She was punishing herself as much as she punished him. So maybe the love was one sided. She could live with love for the both of them. At least he desired her. That would be enough, she said inwardly trying to convince herself.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:25 pm
Rowan smiled at her and said, "Of course." He blinked a little at her question then said, "If you want to then you may." He really wanted her to, he wanted his love to- No, he didn't love him. He was continuously going back and forth between admitting that he did love her and that he didn't. He really needed to make up his mind.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff