Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:56 pm

"Nope it hasn't changed very much except for a few people having kids and our school mates growing up." Orin said as he walked he bounced a bit excitedly. He was glad to be going back to school with his best friend, he wondered if any of their school mates would recognize him.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Mikage laughed, "Ya...but chances are I bet no one will reconize me. Its easy to forget someone you haven't kept in contact with over ten years." he said, in all honesty he forgot most of the people.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:39 pm

"I didn't forget you." Orin protested. "But I suppose we'll see." Orin said as they continued to walk to the school. As they got there Orin smiled again. "Ta da school."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:19 pm

Mikage laughed, "Thats only because we actually kept in contact with eachother." he said as they approached the school. Though he wasn't sure if he should go to the office or not...

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:30 pm

"Luckily Father got you the schedule already so you don't have to go to the office." Orin said.

"Oi fairee boy." came a voice a hundred feet away.

"Uh oh." Orin said softly.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:36 pm

"Yea, good thing he hooked us up in the same class as well." Mikage said as they were about go through the front door until a voice called. Mikage turned slightly to see a person standing about a hundred so feet away. "Whose that?" he asked pointing to the person.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:01 pm

"Do you remember Witin the bully from when we were younger? Thats him just more grown up and meaner. Come on lets go." Orin said tugging a bit on Mikage's arm. He didn't really want to deal with the pain that Witin would bring with his disbelief right now.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:07 pm

MIkage starred at the boy a bit longer, surprised that it was Witin, he changed, and looked nothing like the kid from back in grade school. "Ehh, I thought he'd be in actual jail by now." Mikage said chuckling as he was pulled aling by Orin. Memories flashed of when Mikage still went to grade-school him and Witin always fought, Witin picking on Orin, Mikage standing up for him, and then the fight broke out. Seems like I need to be the body guard again he thought.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:17 pm

Orin headed straight for homeroom with Mikage knowing that was the safest place from the bullies. "Ms. McAlpine!" Orin called out entering the classroom. "Look who I brought." Orin said smiling now that he was away from Witin and any of the other students that picked on him. He knew he was safe in the teacher's classroom, the bullies didn't cause trouble there.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 pm

Mikage walked close to Orin, people starred at the boy, the new kid. Walking into the classrom he saw Orin's excitement return again, as he called to the teacher. Mikage gave a sheepish smile an a shy wave. He was always nervous around teachers.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:46 pm

"Well hello there, and welcome back Orin." the woman said. "Let me guess Mikage right?" she asked with a calm smile.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:30 pm

"Y-yes." he said glancing at Orin, no doubt he talked to the teacher about him.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:36 pm

"well its very nice to meet you, I hope you'll have a wonderful experience here." she said. Orin smiled at Mikage as the boy looked at him. "I can show you the school for a couple minutes, homeroom doesn't start for 20 minutes." Orin said.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:50 pm

"Thankyou." Mikage said to the teacher smiling. At the offer to explore the school he nodded. "That'd be great." he said smiling.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:50 pm

"Alright lets go." Orin said putting down his bag in his seat. "Okay you can choose a spot to set your stuff, we don't have assigned seating so its fine. Then I can show you the school." Orin said.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff