Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Prince's Desire (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:15 pm
Daniel watched her talk to the man and his eyes glanced to the drum. Oh how he loved drums. He had a drum set that he always played on back at the castle. But, before he got a chance to say anything about actually being able to play on the drums, Sophie had him sitting down and they were playing. He hadn’t really ever played them for others before but he still did very well.

When they finished, the people who were around them taking pictures all clapped. They didn’t know that he could actually play and they had really liked it. Carolina would be extremely mad if she saw this going on right now. Thankfully, she was too busy trying on her wedding dress because she was determined that her plan would work.

Daniel wasn’t thinking about their problems at the moment, though and that was a good thing for him as well as Sophie. He looked over to her now, smiling as he saw the same glint in her eyes as he had when he first saw her perform. He really was desperately in love with her and it was very obvious.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:49 pm
When we finished, the man thanked us and Daniel and I continued on our way to anyplace. The smile he had was the same one he had in New York. It seemed that no matter where we were raised, he and I needed the city to keep us alive. The city had a faster pace then what we were used to. "You weren't half bad on the drums." I smiled as we walked with our hands intertwined.

The park was a little smaller than Central park but it had the same feel. It was open, the trees danced with the wind and a few people walked their dogs. Even the same type of people were there just like in Central Park. That's when I remembered something. Something he had said to his mother in a language that I didn't understand. He had promised to tell me but had yet to do so. "Daniel?" I began. "Do you remember that day I met your mother back in New York? Or course, you would. It was just a few days ago. Well, you and her said something in Welsh that I didn't understand. Though, you promised to tell me later. And even though I didn't know what you said, I know it saved me."

A few more people took pictures of us and I think a few of them might have been the press but it was hard to tell. They seemed different from the press back in New York. I ignored them and continued to talk to the man I had fallen so deeply with. "So what did you say?"

(I think them playing in the park should be in the newspaper. And then Carolina and the queen could see it, resulting in Carolina trying harder to break him and Sophie up.)

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:12 pm
Daniel smiled and laced his fingers with hers as they walked. “I told her I loved you.” He said then added, “She had asked how I really felt about you.” He gave her hand a small but gentle squeeze then glanced at her. “Why?” He asked curiously. He wondered why she’d be bringing it up now seeing as how it was about a week later.

