Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
S e a Change ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Aria nodded, slight fear crossing her face. "I don't know what happened. One moment I was... home... the next I was on the beach like this." She looked down and shook her head, moving her gaze back up to him. "I mean, I'm ecstatic because I've always wanted this but it just happened and I don't know how or how long it will even last." She was looking around now, still taking everything in. A big machine type thing that she'd seen earlier rolled by on the street and she jumped slightly. "I'm not afraid to say I am a little scared..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:50 pm
Zach smiled at her. "It's okay, I can show you around. That's a car, by the way." He took a few steps to her side, then turned so he was facing the same direction as her. "Now you can see some of the stuff I was talking about earlier, instead of just pictures. Are you hungry at all? I grabbed my money before I left, we could go get something to eat." He didn't mention why he left, because he didn't want her to worry about him.

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:01 pm
Aria smiled a little and nodded. "Yeah..." She let out a small sigh then shook her head. "No, well, actually... yes." She laughed at her indecision and shook her head. She was so occupied with her current situation at the moment that she wasn't noticing his uneasiness. Normally she would, though. "What can we eat?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:58 pm
Zach looked around. "Well, there are a lot of food stands by the beach, and they have pretty much anything. Ice cream, hot dogs, pizza, fried bread, and cotton candy, for example. You can probably have a little bit of everything, if you want, I'm pretty sure I have enough money."

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:01 am
Aria nodded and glanced around curiously. She was still in awe of the new world, despite having been there all morning. She moved her eyes back to him and offered a tiny smile. "That sounds... Good." She didn't know if it did or not, honestly. She was just going to assume it was if he was offering it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:19 am
Zach smiled. "All right, then let's go." He started walking slowly, toward the beach. It was packed with people, but that didn't surprise him. He led her to a road close by, which was lined with small buildings, all of which advertised food. "Does anything look good?"

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:49 am
Aria shrugged as she looked around. "I don't know... It looks really different, though." She laughed once then looked over at him. "What do you like?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:29 pm
Zach shrugged. "My personal favorite is fried bread, but cotton candy and caramel corn are other good sweet, snack-type things. If you want something more meal-like, I'd go for pizza, corn dogs, or hot dogs." He pulled out his wallet and took a look inside, to approximate how much money he had. "Yeah, I have plenty of money, so feel free to pick whatever you want."

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:33 pm
Nothing he mentioned seemed appealing but that was only because she didn't know what any of it was. "Hmm... Do you mind if we try all of it?" She smiled a little and nodded once. She did know that she was very hungry right now. "I don't want to seem as if I'm imposing..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:46 pm
Zach grinned. "That's fine. If you don't like something, I'll eat it. Why don't you go pick a table? I'll be right there with everything." He pointed to a group of tables, which were mostly empty. "Pick one that's away from most people. You wouldn't believe how nosy some people are, and I don't want anyone listening in on our conversation, even if it is about cheese." He chuckled at himself, then headed off for the food stands.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:21 pm
Aria smiled and nodded. "Alright, I will do that.." She walked towards the tables and let her eyes scan for one that was farthest away from the people. When she found it, she took a seat and rested her chin on her hands. She bit her lips slightly and looked around with her eyes, noticing people were watching her. She did stand out. Her clothes didn't exactly fit her right seeing as how she had gotten them from the cafe owner's daughter. Though, it didn't help that her looks weren't really human-like, they were too pretty for that. What else would you expect from someone who was related to a siren?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 pm
Zach came back with a little of everything from each stand and once he'd semi-organized everything, he pointed to a plate with little loaves of bread covered in cinnamon-sugar. "This is fried bread. It's my favorite thing to get when I come here, and sometimes I even come here just to get it, then go home to eat it." He laughed a little and sat down. "I bought some extra, since I knew I'd want some."

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:47 pm
When he came back, Aria smiled a little and looked to the bread. It smelled really good and looked unlike anything she'd ever seen before. She tilted her head to the side and nodded once then took some of it. She smelled it first then looked it over carefully before putting it into her mouth. She smiled widely at the taste and nodded rather quickly, showing she liked it. It was a little sticky in her mouth due to the fact that she'd taken quite a lot...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:20 pm
Zach grinned. "I'm glad you like it. You can come back after you've tried everything else. I'll be sure to save you some." He grabbed one and took a small bite, savoring the taste of it. When he swallowed, he said, "After this, you could meet some of my friends if you like. Effie will have clothes that would fit you better, she's just about your size."

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:49 pm
A small smile crossed her lips and she nodded. "Alright..." She didn't know if she was very keen on the idea of meeting more humans. If she had known how this had happened to her, she wouldn't worry as much. Hopefully if she did end up sprouting a tail in front of them they could handle it like Zach did. "Are they nice?" She asked, looking at another food he'd brought over.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff