Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:35 pm
Stormy elf rushes to help Lana elf!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:37 am
User Image

Lana mumbles a thankshs you, as she and stormy elf, pick up the large pot, and slowly totter over to the table, putting it down, sploshing a bit on there feet.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

mackenzieada

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:53 pm
Kenzie sighed. She'd never really thought about leaving home but when her parents told her to go to school she jumped on the idea and hurried out the door. No one told her she'd have to work in the kitchen before she could actually become a student! "We all have to start somewhere. I'm sure I'll be in a classroom in no time!" Smiling she hurried to the portrait and tickled the pear. She laughed as the fruit giggled and quickly turned the doorknob that would allow her to enter what would be her home for the next few weeks...if not longer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:12 pm
slappy the elf helps fellow elf make cookies
wow thes students love chocolate chips  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:26 am
"I'm Stormy" Stomry elf greets them before returning ot work
Working in the kitchens is not bad....it's good to help higher witches and wizards.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:19 pm
User Image

Lana nodded at what Stormy Elf siad and commented on it herself, 'Because we likes to make thems happ', sharin' and carin' and to be the besht an elf can be, its really fun' She nodded enthuisastically at the new elves.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:28 am
*alicia elf walks into the kitchens and gawks at the busy elves bustling around*

Oh no! It is lots of new elves and I is not being here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:53 am
It's okay Miss Alicia. We is doing well trying to work around the castle!  

Nite of Storms

mackenzieada

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Kenzie shrugged and got to work. Looking around she noticed that almost every elf was cooking! She didn't know how to cook. Walking to an open stove she picked up a box and read the instructions. Doing as the box said she placed some cookie dough on a tray and slid it into the oven. Its not that hard... Smiling she glanced around the kitched and sighed. How long would it be before she was out of the kitchen and into a classroom? Would she ever get there? Shrugging her shoulders she turned around. I'll be there in no time. But in the mean time...I'll learn to cook!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:10 pm
Kurt elf scrubbed the floors, since most elves were busy cooking, leaving her no stove to cook on. "The floors are so dirty!" she squeaked. She grabbed a mop and broom and began to clean the floors, so if on the off chance a master or mistress were to walk in, they wouldn't be greeted by a messy floor and busy elves. Instead, by elves that know how to keep their workplace clean. As soon as the floor was spotless as far as her house elf eyes could see, she wondered how long until she would become a student, out of the kitchens and into the common rooms. Kurt looked over at the house elf who was having trouble making some chocolate chip cookies, as if she didn't know how to cook, from the way she look at the box's instructions every now and then. "Hi, I is Kurt-elf," she said to the new elf. Eyeing the way she continued to follow a box's instructions on the side, she added, "Do yous need any help cooking? Yous is looking at instructions instead of memory." Kurt had thought every elf by now that they were in the kitchens knew how to cook by memory, and didn't need help from instructions on a box of cookie dough.  

Nn_nevershoutnever_nN

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:29 pm
Stormy Elf notices most of the other elfs working diligently in the kitchen, grabbing a bucket of rags and polish she went to the first classroom gently polishing each and everyone of the chairs...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 pm
Kenzie looked up as someone spoke to her. "Huh? Oh no, I'm fine. I'm just...refreshing my memory!" If anyone found out I didn't know how to cook...I'd...I'd...I'd never get out of the kitchens! Smiling she held out her hand. "I'm MacKenzie! Kenzie for short! Nice to meet you Kurt!" Smiling brightly her blue eyes sparkled and she glanced at the box again. Frowning she turned to her new friend. How could she tell Kurt she couldn't cook after she had just lied about it. Shaking her head she continued with her work. She just wouldn't tell anyone she didn't know how to cook. Ever.  

mackenzieada

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 pm
Oshen walks into the kitchen his new home his master wished him to work here to keep an eye on her son Andrew. Looking around Oshen sees there is a large number of elves here and wonders who is in charge. To not look out of place he walks to the counter and asks " Oshen would like to know who he reports to" to the nearest elf.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:04 am
User Image

Lana looked up as Oshen spoke to her, 'Well, we answers to the head elf, but she's not in the kitchens right now, cause she has important buisness, but we all such good elfs we know what to do, and we cook, here' Lana passed her a bowl with a green strangly-glowing substance, 'mix this and put some oats in it, the owls love it' She said, and pulled down a large tin of oats. And then set off to help take down the flour from the pantry.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:41 pm
Oshen took the bowl and the oats and began to combine the ingredients for the owls. I wonder how master is fairing with just Elby. (Elby, is the youngest elf of masters youngest Brother who passed on with no heirs). After about 10 minutes of combining the ingredient Oshen put the spoon in the sink, took the bowl and headed out to the Owlery to feed the Owls.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games