[Gah, sorry it’s so short. My brain kind of just did that heart rate thing, you know, the going up and down then becoming the straight line… Yeah… >.< and that's a good idea! lol That could be what leads to the dreaded kiss. xD]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:21 pm
I simple shrugged as he held my hand. "I was just curious but I'm glad you told me." I gently kissed his cheek and we continued on our way through town.

~~~~

The next morning, I sat up straight and looked around. It was strange. This wasn't my room. My room was smaller, less fancier and I could see my kitchen from my bed. Where was I? Romeo looked up at me from the edge of the bed as he watched me look around the room.

That's when it hit me. Last night, a woman brought Romeo back to me. He couldn't sleep with the other Great Danes. Either that or he wanted to be with me. Making sure I was alright during the night. A strange man waltzed right in the room. He stood up straight and was dressed in a suit. "Miss Taylor, breakfast will be served in the dinning room with the others." I thanked him and he walked out of the room.

So it wasn't a dream. I really was in Wales at Daniel's home. With his parents. Not to mention I remembered Carolina and everything she wanted that was already spoken for. I climbed out of bed and quickly got ready before trying to find my way to the dinner room. After about half and hour of searching, I finally found it. Everyone else was already there. Including, Carolina. But the Queen wasn't there yet.

But as I sat down next to Daniel, the Queen entered with a not so happy face. She stopped next to Daniel and threw the newspaper right in front of him. On the front cover was a picture of the two of us playing instruments in the park with the older guy. Her eyes kept looking between me and him. Clearly, she was about to explode.

Oops.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:36 pm
The Queen glared at her son. “What on Earth were you thinking?! Did you even have guards!?!” She demanded and before Daniel could answer, his father spoke. “Calm down, Alissandria. He’s just showing the public how great a ruler he is going to be.” The Queen muttered some unintelligent strings of words then sat down at her spot. Daniel smirked and then kissed Sophie on the cheek. “Morning.” He said happily.

Carolina as eating eggs and toast and as she spread jam on the bread, she glared at Sophie from under her eyelashes and curtain of black hair. She glanced over to the Queen who seemed just as displeased as she was then back to the b***h that was taking away all her chances of becoming a queen.

“So, my father would like to know if you’ve found anything out?” Carolina asked sweetly. Everyone knew she wasn’t as sweet as she acted. Daniel’s father shook his head and said, “This is not something to discuss right now, Carolina.” With that, everything went back to being quiet again.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:06 pm
The Queen's little outburst was actually quiet entertaining. I didn't even need Daniel's kiss to make me feel better but I still enjoyed it. Not to mention, my day might not have been complete without it. It was hard for Elane and I to hold in our laughter. I actually had to bite my lip from doing so.

But when Carolina brought up the thing, my little laughing splutters went away. Carolina continued to eat her breakfast with that stupid smug. One bite after another. Like she was Queen already. So prim and proper. Yeah, I'd like to see her still be prim and proper with my foot up her-

Daniel brought me out of my train of thought when he grabbed my hand from under the table. I smiled at him and watched as he kissed it randomly. I figured it was to make Carolina jealous. Which was working seeing as her stupid happy face was no more. When I looked back at her, I watched her mouth the words 'your dead' to me.

"You want to start something, Miss Priss?" I found myself spit out. "Cause I'll take you on right here, right now." Elane held onto my arm to stop me. I looked around the table at took note of everyone staring at me. Suddenly, I lost my appetite. I stood from my seat and turned back to Carolina who had a blank expression. "You better watch your back because I'm not something to toy with." And with that I walked out into the garden where I tried to cool off. "Stupid Spanish brat."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:52 am
Daniel blinked at Sophie’s little outburst but he knew Carolina deserved it. He had seen what she lipped and that had made him mad. He stood up now and then followed after her towards the garden. But, he wasn’t the only one who had stood up now as well.

“Don’t toy with you, hm?” Carolina said quietly to herself as she followed silently behind them. “I believe it’s the other way around, you worthless brat.” She muttered and then smiled dementedly as she saw Daniel wasn’t close to her yet. She quickly cut in front of him and smiled sweetly.

“Don’t bother with her. You know as well as I do that you’re not going to end up with her.” She said and before he had a chance to say or do anything, she pressed her lip glossed lips to his own.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:35 am
I was pacing back and forth out of anger. And why, did I suddenly feel that Daniel should have been by my side by now. Stupid git. Why was it so easy to hate her and pull want to pull out her throat? Maybe because she was the ice queen with no heart.

A little ways behind me, I heard a voice. It was hard to make out but it was hard to tell who it was. I began to walk out of the garden before something stopped me. A black haired witch was kissing the man that I loved. My heart was shattering into a million pieces. His hands were even at her waist. This couldn't be true. It had to be my imagination. That is until I saw Elane running from the Mansion and then she, too, saw the two of them.

So it was real. This really was happening. I stormed past them and tried to hold back the tears. Elane followed me back to my room. I had to get out of here. Quickly, I packed my things. I asked Elane to call for flight to Texas. I needed to go back home. As I zipped up my luggage, Moe looked up at me with a sad face. "Don't give me that look. I can't stay. He doesn't want me here."

Elane hung up the phone from reserving me a seat. "Sweetie, please don't leave. At least talk to him about it." I shook my head. I couldn't. There was now way I was to trust him again. She helped me with my luggage and James allowed me to take the limo. As my things were being piled in the limo, I turned to Elane and James. She was trying hard not to cry as well as I was. "I'll say it again. Please don't go."

"I'll call you when I get to Texas." I hugged her and then hugged James. He smelled exactly like Daniel. Moe and I piled in the car. Before I knew it, Moe and I were arriving to at my parents house. Nervously, I knocked on the door. The taxi driver drove off and Moe and I awaited patiently for someone to answer.

Thankfully, my mother was the first one to answer the door. "Honey! What are you doing here? And why's Moe here? What happened?" She helped me bring my things inside and we sat on the couch. The boys were down at the market selling some crops. I rested my head on my mother's shoulder and couldn't help myself but cry until I felt better.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:42 am
I was pacing back and forth out of anger. And why, did I suddenly feel that Daniel should have been by my side by now. Stupid git. Why was it so easy to hate her and pull want to pull out her throat? Maybe because she was the ice queen with no heart.

A little ways behind me, I heard a voice. It was hard to make out but it was hard to tell who it was. I began to walk out of the garden before something stopped me. A black haired witch was kissing the man that I loved. My heart was shattering into a million pieces. His hands were even at her waist. This couldn't be true. It had to be my imagination. That is until I saw Elane running from the Mansion and then she, too, saw the two of them.

So it was real. This really was happening. I stormed past them and tried to hold back the tears. Elane followed me back to my room. I had to get out of here. Quickly, I packed my things. I asked Elane to call for flight to Texas. I needed to go back home. As I zipped up my luggage, Moe looked up at me with a sad face. "Don't give me that look. I can't stay. He doesn't want me here."

Elane hung up the phone from reserving me a seat. "Sweetie, please don't leave. At least talk to him about it." I shook my head. I couldn't. There was now way I was to trust him again. She helped me with my luggage and James allowed me to take the limo. As my things were being piled in the limo, I turned to Elane and James. She was trying hard not to cry as well as I was. "I'll say it again. Please don't go."

"I'll call you when I get to Texas." I hugged her and then hugged James. He smelled exactly like Daniel. Moe and I piled in the car. Before I knew it, Moe and I were arriving to at my parents house. Nervously, I knocked on the door. The taxi driver drove off and Moe and I awaited patiently for someone to answer.

Thankfully, my mother was the first one to answer the door. "Honey! What are you doing here? And why's Moe here? What happened?" She helped me bring my things inside and we sat on the couch. The boys were down at the market selling some crops. I rested my head on my mother's shoulder and couldn't help myself but cry until I felt better.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:45 am
Daniel’s hands were only on Carolina’s waist to push her away from him. But, it was too late. He didn’t know what damage had been done because of this yet. So, when he looked for Sophie, he didn’t know where she had gone. He made his way back into the castle and immediately spotted an upset James and Elane. He frowned deeply and then made his way over to them.

“What happened?” He asked. “Where’s Sophie?” Then it hit him. “Did she see the b***h kiss me?” he asked then shook his head. James nodded and said, “And you apparently were kissing back..?” Daniel’s eyes widened with horror and he shook his head vigorously. “I didn’t! I swear! She kissed me and I was trying to push her away!” He protested then frowned more. “Where is Sophie?” He asked again.

James didn’t say anything then looked over to Elane. Daniel didn’t like the looks on their faces. But, he knew that James at least believed him, he just hoped Elane would too. It was true though, he wasn’t lying. Carolina seemed to be smiling victoriously now for she had heard that Sophie had left which made her believe her plan was working. She was now currently speaking with the queen about how this would work to their benefit.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 am
Elane glared at Daniel for kissing Carolina. She was about to walk away without saying a word to him about Sophie's whereabouts but James took her hand. When she looked at him, there was something telling her that Daniel was telling the truth. That it must have been Carolina's plan all along. Which would have made sense. She smiled softly at James and turned back Daniel. "I'll tell you on one condition. If I find that this is some sick game you're planning, I'll kill you and make it look like suicide."

Which was true. She fairy could do that. Her father was a marine and her mother was a forensic scientist. Elane knew everything there was to carefully hide all the evidence leading to her. But Daniel looked pathetic and James trusted him. "Follow me." She sighed and lead them to her room. She took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it before handing it to Daniel. "She went to her home in Austin Texas. This is the address."

~~~~

By the time my brothers and father came home, my mother and I were sitting in the kitchen sipping some tea. "MIGHTY MOUSE!!!" My brother's yelled as they grabbed hold of me and tackled me in a hug. Yup. It was good to be home. And, from the looks of it, they had each grown since the last time I had seen them. And that was just a few months ago.

"What are you doing here?" Chris, the eldest, asked. He was taller than the others but he was medium built. Kevin sat next to me as I was about to explain. Kevin was right above me in the sibling line. Since we were so much closer in age, he was most protective of me. Which might have explained why he was always the bigger built. Every football team wanted him but that wasn't what he wanted.

"Wait," Leon, second youngest, began. "Let me guess. It's that prince guy isn't it. I knew it." My dad finally walked in the room with my other brother Conner, the baby of the family. My father embraced me tightly. I could tell he knew Leon was right. It was definitely boy trouble. A big one.

So I explained everything to my family. Starting from when I met him to just a few hours ago. By the time I had finished, we had cooked dinner together and ate at the table like old times. Moe was so tired from the flight, he had slept in the living room the whole time. When the story was done, no one said anything at first. I knew my brothers were mad. I could tell by their faces. Kevin looked like he was about to smash the window or even break the table but he was holding it in. "I'll kill him." Kevin muttered.

"No!" My mother said in her warning voice. "There will be no killing of any kind in this house. Besides, Sophie has had a hard long day so I think it's best that she get some sleep. All of us should. It's getting late." I nodded and the boys helped me bring my things upstairs. Each one of them gave me a hug before leaving. Kevin was the last one and his hug was longer and more needed. He was my giant teddy bear.

"It'll be ok, sis. Stay as long as you need. We don't mind." I nodded but couldn't help but cry again. He was a big softy and always knew what to say to me. I could feel his giant hand on stroking my head as he whispered that everything was going to be alright now. I was with my family. He kissed my head and walked out, leaving me in my old room. I lied down on the bed but didn't go to sleep right away. My mind was still buzzing. That, and I was afraid I would dream of him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:10 pm
Daniel nodded and said, “If she doesn’t take me back, please just do it…” James smacked him upside the head and said, “Don’t talk like that! You’ll get her back and even if you don’t, you’re not going to do that.” Daniel sighed a bit then took the address. Before he knew it, he was standing outside their door, biting his lip nervously.

What was he supposed to say? But before he could do anything, he heard footsteps from behind him. He turned around only to see none other than his two brothers there with him. “What the- What are you doing here?” He asked and they smirked. “You’ll more than likely need help, plus, we wanted to come to the U.S.” Edward said smirking. Erik simply nodded and smirked as well.

With a sigh, Daniel turned and knocked on the door four times. He was extremely nervous and looked distraught. If someone were to see him, they would more than likely think that someone in his family had died. But, no one had but this came in a close second. He couldn’t let her feel this way, not at all. He needed her to know that he loved her and that it was all the b***h’s fault.

[I remembered we were going to have the brothers meet so I brought them too. Lol]

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:21 pm
The sun was just about to set as I heard a knock from downstairs. Moe was barking like crazy. I knew he knew who it was instantly. It couldn't be. I looked out my window and noticed two limos. The flags were hard to miss. I ran downstairs as Kevin was about to answer the door. Moe was scratching at the door and whimpering. "Don't answer that!" I screamed but it was too late. He was already unlocking the door and opening it by the time I got downstairs.

"May we help you?" Kevin asked and I looked at the man I had once loved. My heart ached just looking at him.

"No, we won't." I tried to close the door but Kevin kept a firm grip on the door. Just by my actions he could tell exactly who one of them was. The others I noticed at his brothers. Erik even gave a small wave.

"Did someone die?" Conner asked aloud from behind me. It had come to my attention that my whole family had come to the door to see the man I had fallen so deeply for.

"No, but if he stays there's bound to be a funeral." I turned to my father, head and patriarch of the family. "Dad, please don't let them in."

"Please, come in." Chris said and I punched him in the arm. Though, he didn't even flinch. I was moved out of the way and placed on the couch. But I didn't stay there that long. Moe finally got through and began to jump up and down on Daniel, glad to see that he was there. Everyone seated themselves but I couldn't help but pace in the kitchen. The little window still aloud me to stay in the conversation.

"So, you must be Daniel." My mother said sweetly. Kevin just stared at Daniel. I wanted to scream for Kevin to rip his head off but I knew mother wouldn't allow it. The blood would be horrible to get out of the carpet. "And you gentlemen must be his brothers. To what do we owe this please?"

"Probably to gloat about his weeding with the wicked Witch of the Spaniards. Maybe to even invite me to the wedding. Like I would really go. Pa-lease." I muttered though it was still visible to hear.

"Sophie Amelia Taylor!" My mother spat but, again, I couldn't take it. I walked through the back way and headed out to the stables.

~~~
Kevin tried to get up from his seat but his mother stopped him. "Don't. Just let her ride. She'll cool off in a bit." She told him and turned back to their guests. All the boys in the room didn't seem to pleased. Kevin especially. He loved his sister dearly and hated to see her hurt in any manner. Even when it came from a snobby prince who gets what he wants. "Would you gentlemen like anything to eat or drink?"

(Sounds good to me.)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:53 pm
Daniel felt his heart sink even more at the fact that she didn’t even want to let him to explain himself. His brothers pushed him in and they both looked around a little bit while Daniel looked at the ground. “Hey now! Calm down and at least give him a chance to speak!” Edward said to Sophie at her last comment and Erik shook his head. “No thank you, miss.” Erik said to his mother with a small smile.

They both nudged Daniel now to speak and he blinked a little. “I erm… I came to talk to Sophie about what happened…” He said quietly. “I’m not marrying ‘the wicked witch of the Spaniards’ and I did not kiss her.” He said, not afraid to say it in front of her parents. He wanted her to know that he really truly was sorry this had all happened. But, he was of course saying this to her family because she had left.

“I feel awful, I really, truly do. I didn’t even know that she was there when Carolina came onto me.” He said and both Edward and Erik nodded. “Really. I tried to push her away and I guess it was too late when she finally did leave me alone. But, my father found a way around the… Rule… but I don’t think Sophie cares anymore.” It was obvious that he was extremely hurt. He had never, not once, been in a situation like this before. What else could he do to prove that he really did mean it and that he loved her?

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:20 pm
I ran to the stables and found my other best friend in the fenced area with the other horse. Titan ran up to me when he saw me. "Hey boy." I said and stroked his nose. "I could really us a good ride about now. Is that ok with you?" Titan nudged me which meant he was fine with him. I saddled him up and took him to the path. At first, we started at a walk but I wanted to go faster. Soon, Titan was at a run. The trees passed us, one right after the other. I didn't care how far we went. I just wanted to get away. To run and not look back.

~~~~

Mrs. Taylor smiled at Daniel, fully believing and approving of Daniel. He was meant for her daughter and she knew that. "Well, it's like I've always told my children. You have to fight for what you love."

"Mom, he's not family." Leon argued but his mother gave him a stare which meant for him to say things like that.

"But he will be." All the boys looked at her, including Sophie's father. But his expression was different. He remembered the fighting his mother had done just to keep him. And what a fight it was. Her victory led to them having a wonderful family.

The entire family continued to talk with Daniel and his brothers for awhile. They all even found that he was perfect for Sophie and that he really was telling the truth. Now, if only Sophie could see that. Kevin looked out the window and noticed Sophie was back at the fenced area, sitting on the fences. Titan didn't seem to have much energy anymore which meant that she had ridden him pretty hard.

"I think I'll go talk to Sophie. You know, soften her up a bit." Kevin said and excused himself from the room. Mrs. Taylor turned back to Daniel who seemed to still have that hurt expression.

"You boys are welcome to stay in the guest house that's right next door. That way you can be closer to Sophie when she's ready to talk." Mr. Taylor smiled even more when he realized another idea.

"Not to mention we could use the extra work around the farm."

~~~~~

Unfortunately, Titan could sense something was wrong with me and knew that it was time to go back. And I wasn't even done riding. But he was. I was forced to take him back to the fenced area where the others were. With a couple of carrots to feed him, I thanked him and he rejoined the others. But I didn't leave. Instead, I climbed on the fence and just watched them.

I heard two footsteps behind me but didn't bother to look and see who it was. But I was relieved when two giant arms rested beside me on the fence. "He's a nice guy, you know. You should talk to him." I shook my head. There was no way I was going to talk to him. Ever. Again. "Come on, Soph. Don't be like this."

"Like what? Like my heart has been crushed into a million pieces. Like I never want to talk to the p***k again? Funny because that's exactly how I feel." Kevin sighed and climbed the fence so he could sit next me. A giant arm rested on my shoulders.

"You're meant for each-" He started but I covered his mouth.

"Don't. Even. Say it. I don't want to hear it, especially from you." I dropped my hand but couldn't help but wonder something. "What happened to you? When I was in there, you wanted to cut his face. Maybe even tare him limb from limb. Now, you're defending him!!" I practically yelled. "Why are you defending him? The one person I thought would stay by my side and beat the crap out of him."

"Because he loves you." Kevin said simply. For a man who usually spoke little words, he sure knew how to say the right ones. But it wasn't that easy. It never was.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff