Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Vampires Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:06 am
redtearsblackwings

Where did I call anyone a slut?

Sorry, my mistake. It was "smart-a**". Although, in my book, that's about 50 times worse. Regardless, you've ranted, and flamed, and thrown a tantrum over being asked for justification of your OH SO SMECIAL beliefs, so very smecial apparently we're not even allowed to ask how the ******** they're justified.

Quote:
And I repeat I don't have a complex so STOP ******** SAYING IT.

The very second that you apologize to Tea for calling her a "smart-a**" and stop claiming that she called you delusional.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:10 am
Cyrus the Elder
redtearsblackwings

Sorry, my mistake. It was "smart-a**". Although, in my book, that's about 50 times worse. Regardless, you've ranted, and flamed, and thrown a tantrum over being asked for justification of your OH SO SMECIAL beliefs, so very smecial apparently we're not even allowed to ask how the ******** they're justified.

Quote:

The very second that you apologize to Tea for calling her a "smart-a**" and stop claiming that she called you delusional.

People are flameing me, how come that doesn;t matter?
Seoncdally it wasn't a believe as such, more an experance and again I say I can't show you a video of someone sucking the life out of me.

I will not apologize to anyone untill they apologize to me. I am well within my right to tell you to stop calling me something I dont like.  

redtearsblackwings

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:13 am
redtearsblackwings
maenad nuri
redtearsblackwings
maenad nuri
I went back and re-read what Tea initially said to you red. She didn't say you were delusional, but asked if you ever considered that you might be, that the experiences you had need to be examined further.

Um I think I would know what I've expearnced.
Can you people just accept something?

I want you to take a good look at the responses you've been giving. Tea asked for you, more or less, explain your reasoning and experiences more.

Your response has been to flame and refuse to answer because we should just accept it. Which goes against our stated goals and intent of this guild.

You have been very lucky that I am the captain of this guild, because I am a kind and lenient person, and as much as it hurts to see you belittle and insult my friends, I don't think you are totally without hope. You've made good posts and contributions

And how exactly would you prove an experance? Its not like I can show you a video of someone else draining my energy.

Go through the experience. Poke at it and figure out if there are any holes in your interpretation of the experience. Yes, personal experiences are personal, but that doesn't mean you can't apply a little reasoning and thought process to it.

When you get an idea, you have to work through it. We don't need a video, we want you, more or less, to show your work.
Quote:

BTW I have been belittled as well. Haveing countless people tell me I have a complex or that I'm deulisonal when BOTH profisanalls that I see havn't said such a thing. BUT due to the fact that you are friends with them, you really don't care what they've done/said to me.
Its fine for you to back them up, but dont disregarde me jsut because they are you're friends.

Actually, I've been fighting on your behalf outside of the guild in private conversations. Don't assume that what you can't see is all against you. It's not.

You have repeatedly shown no sign of actually thinking through this experience, about your time in the guild or the question originally posed.
Instead you have gone straight to hysterics. Tell me, what was I supposed to think?

I have to get back to work. I logged in to address this specifically.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:20 am
redtearsblackwings
Cyrus the Elder
redtearsblackwings

Quote:

People are flameing me, how come that doesn;t matter?

Who has flamed you? How have they done so? Provide proof of this flaming. And no, the supposed "calling [you] delusional" crap doesn't count.

Quote:
Seoncdally it wasn't a believe as such, more an experance and again I say I can't show you a video of someone sucking the life out of me.

We don't bloody want you to, that's not what was asked for at all. What was asked was your personal justification for this experience being what you believed it to be. What you went through to verify this, how you made sure it was that to the best of your abilities.

Quote:
I will not apologize to anyone untill they apologize to me. I am well within my right to tell you to stop calling me something I dont like.

I see no reason for anyone to apologize to you, I see no flaming, or even particularly harsh words thrown your way before you started insulting people. And you are indeed well within your rights to do that. I'm also well within my rights to tell you that I have evidence that what I am calling you is entirely justified, and as such it's baseless for you to tell me I can't call you such.  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:33 am
maenad nuri
redtearsblackwings
maenad nuri
redtearsblackwings
maenad nuri
I went back and re-read what Tea initially said to you red. She didn't say you were delusional, but asked if you ever considered that you might be, that the experiences you had need to be examined further.

Um I think I would know what I've expearnced.
Can you people just accept something?

I want you to take a good look at the responses you've been giving. Tea asked for you, more or less, explain your reasoning and experiences more.

Your response has been to flame and refuse to answer because we should just accept it. Which goes against our stated goals and intent of this guild.

You have been very lucky that I am the captain of this guild, because I am a kind and lenient person, and as much as it hurts to see you belittle and insult my friends, I don't think you are totally without hope. You've made good posts and contributions

And how exactly would you prove an experance? Its not like I can show you a video of someone else draining my energy.

Go through the experience. Poke at it and figure out if there are any holes in your interpretation of the experience. Yes, personal experiences are personal, but that doesn't mean you can't apply a little reasoning and thought process to it.

When you get an idea, you have to work through it. We don't need a video, we want you, more or less, to show your work.
Quote:

BTW I have been belittled as well. Haveing countless people tell me I have a complex or that I'm deulisonal when BOTH profisanalls that I see havn't said such a thing. BUT due to the fact that you are friends with them, you really don't care what they've done/said to me.
Its fine for you to back them up, but dont disregarde me jsut because they are you're friends.

Actually, I've been fighting on your behalf outside of the guild in private conversations. Don't assume that what you can't see is all against you. It's not.

You have repeatedly shown no sign of actually thinking through this experience, about your time in the guild or the question originally posed.
Instead you have gone straight to hysterics. Tell me, what was I supposed to think?

I have to get back to work. I logged in to address this specifically.

Theres not much really to exain. I started to feel increadibly weak when someone I didn't know put their hands on me. I could almost see something being pulled out of me.
Naturally I went to the doctors with no sign of anything wrong in any blood tests or scans that I've had. Including two MRI's.
Is that prove enough? Because short of explaining my experance I have no prove.

IF you were acctually doing anything to help me, people would not be telling me over and over again that I have a complex, espically after I have told them not to sevral times.
People genrainly get upset when they are called/told things that they have said serval times that they do not like.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:49 am
redtearsblackwings

Theres not much really to exain. I started to feel increadibly weak when someone I didn't know put their hands on me. I could almost see something being pulled out of me.
Naturally I went to the doctors with no sign of anything wrong in any blood tests or scans that I've had. Including two MRI's.

That's actually a really good start. If you had posted this first, a lot of this would have been avoided. There likely would have been more discussion on the nature of what happened and maybe some alternate theories for you to think about.
Quote:

IF you were acctually doing anything to help me, people would not be telling me over and over again that I have a complex, espically after I have told them not to sevral times.
People genrainly get upset when they are called/told things that they have said serval times that they do not like.

A lot of what you got was from a hole that you dug for yourself, unfortunatly. There's not much I can do other than point to my reminding people not to gang up on others, and reminding you that our default is skeptical and to challenge.  

maenad nuri
Captain

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:57 am
maenad nuri
redtearsblackwings

That's actually a really good start. If you had posted this first, a lot of this would have been avoided. There likely would have been more discussion on the nature of what happened and maybe some alternate theories for you to think about.
Quote:

A lot of what you got was from a hole that you dug for yourself, unfortunatly. There's not much I can do other than point to my reminding people not to gang up on others, and reminding you that our default is skeptical and to challenge.

So what you are saying is I give proven and yet you still want to prove me wrong?
Excuse me but that dosn't seem very fair.

You might be able to start with telling them all to stop calling me things I've already said serval times not to, after all you are the owner.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:42 am
Quote:
So what you are saying is I give proven and yet you still want to prove me wrong?

You didn't give that before, at least not as far as I can tell. We are discussion forum, we will want to discuss it, evaluate it and such.

The beauty of this is that, if you don't feel someone is supporting their claim well, you can ask for clarification as well.

Quote:
You might be able to start with telling them all to stop calling me things I've already said serval times not to, after all you are the owner.

That would be difficult, seeing as no one is really say that you, yourself are completly delusion. The Complex? Unfortunatly, I'm inclined to start agreeing. Your general behavior is fairly indicitive of someone who is having problems in that area. One does not need to be a trained professional to comment upon your behavior.  

maenad nuri
Captain

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:20 am
maenad nuri
Quote:

You didn't give that before, at least not as far as I can tell. We are discussion forum, we will want to discuss it, evaluate it and such.

The beauty of this is that, if you don't feel someone is supporting their claim well, you can ask for clarification as well.

Quote:

That would be difficult, seeing as no one is really say that you, yourself are completly delusion. The Complex? Unfortunatly, I'm inclined to start agreeing. Your general behavior is fairly indicitive of someone who is having problems in that area. One does not need to be a trained professional to comment upon your behavior.

That is not what I said. I said that even though I have NOW given proof people are still going to try to proof me wrong.

I run my own fourm on aother website and if one of my members came to me telling me that people were calling them things they didn't like I would try to stop it. Weither or not they are my frined or if they are new.
I do NOT have a complex and I would like it if you could put some effort into stopping people saying that rather then encrougain them. You have no right to say that I have a complex and misinterpiting something dosn't give evordence of this.
I expect to be treated with respect, just like everyone else and so far only one person here has give me a reason to think that anyone in this place HAS the ablity to give respect.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:55 am
redtearsblackwings

That is not what I said. I said that even though I have NOW given proof people are still going to try to proof me wrong.

Evaluating sources means looking for cracks. We do the same to academic texts. And figuring out other theories that you might not have thought of. Quite frankly, you don't know what others are going to do yet.
Quote:

I run my own fourm on aother website and if one of my members came to me telling me that people were calling them things they didn't like I would try to stop it. Weither or not they are my frined or if they are new.
I do NOT have a complex and I would like it if you could put some effort into stopping people saying that rather then encrougain them. You have no right to say that I have a complex and misinterpiting something dosn't give evordence of this.

I had something big here, but IE ate it. Blame my work computer. Many people here are not my friends. My friends are the ones that I've been trying to defend you too.

You need to own up to your attitude. It's posionous at this point, and isn't going to lead to any on-topic dicussion.

As for the complex, you haven't really been proving them wrong. You've been adding supporting evidence to the claim almost every time you post. I wish you could see this from my perspective, because really, you seem more in the wrong. I have stood up for you and other new people before when they are in the right.
Quote:

I expect to be treated with respect, just like everyone else and so far only one person here has give me a reason to think that anyone in this place HAS the ablity to give respect.

You haven't been treating us with respect either. From calling tea a smart-a** to typing with hysterics. I haven't been able to figure out some of your responses because you haven't given us the respect of a cursory spellcheck. Which I am amazed no one has commented on! Glad no one did, because that would not have ended well. (and that is all that should be said on this)

And I really take offense to this because I do my best to pay attention and give respect to every person in this guild, even those I don't like. I haven't silenced you, banned you, or any of that. I've let you dig your own grave, yes, but I've been holding out hope that you can find your way out of it too.

Respect doesn't mean you are going to happy or even satisfied, or that I am going to cater to you. You need to take responsibility for your attitude to fix this instead of acting like a petulant child. I'm taking my lunch break to try to work on this for you, instead of waiting for my 10 hour shift to be over.

Now, I would be glad to speak with you without respect. I'm the nice one here, but I can be downright rude and mean if you would prefer.  

maenad nuri
Captain

chaoticpuppet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:18 am
redtearsblackwings
I'm seeing both Psycollogest and Psycitrest. And NEITHER of them has said such a thing.

There are several reasons that they might not have diagnosed such.

First, you may not have shown that side to them. Psychologists and Psychiatrists cannot diagnose what they do not see.

Second, they may not believe it's a root problem, but a symptom of some other problem. For example, sleep trouble need not necessarily be a problem in itself, but could be a symptom of one of several disorders, such as depression or bipolar disorder. If you fall into one of those disorders, you will not necessarily be diagnosed as an insomniac despite showing clear signs of severe decreases in sleep.

Thirdly, they may not believe it's a 'true' disorder. For example, Dissociative Identity Disorder, i.e. the new name for Multiple Personality Disorder in the DSM-IV TR. There are a group of psychologists and psychiatrists who happen to believe that it is largely iatrogenic and thus produced by the psychologist/pyschiatrist who happens to diagnose said patient. That is, by the way they structure their therapy, they are able to introduce and reinforce a belief in the patient that they have some other person in them.

Quote:
SO again SHUT THE ******** UP.

Oh so kind.

Quote:

If you don't mind my asking, how long did the feeling of weakness last? What did the something look like being pulled out of you?
Did you have any other symptoms?
What time of day was it?

Maybe it was coincidental?

Did you go back to that person and allow them to place their hands on you? Have you had other similar experiences?

Quote:

This isn't really directed at you, but I wonder if an EEG would be able to shed some light on such 'attacks'.

Quote:

Prove, not at all, but it's a much better start than simply saying something like 'I know vampires exist because I was once attacked by one.'

We're not a guild that accepts any and all information at first glance, we poke and prod, question and debate. Why should we just accept everything that's said to us? You certainly haven't accepted everything that's been said to you.

Quote:

A pathological liar is going around spreading lies. Someone finds out, and calls him out on it, the pathological liar asks the person to stop telling people he lies. Does that mean that the person warning everyone of the liar should stop?

Quote:

As Nuri said, you got yourself into a hole.

Quote:

I wouldn't necessarily say we want to prove you wrong outright, but that we want to make sure that the likelihood of an alternative hypothesis does not exist that explains your experience much better than what you are attributing it too.

Quote:

Without the questioning and debating, one cannot grow and learn. How exactly is it not fair?

Yes, personal experiences are, for lack of a better word, personal, and in some parts are impossible to convey. We can never know exactly what it is like to experience something the way some other person has experienced that thing. However, you can describe many aspects of the experience.

Simply saying 'I felt weak after X happened' leads to many possibilities. Perhaps you had a slight flu. Perhaps you didn't get much sleep the night before and had just performed some challenging task. Maybe it was around the 'nap zone' of a typical persons day, usually between 2pm and 4pm. Maybe you just came down off of a sugar rush, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:20 am
redtearsblackwings

You have demonstrated the behaviour of someone with a persecution complex.
You have not shown the slightest amount of reasonable behaviour.

Now, I could force you to either admit this (or storm off in an artificed tantrum to avoid it) or you can apologise and start behaving like a rational adult.

And here's a big tip on how: next time someone accuses you of a complex, look back at your behaviour and try to find what could possibly have given them that impression. With regards your posts, that shouldn't be too hard to find.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:30 pm
Cyrus the Elder
Regardless, you have NOT been called delusional that I can see even ONCE, and it's amazing to me how you can't see this simple bloody fact, I mean, honestly, I'm starting to wonder if you are and that's what's causing you to cling to the belief that everyone's saying you bloody are. As for having a complex, to be completely blunt, your attitude, your actions, and your demeanor in the guild has weighed heavy evidence in favor of it, and as such there is plenty of factual basis to come to the conclusion.
I called her delusional once I was able to establish that her posts actually demonstrated such.

redtearsblackwings
You called me a slut here for challenging your ignorant position on what Wica is.

Quote:
Your words have demonstrated that you are delusional. Your actions suggest you have a persecution complex, or baring that, you're even more of a liar and oathbreaker then I think you to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:00 pm
redtearsblackwings
I started to feel increadibly weak when someone I didn't know put their hands on me. I could almost see something being pulled out of me.
Why is it I find it hard to believe that you went to a doctor to get two MRI's after someone touched you?

That said, what examination of your diet have you had prior to the individual and what makes you think it isn't a coincidence over a causation?

Quote:

When you correct the situation, we'll stop pointing out your behavior.

Quote:
That doesn't make it right in all situations. I'm not going to pretend you aren't delusional simply because you dislike having it pointed out- especially when you can easily correct the delusion.  

TeaDidikai

Nines19

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:15 pm
redtearsblackwings

But you, uh, haven't given us proof, Red.

I could sit here and tell you about my experiences with my deity, but that's not proof that He exists. There are other alternatives; for examples, I may have been interacting with a thoughtform, I may have been hallucinating, I may have taken medication of some kind and forgot and it may have caused what I experienced, I may have gone too long without proper nourishment, I may have been in an elevated emotional state, I may have been under the influence of a mind-altering substance, I may have gone too long without proper amounts of sleep, and so on. It is also possible for more than one of these to have been acting at one time, and the combination may account for what I experienced.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff