Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply KITTY ART!!!
Patchstar's Swamped Again! (ur Pictures will be posted here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:51 pm
okay. will do. *adds to to-do list*

@kindlestar: rofl no wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:08 pm
stare

You could at least TRY to look scared. crying  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:13 pm
I'm sorry. how's this? gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:52 pm
Somehow I just don't feel it. emo  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:42 pm
this'uns for Goldenrain!
User Image

(other half coming up...hey, what does risingkit look like? i cant get the picture to work)

lol poor kindlestar *pat pat*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:08 pm
for KINDLESTARLYNESS

User Image

xD  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:59 pm
lol Patch, I'm not surprised you're so swamped. xD Your arties is so kayooot! I'm tempted to get a bunch more since I don't really play gaia anymore... lol. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:54 pm
Okay Patchy, you have just outdone yourself. Woooow. It looks even better than I had imagined. *Drools* And you got the tribal symbol perfect. And the... You know what, I stop now, otherwise I will just end up saying that I love it over and over. ninja  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:18 pm
-dies and comes back, then dies again and comes back- O-O That. Is. So. Cuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooo much Patchy! :3 Can I have the link to it so I can put it in my siggy? ^^

Orly? Well he looks kinda like this: [x] and this: [x] I hope the links work this time. :3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:29 pm
OMG SO KYUTE! eek
*SNIFFLES* sad sweatdrop
i'm so sorry patchy.i had trouble picking out Falconpaw. 'cuz Falcon paw is Crowhaert's mate. emo
IM SO SORRY! I SHOULD HAVE CLARIFIED! gonk  

SpecterSolemn

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:42 am
Panda--Chan
this'uns for Goldenrain!
User Image

(other half coming up...hey, what does risingkit look like? i cant get the picture to work)

lol poor kindlestar *pat pat*

HOW IN THE WORLD DID U DO THAT?!?!!?!?!? ITS IN MOVIE MODE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:46 pm
Flowerpaw__
lol Patch, I'm not surprised you're so swamped. xD Your arties is so kayooot! I'm tempted to get a bunch more since I don't really play gaia anymore... lol. razz
lol ask away, i'm not as swamped now 8D

btw welcome back Angelsquish! i've missed ya!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:47 pm
Kitsune Thistletree
Okay Patchy, you have just outdone yourself. Woooow. It looks even better than I had imagined. *Drools* And you got the tribal symbol perfect. And the... You know what, I stop now, otherwise I will just end up saying that I love it over and over. ninja

lol i'm glad you like it kindlestar! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:49 pm
ch3shire_c4t
-dies and comes back, then dies again and comes back- O-O That. Is. So. Cuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooo much Patchy! :3 Can I have the link to it so I can put it in my siggy? ^^

Orly? Well he looks kinda like this: [x] and this: [x] I hope the links work this time. :3

^^ i'm glad you like it! the link is http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/Panda--Chan/springkit1.gif just put the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:50 pm
xX i Go By MaNy NaMeSXx
OMG SO KYUTE! eek
*SNIFFLES* sad sweatdrop
i'm so sorry patchy.i had trouble picking out Falconpaw. 'cuz Falcon paw is Crowhaert's mate. emo
IM SO SORRY! I SHOULD HAVE CLARIFIED! gonk

yay!
D: oh no! i'm so sorry, i just assumed that he was an apprentice so i made him smaller... gonk  
KITTY ART!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff