Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Prophetic Clash*~* {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:48 pm
"I never knew my mother, I was always told she died shortly after I was born" rose said with a shrug of her shoulders. She didn't mind talking about a mother she never knew even if all she heard was good things about her.

It wasn't long until the possessed Hiei arrived the compound. Quickly navigating his way to Tenma's room he snuck in through the open window. Glaring the dragon drew Hiei's sword and stood posed to strike though when he moved to slice her head off, his arms froze in mid strike. Letting out an audible growl Hiei's eyes flickered from glowing to normal and back to glowing as the now dormant Hiei fought back for control of his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:01 am
It had finally gotten to the point where Kurama no longer had to hold back. He listened intently whilst pushing the ball back every time it came at him. "I see. I'm apologize for your lose, but it doesn't sound like you knew her at all. I supposed if you're going to lose a parent that would be the best way for it to happen. Though it would be better if they didn't pass away at all."

Tenma had shifted slightly when she felt the sudden increase of breeze. Her mind was suddenly becoming aware of the changing conditions, attempt to wake her because there was an outside force that had opened her window. However, the dreams that were plaguing her maintained control until she heard the growl. At that her eyes snapped open as she attempted to sit up, but her motion was quickly stopped by a katana hovering over her. Propped up as best she could Tenma's eyes traced the blade, which seemed all too familiar, to the glowing eyes of Hiei, her stranger. The girl's arms started to tremble slight once she realized Hiei was no longer in control - this must have been the dragon he was bragging about. Looks like even he couldn't control it.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:17 pm
"True, but sometimes if the parent wasn't all that good of a parent they shouldn't be parents" Rose said as she hit the ball at an angle, hoping to get a point. She was partially talking about her father, He wasn't too good of a parent, trying to marry her off every chance he had gotten, believing that she was only good as a housewife.

"I don't see what Master sees in you, he trained till he passed out in order to not kill you. While he's unavailable I took this time to take control and kill you myself but it seems he cares for you a little too much" The dragon stated, it's voice deeper than hiei's.After it's small speach, the glowing flickered once before fully disappearing. After a few seconds of Hiei staring at Tenma he moved the katana so it did no damage to her as he passed out again and fell forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:27 pm
Kurama nodded as he listened to Rose, countering her angled shot. Eventually she would figure out it was necessary to mix up attacks in ping-pong. "I see," At that he had to bite his lip to get his shot correct, hoping that this one would finally go out. "I take it you're talking about your Father then. That is, only if you don't mind me commenting."

Tenma's eyes were hollow as she stared at the man lying across her legs. What did the dragon mean by "cared" for her. It was apparent that, at least in her mind, Tenma's understanding of the word didn't fit the context. Suddenly her body was momentarily wracked with shudders as she attempted to block the encounter from her mind. Obviously Hiei wanted her dead as she had sworn to kill him. However, her stranger was defenseless and she refused to stoop as low as the dragon's spirit had. After pulling her legs out from under Hiei the girl pulled him on to the bed so he could lay comfortably. Exhaustedly she sat down in front of the door so, even though they had never come to check on her in the night previously, neither Toguro nor Carolyn could enter. As she watched her intruder Tenma's eyes began to droop and her head nodded forward as she fell asleep as well.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:38 pm
"I don't mind you commenting, he believed all I was good for was being a housewife and so tried to marry me off every chance he got, he even tried to marry me to Koenma" Rose said as she tried to hit back to shot, but it went over her paddle. "Your good at this" She said as she went to retrieve the ball.

Hiei snoozed silently on the girls bed. Now he would have to sleep longer than the usual six hours due to him waking early to save Tenma's life and the strain put on his body from the dragon's possession. Even then, his dreams were filled with thoughts and images of her which unknowingly to him put a tiny barely visible smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:58 pm
Kurama also went to retreive the ball because, so far, he had retreived all of them. "Koenma...? I'm sorry, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy." Rose was already over at the ball but he finished closing the distance as not to seem completely awkward.

As Tenma slumbered her body shifted to the right, causing her to side down the wall and to come to rest on the floor. Her mind had finally rid itself of dreams but her body was tense with the feeling of Hiei's presense.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:37 pm
"Why is that?" Rose asked confused as she looked at Kurama and stepped closer to him. She didn't know why she felt compelled to be near him. It was a complete mystery to her. She felt like she needed to be near him, which confused her, but she did her best to ignore it.

~Time Skip~
A few hours passed until Hiei finally woke up. Keeping his eyes closed out of habit, he breathed in the scent of the air. It being unfamiliar cause him to sit up, his eyes snapping open in alert. He didn't recognize the room, but he did recognize the girl, sleeping on the floor. Getting up from the bed and sheathing his sword which was still in his hand, he walked over to her and nudged her with his foot.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:01 pm
The sudden closeness with Rose caused a slight, nearly unnotable, blush rise on Kurama's cheeks. He knew he felt attraction towards her but it couldn't be said if the feeling was mutual. Kurama knew there were many ways to go about finding out; however, he didn't want to treat Rose like the females of his past. Before he had tried seduction, playing hard to get, but he had never attempted a direct appoach. As he looked down into Rose's eyes he knew what he wanted and he was about to find out if she felt the same.

Avoiding any other contact with his hands, in case she did pull back, the fox demon leaned down towards her with caution and gently met her lips with his own.

Tenma felt a slight prod and, fearful the Toguro had found her sleeping on the floor, forced her eyes to open. When she saw the bottom of a cloak touching the tops of the black clothe shoes she clamberred to her feet. Her back was against the door, her hand slipped behind her and gripped the doorknob, as she looked up into Hiei's dark eyes. Once more the girl's mind began to swirl with questions of why he didn't kill her. He had already attempted to kill her in her sleep once before, why not now? During their last encounter Tenma had struck up the conversation, now she wanted to see if Hiei would do the same.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:10 pm
Rose blushed when she saw Kurama lean in and kiss her, but she didn't pull away. In fact she kissed him back, while scooting a little closer, her blush fading as she got bolder. This was her first kiss, but she was acting half on instincts as she lightly rested a hand on his chest, encouraging him, letting him know she enjoyed the kiss.

"Where am I? all I remember is waking up to find myself standing above you about to kill you before I moved my blade away and passed out. then I wake up here to see you there on the ground" Hiei said as he watched her without blinking. He really was clueless as to where he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:28 pm
Reading Rose's body language it was obvious that Kurama's feeling were met. Their kissed deepened as Rose moved closer and the fox demon only made it deeper as an arm snaked aroung her hips, holding her gently. His free made its way to her face, gently cupping her jaw as his fingers felt the soft skin of her cheek. An exuberance raced through the man as he realized that he might have found the person he had been lookig for. All the better now that he knew she felt the same way.

Tenma was suprised by Hiei's confusion and allowed herself to relax as she leaned against the door. As she tilted her head the girl realized her hair must have been its usual spikey mess from sleeping. Regardless of her hair the female's expression remained stoic as she looked at Hiei. "You're in my room and I was sleeping on the floor because you collapsed in my bed." At that she looked away knowing that he could twist that to seem like an act of kindness though it was more out of pity.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:17 pm
Rose rested her palm on the back of his neck, bringing the two of them even closer. It didn't take long for her to start purring softly to show her happiness. She didn't want to pull apart any time soon, but they both would need air eventually. She felt like it was natural for them to be kissing.

"Hn, well I'll be going" Hiei said as he turned around and headed for the window. He was sure he'd figure out his way back to the temple eventually, after all he was raised in the Makai and he had his Jagan eye.He still didn't understand how he came to be in her room and why. It made him frustrated.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:51 pm
Smiling Kurama finally pulled away from the kiss, in need of air and figuring out what he had just done. Once he saw Rose standing before him everything hit him and a vibrant blush played on his face. "I'm terribly sorry...I.." The man stumbled over his words as he attempted to find an explanation for his actions where there was none to be found. "I guess, I just felt like kissing you was the right thing to do." At that he finally had to look away from embarassment. He wanted to kiss heragain but he also didn't want to push her into something she didn't want or wasn't comfortable with.

"Head east." Tenma didn't know why she was telling him which direction to go but she knew she wanted him as far away from her as possible. Her obsessive hatred for him was once again beginning to rise in the pit of her stomach as he walked away. Ungrateful b*****d, she had every opportunity to kill him and she didn't because he was helpless - not worth her time or energy in that state. "In case you don't know which way that is, head towards the big red orb in the sky - its usually a good indicator that East is nearby." The girl wasn't sure why she added that in but she knew that this would only irritate him, maybe making him feel the same as her. Even better - he would become confrontational.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:59 pm
Smiling at his bashfulness and his gentlemen attitude, she lifted one hand and guided his chin so that he was looking her in the face. Looking him in the eyes she leaned up and kissed him again before telling him "If I didn't want to kiss you, I would have pulled away". She spoke the truth, if she didn't like him as she did she would have pulled away and slapped him, possibly scratching him as she did so.

"Thanks" Hiei said as he glanced at her from the corner of his eye. He had surprised himself when he had said that, he almost never said thank you, much less to a girl as infuriating as her. looking away he climbed out of the window and sped away, leaving only his scent and his lingering thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:07 pm
Kurama, pleasantly suprised, again smiled down at Rose. Once more he offered his arm as he turned to be beside her. "We had best continue with your tour. The day is beginning to grow late and I want to make sure Jaime keeps her ego in check - she thinks she is a matchmaker prodigy."

Tenma glared at Hiei's back as he sped away. He was supposed to stay and argue, or attack her: something! With a sigh her bare feet lightly padded over to her bed where she fell. A strong hand gripped the sheets as she curled up, exhausted. Taking in a deep breath she could smell Hiei and the girl drifted off into dreamland.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:47 pm
"Really? maybe she is good" Rose said as she took his arm, looking up at him the whole time seeing as he was taller than her by a few inches. She felt really happy at the moment, knowing how Kurama felt for her was the same that she felt for him.

Hiei returned when he was sure the was dead asleep and left a note and a rose next to her on the pillow, making sure it was in a spot that she wouldn't roll over if she rolled in her sleep. It was essentially a thank-you note. After making sure the flower was in place he ran out of the room and to the east. He eventually found a portal to the human-world that led to Genkai's forest.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff