Supa Cosplay Fightas! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:19 pm
Majix lay still, then lurched up, standing there laughing. He simply let the blood around the wound harden, and he faced Aaron, smiling. "you played right into my hands, letting your anger get the best of you. Now you shall know what it is to feel fear, as I do." He looked at his hands covered in his own Black Blood and whispered "Bloody needle." Suddenly all the blood on the ground, trees, rocks, and even the water shot up, forming long, black spikes, piercing everything in there path. Over 20 needles pierced Aaron.

(She is a girl and go to 7:00 minutes itno this video to see Bloody Needle, Scream Resonance, and a move I shall use later))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:38 pm
Aaron eyes widened as The Blood Spikes Shot through his Body, Letting out a agonizing Scream, He whirled His claws around slicing them in half freeing himself from there grips, Falling to his knees he took a deep breath and stood straight up the ends of the Spikes slowing being pushed out of his body, His wounds seeping blood. How the hell am I suppose to get pass this.. Aaron shook his head, This is what He spent hours training for, Turning He sprinted into the forest Hoping to get a better advantage.  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:20 pm
Majix was laughing insanely, running faster then humanly possibly towards Aaron. His black blood floated up surrounding him in little globes of it. He cut open his hand, and said "Bloody Slicer." throwing a arc of black blood at Aaron that turned into a blade once it got 10 ft. away.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:12 pm
Aaron jumped and spun in the air, Landing in a Defense stance,His Claws turned inward forming an X in front of him As the Blade shaped Blood hit him.
One it had receded Aaron Sprung forward as He Roundhouse kicked the side of his Face sending him flying into a tree.  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:19 am
Majix hit the tree, groaning. This form is to crazy to use in this fight he thought. He leapt behind the tree, ripping off his costume. He steps back into Grae's view, wearing a Midnighter costume. Then in a deep voice he says "I know what special abilities you have. I can see the enhancements. i can detect the increased electrical activity in your brain. I know what moves you are preparing to make. I have fought our fight already, in my head, in a million different ways. i can hit you without you even seeing me. Your move."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:46 pm
"I have you now." Jase chuckled to himself, his hands now both grasping Merah's wrists and attempting to drag her back to Jase.

((Pleh.... Sorry for not posting lately...))  

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:08 pm
Aaron Stood a few Feet away from Majix, His new Cosplay seemed interesting, Could He really have played out there fight in His head already.
Letting out a Groan He Replied. " Oh? Really..Heh heh...There only one thing tho..I have a Hell of a lot of Endurance, We'll see who will go out first."
Aaron leaped toward Majix, Spinning with his Claws out like a cross.
Jeez..Hope this works.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:34 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
"What the!" Merah exclaimed when her wrists were grabbed. "Dammit, got careless!" Rather than walk straight against the pull she began to angle herself towards a tree that had grown as a fork. When she got there she wrapped her legs around part of the fork and pushed her cooling coat back, keeping her hands free from it and causing them to heat up. She then proceeded to move her hands closer together so her right hand could get a hold on the hand grasping her left wrist. She proceeded to apply pressure with her hand, which was overheated and would cause intense pain to those not resistant to the temperature. She was also looking to handicap his hand, not just get it to let go, so she continued to grasp.
((Meh, I didn't know what to do either, and neither did nin or gg XD ))  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:41 pm
"EEEEYYAAAAARAG!!!!!" Jase howled in pain at what Merah was doing to his hand, releasing both grips. "CHOP CHOP FESTIVAL!!" He shouted, the rest of him splitting apart and flying at her (except his feet, which walked). His free hand started attacking as the rest of him flew closer, punching and pinching at Merah to get her to let go.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:32 am
Merah KepalaUser Image
Merah grunted through punching and pinching of the one hand and instead continued to hold the imprisoned hand in her right hand, and proceeded to draw her gun with her left. She fired of several shots hoping to get one of the other parts coming toward her. As soon as she fired of 5 shots she brought her coat around her left arm but kept her right arm free and proceeded to swing her arm which still held the hand continuing to hope that she'd hit something while she moved to put her back to the tree.  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:18 pm
Jase's pieces split to avoid the bullets, and all Merah hit was a piece of his arm. "Release my hand!" He shouted, having every available part ram her in the gut.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:00 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
Merah coughed from being hit in the gut so much and fell to one knee but refused to let go of the hand and instead moved her left arm and coat in front of her, holding it tight to her right shoulder and using her foot to make the coat taut in front of her so that it would be hard to hit her through the specially made durable coat. She figured that the hand not flying away meant that it could not while she was holding it like that and narrowed the reasons down to the heat from her hand causing it or just the fact that it was being held in place prevented it from moving. Unsure she kept her right hand out from the coat so it would continue to heat and focused on observing her opponents movements to determine how to best put to use her new found info.
((Just to make sure you know, the coat isnt normal cloth, I dunno what it is, I just know its very durable, and has a cooling system for her, which probably means some kind of metal.
Also, how are we gonna end up deciding who wins the fight? Or did we ask this already?))  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:24 pm
((I have no idea how the fight is gonna end, only that people should start getting tired from the fight about now.))

Jase reassembled himself, mostly. He still had to get his other had out of Merah's grip. He could just slip it out of the glove, but that would cause the costume to lose power and result in that hand being permanently detatched. Wait a second... ARGH! Why didn't I figure this out sooner! He thought, reattatching his hand and pulling it out of the glove. He quickly ran back to the river and out his hand in. By this point, he was starting to feel tired. "Great... If this doesn't end soon, I'm gonna pass out."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:01 pm
Majix smirked, and jumped up, landing on Aaron's back. He delivered a swift kick to the back of his head. Then, grabbing Aaron's arm, he began pulling it back, nearly dislocating Aaron's shoulder.  

Majix The Ninja
Crew

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:51 am
Spike walked up to the fight wearing an oversized pair of headphones paying little attention to everything going on. He was wearing a large cloak to hide his body. All that could be seen was hiw white hair and tatoos on his cheeks. He was just standing and mumbeling to himself "You wanna make it outta sight? somebody wanna get loud tonight? we can hit that, flip that, settle the score, 'n' ain't nobody rock a crowd like this before, and ya wanna make it outta sight? somebody wanna get loud tonight? "  
The forest (rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff