Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Myths Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:28 am
(CRYSTALSTAR!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:48 am
Suki gritted her teeth. Crap! Gotta shoot now! she thought as she aimed her bow. She fired four arrows at once, though the arrows spread out and were connected by a net.

Hana looked up in time to see the net and pushed Skye out of the way. The net fell onto Hana though, trapping her underneath it as the arrows pierced the ground around her.

Suki got another net-arrow-set ready for Skye, and aimed, though she didn't fire just yet.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:50 am
Skye glared up At the Hunter, And Slowly Walked over To Hana.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:05 pm
Suki smiled. "I don't think thats such a good idea, myth..." she said to Skye. "Stay put... and don't get any closer to the other myth, got it?"

Hana stared in horror at the hunter, then turned to Skye to see what she would do.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:07 pm
I think your forgetting what type of myth i am.... She thought to herself. "Why should i?" She asked. Running at Hana and Pulling out her Pocket knife, starting to Cut the Ropes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:14 pm
Suki gritted her teeth, but then smiled. The hawk suddenly soared down from the sky and flew past Skye. The hawk took the knife and flew off with it. Then Suki shot another set of arrows with the net and it landed on top of both Hana and Skye. "That was why..."  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:21 pm
"I'm sorry Hana, I'll Be back." She said, Before turning into a Small pixie And Flying out of the hole in the net. "I forgot to mention that i'm a pixie huh?" She said, Grinning. "I'm sorry, I'll go get help." Besides.....Keep contact with me Like this, Just think really hard, i promise i will hear you. She thought To Hana.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:42 pm
"Skye!" Hana yelled. Suki gritted her teeth and the hawk came and landed next to Suki. After giving Suki the knife, the hawk took off, watching Skye from the sky. Suki put the knife in her pocket, then jumped out of the tree. She walked over to Hana and pulled out a metal band and put it on Hana's ankle. The metal band stuck to her skin and wouldn't come off, then Suki pulled the net off of Hana but quickly tied her hands behind her back. Hana gritted her teeth and tried getting free, though Suki was stronger. "Let me go!" Hana yelled. "nah... i think i'll hang onto you for a bit longer..." Suki said. Suki then led Hana away from the pond and into the forest to her house. Once inside the house, Suki threw Hana into a cage, though it just looked like one big bird cage. Suki went into a different room and Hana sat in the cage. Skye... i'm scared... what kind of help are you bringing?... Hana thought, trying to think it really hard so Skye would hear her while she cried a bit.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:08 pm
I Don't know, i just....i just Want to feel like i can- I know! I'll be right there, tell me where you are as soon as possible. Skye thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:42 pm
I can't let another Myth fall Ayu thought and caught up with the pixie "Do you want me to help save your friend?"he asked

Kagai nodded  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:56 pm
Skye turned around. "Who-Oh nevermind, would you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:04 pm
Ayu nodded  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:09 pm
Hana cried quietly in her cage. Skye... please answer me somehow... just... help... she thought hard, though she couldn't think straight with the crying.

The hawk followed the pixie and the boy, flying silently in the sky.

Suki smiled in the other room. hm... maybe i'll talk to Hina about the Myth... she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:10 pm
Ayu looked around I just hope that if we're caught we'll be able to escape  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:34 pm
Syke stopped. Then Pointed up at the Sky to show she knew the hawk was there, then she pointed At Ayu and pointed away telling him to go hide.

((can the Hawk like grab her and bring her back itself because it's a small pixie???))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff