Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Dark Reflection and Other AiW-esque Gaia Item Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see more AIW themed items on Gaia?
  Yes!
  NOOOOOOOO!
  Depends on the item...
  Don't care. XP
  GOLD *noms*
View Results

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:55 am
Does it go in order of the signs through the year? Yes wait... I think it does... yours should be next Marchy. ^_^

I kinda want the Ace to finish soon, so I can sell my spare one. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:40 pm
Lol, I have NO idea. *spins in circles*

I'm sure it will; they have their Compass now as their huge feature seller to take its place, so there's no real reason to drag it out. I have a feeling that Gaia wants to have many EIs turn out like the Gogh Reed as possible... which, on the one hand, means quality items, and on the other hand means things are really expensive. People will start complaining if they start rotating multiple EIs that sell for lots and lots of gold like they have.

On the other hand, the MC for the month of March is going to be revealed soon. Wouldn't it be awesome if it was another Wonderland-related type item? Like Wonderland II, or something like that. I'm not sure; I liked the newsletter that gave us the hints about them. >__< Which... I haven't gotten in a while. Those things are so sporadic, haha! ^-^

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:39 pm
I don't get the newsletter either even though I'm meant to. o.o Other people seem to get it though... hmmm.

Anyway another Wonderland-like MC would be cool. XD Though I'd prefer an EI I think but MC if EI won't ever happen!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:10 pm
Oooh... I ended up getting it, just a little later then ai thought. It was all Gambino-tastic. T__T *pauses to mourn* Have you signed up for all of the email stuff, Azure? They're not very regular with it, but when it comes it's interesting.

Hmm... according to this month's newsletter, the hint for this month's MC is the following:
"This month, the Collectibles get back to nature with some wild items."

Sounds like we're in for some naturey/spring time stuff. I'm excited to see what they'll be turning out! Though it's probably not Wonderland related, haha. XD Here was to hoping! *toasts*

Oooh... I love the idea of an EI. You know what we might be able to get Wonderlandy items from? That new EI, the Imaginary Friend one that just came out in the Cash Shop. I love the skin... but aside from that, it hints at lots of imaginary friends taking form... that could lead to lots of whimsical creatures! I'm cuuuuurious about ittt... *-*

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:30 pm
Yeah I'm quite sure I signed up for the emails... I think. o.o That didn't sound sure...

Hmmm... the MC's don't sound Wonderland-like to me... oh well, lets hope the items are pretty anyways. ^_^

And now that you mention it... maybe so... that new EI confuses me a little... I mean... why wasn't it released on a Friday instead? But still you've intrigued me about it... I want to buy one now. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:51 pm
Ooooh... then I have no idea. >_> Some of the schedules and such on this here Gaia confuse me...

Yeah, I share your feelings. Oh well. ^_^; And yeah, I'm sure they will be; recently they've been turning out a lot of interesting MCs recently. There was a time that they were coming out that I wasn't too impressed... but the quality is back up to really cool, at least in my opinion, haha. ^-^

I dunno... I've never really understood why they release EI's when they do. I love the ideas of Imaginary Friends. *_*

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:30 pm
Oh well, the new MC's wern't Wonderland-esque.

Yeah, just I thought new EI's were released on EI day. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:03 pm
*le sigh* Yeah... well... so much for wishful thinking. XD I don't particularly like either of the MCs... I dunno, they just don't appeal to me. Though, I have to admit, I do like frogs. XD And green... I just don't like leaves very much. XD And the feather things... well, I do like that they're blue. *shrug*

Whoa... did they? >_> I keep missing things... curse you, school work! Keeping me from my Gaia... *snuggles computer screen* But I have to say, I love EIs. I know people complain because they pump so many out at once... but I love the concepts, so I roll with it. XD

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 am
I like leaves... leaves I can eat though. XD

Oh I love EI's too; though waiting for them to evolve can be a bit tedious sometimes. o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:31 pm
I used to eat leaves when I was a kid... and then I discovered salt.

...huh. You know, looking back on that... it doesn't make a lick of sense.

*moves on*

I know what you mean though... I love for Fridays to roll around so I can see what's happening, but they can be tedious. @-@;

Whoa... I have to say... I'm in love with this new superhero theme! I'm a lazy super hero fan... I enjoy them all but Superman. *stabs him with a fork* So I'm pumped about all these colors and such... even though all of the items are ridiculously expensive at the moment in the marketplace. @____@;

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:54 pm
This new theme is cool... but why am I wearing a cape? XD

I should really check out this RIG's (or is it CI now?) item list again... I don't think it was complete before. Anyway the items will probably go down in price soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:08 pm
I dunno... but I think I might love it. XD It matches my color scheme, so I'm pretending it works. XD

I refuse to call them that other thing; in my mind, RIG was the perfect name for them. XD Yeah, I sure hope so... I see more hair items I like. *___*

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:53 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:55 pm
I'm so used to calling them RIG's now I doubt I'll get used to calling them CI's or whatever.  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:22 pm
I agree. Besides, I like the implications of RIG. XD

Has anyone voted on the captain's hat yet? There are so many awesome entries, it's difficult to choose..! @__@

Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff