Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:56 pm
User Image
Kamitsu walked on the streets hoping he will meet a crystal bearer. Just then he felt sleepy and headed towards Tsukiko's house.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:57 pm
I have the people i'm protecting take a break and i tell them i will be back in a few. i go gets some water. "man are they annoying" I get attacked from behind and cut vary badly. I get up and go back to the princess and the prince. "i want you guys to run and hide" Yuki:"but" "NO BUTS! just do it" they run and hide while i fight the bad guy and i think
"i might die,but i don't care. I have to protect them and keep them safe"  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:43 am
Alicia changed into her pajamas and walked downstairs. "Hi." she said drowsily to her large cat, Madeleine. Madeleine was a man, but when Alicia got him, she coudln't tell. Madeleine was considerably older than Alicia. He was a whopping thirty two years old. Human years, of course. Alicia reached down to pet Madeleine and he headbutted her hand. Alicia walked to the library, got her book, and sat down in a very plush chair by a lamp (criss cross applesauce, 'cos her pajamas have pants). "Rain, tomorrow I need to buy a mainspring. The clock in Father's study..." she attempted to rephrase her sentence. "The mainspring in the large clock in father's study broke." She let out a long sigh. Alicia set her book on the coffee table and pulled out her pocket watch. She never, ever, went anywhere without it. "And I need another spring for my pocket watch..." She looked down at the watch sadly, and began to wind it up without thinking. When she wasn't looking, Madeleine jumped on her lap and made himself comfortable. Of course, Alicia wasn't. Though Madeleine was warm, his weight hurt her legs after some time. But she didn't care. Madeleine had an adorable face.

//OOC: That happened with my teacher's pet frog; the girl name for a boy thing. It's (the frog) a boy, but it's name is Madeleine. And the frog is sixteen WTF. I made Madeleine (the cat) up three seconds ago. 8D. In cat years, Madeleine is four.//  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 pm
Rain barely raised his head when Alicia entered the room. He was lost in his thoughts. When the young woman informed him of the following day's plans he nodded silently. They would probably go in Alicia's preferred store. She could spend hours there. She always went to that store for one particular reason and ended up lingering hours and sometimes buying expensive but great pieces for her watches. He could not blame her.

As he sipped his tea, he looked at Alicia sitting in front of him. He sighed and his deep voice spoke but no louder than a whisper. "Alicia...?" he knew she did not like being bothered while she was reading but he had to ask. "What do you think about the girl and the boy we met earlier?" his eyes were staring at her with attention.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:46 pm
Alicia cocked her head to the side. "They seemed very nice. I don't know them well enough to assume anything, though." She examined Rain's face for a moment. "Why?" Alicia had many questions she wanted to ask him, but she didn't want to bombard him at this hour. But she was tempted.
Rain wasn't telling her something and she wanted to know. Alicia really, really didn't want to think about them, the man and woman, right now, but right now it was inevitable. "I almost forgot..." Alicia whispered, and took the ribbon out of her hair. She shook her head to get her hair in the right position. She ever so gently tapped Madeleine on the head when he pawed at it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:17 pm
"thought so." Rose thought. everyone left so Rose just stayed in the park until it got dark and watched the sunset. " things are soo boring these days." she said to herself, " no attacks in a week and still no one to talk to. a bit relaxing actually." Rose suddenly felt very tired and to lazy to go home layed back in the grass and closed her eyes to rest a bit before leaving.  

Goth-Black-Roses

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:16 pm
I beat the bad guy. I look at my leg and i think. "i'm losing to much blood. i have to get help soon. but if i die it will be worth it"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:46 pm
Rain looked at her untying her hair before responding, the cascading on her shoulder made her even prettier, he looked away. For the first time since he had been at her service they were having a discussion, he did not know how to speak to her. He stood at once and walked to the fireplace, working on the fire to have something to do and not look at her.

"She lied." he put another piece of wood in the fire. He bite his lips. Alicia would probably wondered how he could say that. Should he tell her? He should trust her, shouldn't he? He was entrusting his life with her so why not his knowledge. The flames were playing in front of his eyes.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:52 pm
i find a clothe and tie my leg up with it. ok now i got to get them to safety. when i get them some where safe i tell the guards to watch them. i keep walking and i think "i getting dizzy. i have lost to much blood." i fall over and think "my only regret is not telling him"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:51 am
Tsukiko woke up and sees the bright moon out of her window, its light creeping inside her room. She went out of her room and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. After drinking, she noticed that Kamigure is not around. Then she heard the knock on the door. Quickly, she took a poster of a woman wearing bikini that has a great body and went in front of the door and put it in front of her.

Kamitsu opened the door when Tsukiko didn't opened it and saw the poster. "GAH!", he yelled and covered his bleeding nose. Then the poster moved aside and he saw Tsukiko. "What the hell did you do that for?!", he said, showing a clench fist in front of her.

"That's your fault for going out without my permission. And..", Tsukiko said, smiling a little. This was the first she smiled since her friend died. "Your such a perverted guy to nosebleed after seeing the poster. If you want to, you can sleep on my bed or on the sofa if you like.", she added.

"Tch. I'll just sleep on the sofa.", Kamitsu said, going into the sofa and getting ready to sleep.

"Good night", Tsukiko said, going inside her bedroom.

"Good night.", Kamigure replied, then he fell asleep.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:56 am
i start to fall asleep and i think."i got to stay awake. if i fall asleep i might die"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:05 am
Alicia's eyes widened drastically and her eyebrows skyrocketed. "She lied?" She repeated quizzically. "I never would have guessed."

//OOC: I love that word. Quizzically.//

Lieutenant Shotgun

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:17 am
Rain played further with the fire, probably not to look up at Alicia. "As far as I remember I have always been able to tell who is and who is not a crystal bearer. It's a gift I suppose." He sighed and stood up. His right arm lifted and he scratched the back of his head. He was really not comfortable but he thought that she needed to know.

As if his feet weighted tons, he walked back to his comfy chair in front of Alicia but opted for staring inside his tea instead of looking at her. "The problem is...with Coripio. Their crystal is corrupted as it was not their own. So I am unable to know if someone is or not a Coripio." His fist clenched on his mug, he hated that feeling of uselessness.

((Indeed that's a great word! smile ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:56 am
Kamitsu dreamed in his sleep but it looks more like a nightmare than he everseen. A large group of people and crystals were around him and after that he sees his dead body in front of him. But there was a cloaked man laughing when he sees Tsukiko hanging from the wall and there was a black crystal stuck at her chest.
Kamitsu woke up and he was wet with sweat. He looked at the ceiling, thinking it was just a dream. Yes it was just a dream...just a dream, he thought. Then he closed his eyes and tried to sleep but couldn't. Instead, he looked at the door of Tsukiko's bedroom and waited for sun to rise.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:46 pm
Alicia just frowned. Her lips were slightly parted, as if she was going to say something, but she couldn't think of anything. "Nor can I, if it's any form of consolation. I don't think you--or I--should worry about Coripios very much." Her face softened, and her mouth lifted into a faint smile. "You have me, and I have you. And, of course, we have Super Madeleine." She joked, gently stroking Madeleine's back. (When Alicia was ten, she dressed Madeleine in a cape with a giant "M" on it, and has since referenced to it occasionally.)

//OOC: Why is "occasionally" so hard to spell!?!!?! D8

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces