Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:27 am

As she was standing there she heard a noise behind her and stepped to the side just in time as a book went zooming past her head. "What the...?" She turned to see Bradley's mother standing in the archway behind her. A multitude of items in her hand to protect herself or fight.

"I know who you are..." she said with a glint in her eye.

"Huh?" Adelline said as she pretended to be frightened of the woman.

"You are Spade that demon seed of the night. Come here to steal my Bradley away then myself then you get away scott free?" she was shaking and pointing accusingly at Adelline. "Don't you dare tell me otherwise, I still have your wanted page you blood sucking..."

Before she could finish that sentence Adelline was quite close to her, eyes glaring. Yet another fool who thought they could stand up to her, it was ridiculous. "Who the hell do you think you are? Putting up a fight with your little human items won't save you tonight."

The woman laughed, "You could kill me, but then what about Bradley? You couldn't hurt him now could you?"

Adelline couldn't even bring herself to answer, instead she pressed the woman against the wall and held her by her neck. "I don't need you to be the damper in my plans." as she held her there, the poor woman struggled trying to remove Adelline's hands so she let go and let the woman fall to the ground. "Drunk little fu..."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:33 am

Bradley heard something and looked to see one of his books laying outside of his door. "What's going on?" He asked himself as he set his book down then walked to the door poking his head out. "Um what's going on out here?" He asked seeing his mother on the floor and Adelline looking over her.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:38 am

"Your drunken mother tried to attack me." obviously the woman was still breathing quite harshly from Adelline's grip and could barely speak out an argument. "She threw that book at me and then tried to attack me. I fought back. Sorry." she folded her arms, her apology didn't sound apologetic at all.

"Son, s-she is not who she seems." the woman stuttered before Adelline shot her a dirty look that made her shiver and shut up immediately. She was a brave woman, but her intention was not to die tonight. The alcohol was influencing her, but the sense of danger had shot some of her senses back into her.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:49 am

Bradley walked into the kitchen looking at them. "Um ok one of you talk the other shut up because I can't pay attention to both of you. So mother attacked you and you fought back?" He asked Adelline. "Yet you're not who you seem to be. I'm lost someone explain to me." He added forgetting about the lack of cover over his chest. His pecs and six pack apparent.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:57 am

Just as Adelline was about to speak his mother interrupted, "You idiot! She is a vampire! Her canines are sharp her skin is cold and she looks exactly like Spade! You foolish boy she is the one who was locked away three years..."

"Silence!" she shouted at the woman turning around and glaring at her. "You have no idea what you are talking about..." she could feel her eyes burning with tears and her fists were clenched. She wasn't sure what to say.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:01 am

Bradley looked at his mom. "Mom I have no idea what Spade looks like. You kept me away from all of that news coverage. You said I was too young to understand." He said about to lose his cool. "Just because you feel threatened does not mean you can make up excuses. Now I'm going to my room you two sort this whole thing out." He said as he slammed the door shut.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:06 am

"You can't hide forever." the woman said getting up and walking to her room.

Adelline wasn't sure why she had lost her cool, nor why she cared whether this boy in particular was the one she didn't want to tell about who she truly was. She was also quite confused as to why she had felt so stricken by his anger. Tonight would definitely have to be the night for him to know. Thanks to the anger, her blood lust had grown quite high. She would have liked nothing more than to rip the throat from his mother, but no she had to keep her calm. Instead she gathered her courage and went to knock on his door. "Hello, Bradley?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:11 am

Bradley heard the knocking and heard it was Adelline not his mother. "Yes? You can come in you know." He said sighing as he looked up at the ceiling thinking. Why does mother have to make everything hell. He thought to himself.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:15 am

Adelline walked in and shut the door behind her. "Umm..." she had her hands pressed tightly together and stood very close to the door, in case she needed to make a quick escape. "Are you ok?" was all she could manage to stutter.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:17 am

Bradley sighed and shrugged. "Yes, I'm ok. Just a little angry at my mother." He said he had no idea why she stayed away from him. "Why are you so close to the door? Is what my mother said true?" He asked not sure why else she would stay away from him.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:22 am

"N-no..." she thought for a moment. "But what if it was? What if I was this Spade person, prone to killing. Only here to get a quick meal and make my escape?" She could feel her eyes burning and she willed herself not to cry. Hell, I didn't even know I could cry anymore... she thought to herself.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:27 am

Bradley looked at you. "Then I would ask that when you decide to kill me make it fast and as painless as possible." He said seriously. "I can't stop you from being who you are I mean if you are Spade." He added to the end before looking back at the ceiling.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:32 am

"I don't understand you Bradley. You are so unafraid of so many things. Even I am afraid at times." she shook her head and frowned at him. Then she walked over to him and smiled, showing all of her teeth. "I am Spade, killer of men. Blood drinker, slayer of mortals..." tears began to run down her face, her lust was running out of control. "Aren't you afraid that I will kill you, or your mother? Or that I will leave you?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:37 am

Bradley sighed. "Ever since my father died I've been hoping something would happen to where I could rejoin him. I show no fear because that was what my father did. I only have survived because of the fact that I don't want to have my father's line die. If something does happen and I rejoin him then let that be worth it. I've missed my father you see. He was the man I looked up to. I have wished to be as good of man as him."

He said sighing. "But if you wish to kill me to satiate your thirst and then my mother so be it as long as I can rejoin father once more." He added some tears leaking and running down his face. He tilted his head to the side giving you easier access to his neck.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:05 pm

She stood there for a moment then fell to her knees and hugged him tightly, "When I became a vampire I could not control my lust for blood. I ended up killing my entire family. I sat in their blood for hours, crying wishing to gorge myself until I died... but of course, I was cursed to walk this earth till the end of time." She shook her head and looked up at him.

"I spent the time up to three years ago, going after criminals in places to find that vampire that cursed me to walk as he did." She closed in on his neck, a bit quickly. "I couldn't bite you, not now. If I did it would be like killing myself. There wouldn't be much point." She stopped and let her teeth touch his neck, her tears got there first.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff