Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
witches and Wizards Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea
  Yes
  No
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:49 pm
Luna spotted a book and walked over to it, still looking back at the mirror that showed her room every few steps. Once at the book, she picked it up and brushed the dust off. "Whats this?..." Luna asked herself out loud, opening it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:50 pm
Ayu read the book quietly  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:23 pm
Luna read it quietly. "what IS this book?... is it like a spell book or something?..." she asked out loud.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:17 pm
Ayu heard someone call his name and quickly put the book back down and ran back to the mirrior in the room.He stopped and hesitated before trying to step through.once threw it he looked around and saw that the knights room was still empty then he ran out the door and around the cornnor and saw who called him  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:52 pm
"Crap! I forgot about dinner again!" Luna yelled out loud and set the book down. She ran through the mirror that showed her room, then left her room and went down the hall. She went into the dining hall and sat down at her seat, apologizing for being late.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:10 pm
Ayu talked to the knight that called his name to was one of his friends,Drick.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:12 pm
After finishing her meal, Luna left the dining room and went down the halls. She spotted Ayu and Drick, but she didn't walk over to them yet. She wanted to go to the shooting range, but she sighed and walked over to them. "Hi there Ayu. Drick," Princess Luna said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:17 pm
Ayu turned to Luna and bowed down "hi is there something you need?"Ayu said.Drick was bowing behind Ayu  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

mizu-chii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:18 pm
Alicia breathed a sigh of relief when Princess Luna finally entered the dining hall even though she was certain that she was in a world of trouble for losing sight of her charge. She sat quietly wondering where in the world the princess would be going to all this time?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:33 pm
"No not really. I just wanted to say hi before i go talk to my parents about being late again..." Princess Luna said, looking like this: sweatdrop . She said goodbye before heading back to the dining hall again. She walked over to Alicia, smiling. "Hi Alicia. How are you?" Princess Luna asked politely, but kindly.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:33 pm
Ayu said goodbye them him and Drick patrolled threw the castle  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:49 pm
Alicia bowed quickly as the princess spoke to her.
"Your majesty I'm so terribly sorry about you being late I'll punish myself straight away!"

---------------

" Alyss, Luke twisted his ankle." came the call of a very worried farmers wife.
"Again?! How many times do I have to tell him that farmwork is too difficult for him right now?" she asked shaking her head is disbelief. She began to run after the farmers wife but suddenly a strange mirror appeared in front of her. She squealed in suprise and put her arms up to shield herself but instead she fell into the mirror into some strange room with only a book in the middle.
"What could this possibly be?" she asked in awe.  

mizu-chii

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:26 pm
"Its ok Alicia! Don't punish yourself. It's my fault for being late," Princess Luna said. "I'll talk to my parents, then maybe if they let me, we can go into town to look around," she suggested, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:23 pm
Ayu and Drick talk to each other as they walked around the castle  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

mizu-chii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:38 pm
"OH NO I'M NOT WORTHY!!!!!!!!!" Alicia cried bowing over and over again. "My apologies Princess but I must be off!" she cried racing back to the kitchen.
"Ahem, Alicia isn't it your duty to watch out for the princess?" asked the Taskmaster with a cruel grin. Oh dear..... Alicia thought
----------------------
'It almost looks like a spell book...' Alyss thought quietly flipping through the pages of the strange book. Suddenly the mirror reappeared and Alyss lept through it.
Hmm... that's strange...I wonder what this was all about? she thought, she looked up where the mirror had taken her. The castle of Montange.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff