Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:29 am
"So did WoodClan send all of their apprentices out to war, even if they didn't know how to fight?" Smokefur sneered at the three apprentices.

Hawkpaw ran her claw along Smokefur's side. She wanted nothing more than to swipe off that smirk this PebbleClan cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:09 pm
Cursedsong purred and flipped her apprentice over her head so she landed in the dust. "That will be the day that StarClan falls out of the sky! And I think they like it up there so you should probably talk to them about that!"

Withefire hissed and scrambled backwards under Redpine's chest. He rammed his head up wards, knocking the breath out of his lungs. "StarClan called Cursedstar to start PebbleClan. I don't think they're going to let a weak Clan like WoodClan destroy us!"  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:12 pm
Cinderpaw ran back to battle as soon as she had her wounds treated.
she rushed to help smokefur  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:36 pm
Cutepaw blushed, looking down. "Ah, uh, yeah. Thanks." she said nervously. Just then she felt the weight of a big cat jumping ontop of her. She remembered this cat. "Diamondfur!" She said. Scratching the cat's belly.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 pm
Deadheart pinned Lionflare down and quickly clawed his face a moment late Lionflare yowled and with a sudden burst of energy shoved Deadheart off of him  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:35 pm
x-Angel Pyro-x
Cursedsong purred and flipped her apprentice over her head so she landed in the dust. "That will be the day that StarClan falls out of the sky! And I think they like it up there so you should probably talk to them about that!"

Withefire hissed and scrambled backwards under Redpine's chest. He rammed his head up wards, knocking the breath out of his lungs. "StarClan called Cursedstar to start PebbleClan. I don't think they're going to let a weak Clan like WoodClan destroy us!"

Cinderpaw rolled onto her side and sighed. "Cursedsong do you think Patchstar is ok? She hasn't been looking so well lately. . .Cursedsong what will happen to us if Patchstar goes to Starclan?" Cinderpaw looked at her mentor worriedly.
Cinderstar blinked away tears and dived forward slashing at Cursedstars neck.

Redpine jumped away gasphing for breath. "Cinderstar. . .was . . .brought to us. . .by Starclan. . .as well. . ." Redpine swallowed and glared at the Pebbleclan warrior in front of him. "A pathetic clan with no values for the warrior code will never be protected by Starclan!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:49 pm
Batwing started extending his claws, digging it into Streakpelt's flesh. He pressed down even harder on her neck. He moved his hind legs so that his claw-extended paws were helping to keep air out of the opponent's lungs. The black warrior smiled crookedly with a devilish, logic-filled glint to his eyes. "Why should I let you go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:53 pm
swiftpaw looked back, "Coming? or not?"  

swiftwaters

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:51 pm
Cutepaw pushed Diamondfur off. And Jumped on top of her. "Don't think your going to win this time, i was a KIT back then! Remember me? I'm the Kit you tried to KILL way back then! You where Diamondpaw at the time were you not?" She saw a Glint in Diamondfur's Eyes. "So you where that kit? Then this should be a fun fight!" Diamondfur Jumped at Cutepaw, Scratching her. "Still got that scar? Or is it gone?" Diamondfur pinned Cutepaw down. Along Cutepaw's side Diamondfur saw a claw mark in the shape of a diamond. "So it is still there then? I figured it would be." Cutepaw stopped struggling and closed her eyes. "I was old enough to know better. You wanted to find me again. You didn't want to kill me then did you?" Diamondfur chuckled. "No, your right. I wanted an Even fight with you. To give you a chance to strike back. Let's see how well your Mentor Taught you." Diamondfur backed up and sat down. "Attack me however you like." She closed her eyes. Cutepaw ran around to the back. when she charged at diamondfur she was scratched along the side. "Weak. Who was your mentor, Didn't he train you better then that?" Cutepaw stood up and charged again, only for the same result. After many times of Charging and Racing at Diamondfur the skin was almost fully ripped. "I won't loose again, i won't let the same thing that happened when i was a kit happen again!" Cutepaw jumped at Diamondfur. Biting her on the Side. Clawing at her stomach. "Die!" She cried. "Diamondfur, i will never forgive you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:29 am
(Ooh...Cat Fight! lol, see my stupid joke?)

Sunpaw hissed. "Leave her alone!" he yowled, and jumped on Diomandfur. He clawed her face, feeling satisfaction as blood swelled between his claws.

Streakpelt tried to fight back, but everyhting was going dark. She went uncounsious.

Moonpaw spat at the older cat. "Watch what Batwing taught me!" she yowled, and bit Smokefur on his neck, leaving a gash.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:45 pm
"Sunpaw, this is my fight. i need my revenge." Cutepaw said. Jumping at Diamondfur, Claws unsheathed.

((Just wanted to add an epic storyline there. -.>))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:35 pm
Hawkpaw saw that Smokefur was definitely outnumbered. Should we withdraw? She thought as she headbutted him once more.

"Is that all you got? Well you'll need more than that to beat me!" The PebbleClan cat said. He ran in a circle, hitting all of the WoodClan cats in one hit.  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:36 pm
((Go forth, my young apprentice! You shall pass doom upon them all! Leave nothing but chaos and destruction in your path! twisted Muahahahahahah-ackackack! Hairball... sweatdrop ))

After finding out that Streakpelt was unconscious, Batwing became himself once more. He made sure that no one was going to attack him right away, then dragged her limp body to the nearby tree, then climbed up it to recover and examine his next target.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:58 am
Grasspaw wrestled with the oposing cat. She scratched his nose, and he squealed back in surprise. "Take that!" Grasspaw exclaimed truimphly. But as she was gloating to herself, he quickly got up and jumped to her back.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:09 am
(Haha, yes. PebbleClan arent the only evil cats."

Knocked to the ground, Moonpaw jumped up. She tore at the PebbleClan warrior's neck, wanting to hurt the cat. She really wanted to hurt the cat.

Sunpaw nodded, and went to help his sister. He clawed Smokefur's back.
"Dont mess with my sister!" he yowled.

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces