Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:42 pm
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith
IrisCross
I'm gonna stop. I can't stand watching myself dealing with a bunch of stupid whores. *last posts and a great punch on Sith's head*

lol I bet that you don't even know how to punch correctly in real life either. as for us being stupid? I think that we've displayed a much higher intellect then you have this whole conversation. I've yet to hear something witty and worth while come from your word hole. As for us being whores? At least we can get some unlike you who's going to be a virgin their entire life.

^^^ This about sums it up. Now hopefully that will be the end of that. But probably not.
I LOL at the fact that she thinks that a role play punch to the head can really hurt you. Silly child.
And I think it's funny that first she's acting all high and mighty, then she's "lower than us", and now she's better than us because we're the "stupid whores". Her contradictions remind me of TBM.

lolololololololol

Lol Aww I don't know why but I feel pretty once people call me a whore. I dunno, it's like they know I'm getting more then them, yet it makes me smile in their anger and spite. <3

And we're not stupid. We're highly intellectual women who know that the only men our age that like Naruto are the ones that live in their mother's basement/attic and don't plan on moving out for another 40 years. C:<

Makes me feel pretty too. <3 When someone calls me a whore (even though its not true) I smile because I know that they are just jealous of my charming good looks.

Lol same. XD I've only ever had sex with 2 people in my life, first was my ex-bf that dumped me 2 weeks after and the 2nd is the one I'm currently dating. <3 And so true. I know so many girls that are jealous of my kickin' curves. >XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:22 am
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino

^^^ This about sums it up. Now hopefully that will be the end of that. But probably not.
I LOL at the fact that she thinks that a role play punch to the head can really hurt you. Silly child.
And I think it's funny that first she's acting all high and mighty, then she's "lower than us", and now she's better than us because we're the "stupid whores". Her contradictions remind me of TBM.

lolololololololol

Lol Aww I don't know why but I feel pretty once people call me a whore. I dunno, it's like they know I'm getting more then them, yet it makes me smile in their anger and spite. <3

And we're not stupid. We're highly intellectual women who know that the only men our age that like Naruto are the ones that live in their mother's basement/attic and don't plan on moving out for another 40 years. C:<

Makes me feel pretty too. <3 When someone calls me a whore (even though its not true) I smile because I know that they are just jealous of my charming good looks.

Lol same. XD I've only ever had sex with 2 people in my life, first was my ex-bf that dumped me 2 weeks after and the 2nd is the one I'm currently dating. <3 And so true. I know so many girls that are jealous of my kickin' curves. >XD

I've only sexed one person in my life and we've been together for 5 years now. I may be thin and have only B cups but I too have some nice curves. I have me some wide hips and a rockin' a**.  

Matron Mord Sith

kirin_girl The Younger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:06 pm
I love naruto! I love all the characters.. >_< ..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:35 pm
I love Naruto, but the anime got irritating with all the filler, so I only watch it when I know it's actually manga-plot based. Still adore the manga though!!! <3

Favorite characters are KIBA, Akamaru Gaara, Hinata, and Naruto himself  

XnekoxninjaX

Zesu-san

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:33 pm
Its all in the persons tastes.
My personal opinion, I'm not a fan of Naruto, too long of a series with alot of fillers. (Like Bleach or One Piece, but I like Bleach so xp )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:09 am
Naruto the show: Good, along with two thumbs up from me.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

ii_blossoms

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:45 am
HINATA!!! SHES MY FAV FAV FAV FAV CHARACTER!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:30 pm
Its not really bad and right now its contemporaries make it better. I haven't watched that show since 2006 since theres too many episodes I'm not going through another DBZ show ever.

The episodes I saw were clever some of the references are mature are hard to translate here because of the difference in culture. (I actually was doing an essay not long ago about anime breaking into America)

I think sometimes a big fan base gets obnoxious for people is why some bash the show heavily.  

Foxdilfer

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Imageneji whee whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:56 pm
well...I heart Naruto!!!! I would have to say my fav. character is either Sasori or Kiba smile  

Gir_Gaz_Shnooky

2,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chibi_Madoka5

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:14 pm
I love the show just not naruto himself. yeah sure he wears orange and is thick-headed but its not like all the ninjas in the anime wear that......ok yeah gai-sensei and lee have matching outfits but that's different. anyways there are some characters that i like, others i dont like, and others that i dont care about. Besides, if you dont like it doesnt mean the next person that watches it is gonna dislike it either. who knows. -shrugs- i have friends who like it and friends who dont like it. i can't change their opinions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:43 am
Ah, Naruto. I loved it when the Akatsuki were alive. crying
My favorite characters are Deidara and Sasori. <333
Least fave is Sakura. >3>  

1nsane0takuChan

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items