Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
How young is too yong ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Living Colour

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:53 pm
12 may be a bit young but i also depends on what she make up she would be using. i started using make up at 12 but i didn't wear a lot. I just wore concealer for pimples and a little bit of mascara.
for you sister i'm sure if she wanted to wear a little bit everyday and that it looked natural then it would be ok. she might just want to start to play around with make up to see what she likes and what she can use when she is a bit older.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:35 pm
I don't wear any makeup. Maybe some lip gloss but nothing else. To me that's enough and I look cute without it. Yeah I'm pretty low maintenance.

But no, 12 sounds just about right  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Ready-Set-Broken

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:37 pm
User ImagexxxxIsabellexxsays:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lUser Image xxUser Image xxUser Image

Regularly?
Um, well. I'm sixteen now. And the only makeup I wear regularly is lip gloss and mascara... so... It depends on the girl.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:51 pm
I still don't wear make up. I think its somewhat of a waste of time&& money, but I think 13 is probably the best age to start at, meaning wearing it daily.

Sawahxo

pureismyheart

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:27 pm
I was 11 when I started getting into make-up. smile
There's really no problem for a 12 year old getting interested in make-up, it just means she's growing up. Aww.
Try to make sure she doesn't over-do it though. Like you know when you were little you'd raid your mother's make-up box and put on all this goddy s**t that doesn't look right on you? Well that's how it was for me.
If I were 12 I'd want to dabble in some cute stuff, like lip gloss, nude colored lipsticks, possibly a light blush, but no eyeliner or anything that takes a lot of practice to apply. Oh! She could use natural colors of eyeshadow to play up her eyes a bit, I have a brown pallete that is just brown, lighter brown, and a creamy white color. smile
Make-up is so much fun to use and if she starts now she could be really good at it later in life. ^^
Hope I helped. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:22 pm
I started wearing it regularly when i was 12
eyeliner
eyeshadow
mascara
lipgloss  

I LOVE GLITTER

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Madame_Raine

Wealthy Lover

15,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:28 am
paawiis
So my twelve year old sister wants to start wearing make up regularly,
but im not too sure about it,

When did you start wearing make up regularly ?
I kind of just eased into it, bit by bit.

10 years old. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:01 am
I started wearing make-up when i was maybe 13 or 14, im 15 now
I think that 12 might be abit young, but i depends how much she is wearing, if she looks like she has rolled in a bunch of doritos then it is to much, but if it is natural like just a little powder mineral foundation or mascara then it would be fine smile  

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:50 pm
If she keeps it natural sure, maybe a bit of color, just be sure she doesnt go emo make up on you!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:34 pm
i didnt start wearing makeup till i was 17  

monkeybite

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:00 pm
I rarely wear make-up, only for presintations like when I was Queen Victoria. I am 14 and I don't wear make-up yet.

Even if I do I don't wear mascara. I have those eyelashes that everyone wants already.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 am
I didn't really start wearing make up until I was 15. But I know people who started when they were 13 as long as it's not too much, like maybe some lip gloss and mascara? just stay away from the eye liner, i feel like when younger girls start wearing tons of eye liner it doesn't look right  

Short Melancholic

Spiffy Pumpkin

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:53 pm
When I was twelve I was only allowed to wear glosses, body glitter and really light eye shadow. (It was basically a very thin glitter.) When I was thirteen they allowed natural shades but still nothing really dark or heavy and no eyeliners or mascara. Then finally when I was fourteen, I got my very first lip-stick that I bought with my own money. It was light blue and I still love wearing odd colors to this day!

Anyway, looking back I'm really glad my folks didn't let me wear anything really heavy when I was a kid, because when your a kid you don't really need it, plus it ends up looking really odd when kids wear visible make-up. (Take a look at those pageant kids, they look like creepy little dolls.)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:46 pm
Im 15 and I still dont wear make up... I think it would depend on the maturity level of this 12 year old and how much make up she is planning on wearing...

As long as shes not trying to go slutty, Id allow a bit of eye liner, mascara, and maybe lip blam. No more though...  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:54 pm
i dont wear makeup unless its like lipstick and eye shadow for speical things.

each girl is different but i think girls should wait til they are in high school if they want all the works. but like middle school could have lipgloss or some light fake eyeshadow(but i suggest not that).

i been raised old school so yeah  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces