Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexPeasant (PrincexHuman) (filled by Sugary Deception) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:20 pm
Adara smiled and then said, "I would think that it'd be fine... We're going to be married anyways." She let out a small sigh then looked around again.

((Brain... Slowly failing... -.-))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:26 pm
"Well let's head to bed. I have an early morning." He say stretching. "You ok with that?" He asked taking off his shirt his chiseled chest being shown. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the bed looking around. This was his place his. He owned a kingdom what is going to happen tomorrow.

Victoria sat outside of the castle looking. She knew she needed to get rid of him soon. How was the question soon she'd get him but that would start tomorrow. She climbed into a high tree. "I'll kill the next person to come out of that castle." She said as she fell asleep.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:32 pm
Adara nodded then sat down on the bed next to him. It was a little awkward for her at first but she knew she'd get used to it. She then laid down, her eyes already starting to close. She was exhausted.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:36 pm
Vlad laid down next to her. "Goodnight hun have a good nights sleep." I say to you as my head hit the pillow.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:39 pm
The next morning, Adara was still sleeping. The previous day's events had been too much for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:48 pm
Vlad woke up and got out of bed quietly. He let Adara sleep she needed her sleep after what she found out. He walked out and found his most trusted servant. "Hey Veronica can you come here please. She nodded and came to him. "Here could you please go fetch Adara's family um Steven was her cousin's name and bring them back here." He asked as she bowed and left the hall to find them. He walked to the closet in his new room and grabbed the crowning clothes.

He put them on and walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple just to make it look like he wasn't starving himself.

Veronica left the castle and started walking down the road. She then heard something following her after a while. She turned around only to be killed by Victoria.

Victoria smiled as she saw the blood flow from her neck. She then walked towards Adara's house knocking on the door.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:52 pm
Adara's cousin Nate opened the door and blinked. "Can I help you?" He asked and tilted his head to the side, wondering who this woman was. His mother was inside sleeping still.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:55 pm
"This is a message from the king." She said pulling out her dagger and stabbing Nate in the chest. "Happy death to all peasants." Victoria said as she saw blood flowing down him.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:57 pm
Adara sat up in bed almost instantly. "Nate?!?!" She cried out, having been awoken since she had seen what had happened. It was never a good thing when she saw things like that, it was so vivid she knew it was real.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:01 pm
Vlad ran into the room. "What? I sent Veronica to go bring him and your aunt here." Vlad said to her tilting his head.

Veronica took the blade out and licked it. "Yuck human blood. I'm looking for that nice tasty vampire blood the light red kind." She said walking through the house finding the sleeping woman she walked up and slit her throat before putting it in it's holster and walking back to the castle.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:05 pm
Adara seemed very distant. She was like that when she got her visions. "NO!!" She cried out suddenly and grabbed her head. "How could she?!?! They were both innocent and the only family I had." She started to cry now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:13 pm
Vlad looked at you very confused. "What are you talking about? Veronica is a very nice girl she doesn't kill people." Vlad said holding you in his arms. "You're probably wrong they are probably still alive." He said trying to console you.

Victoria walked towards the hidden body. She changed clothes and walked back into the castle with the hat on hiding her differences from her twin. Yes she had killed her twin and the queen's family. Next was the queen, and finally the king. She would take her time killing the king make him feel all of the pain. A devilish smile placed on her lips.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:16 pm
"No! I don't know who it was but she killed my family." She said, shaking her head and burying her face in his chest. "I know, I saw it. I know." She said, still repeating this over and over.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:22 pm
"It's ok hun just be patient." I say lifting your chin and kissing you once before wiping away your tears. "It's ok we'll be married tomorrow and we can start our own family." I say to you knowing that something had happened to Veronica whether or not it was good or bad he had no idea. "Now let's get you some food so we can get the ceremony over with." I say to you hoping you understood.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items