Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~.:Immortal War:.~ ((Open/always excepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:42 am
"Don't you think Ryoku would be prepared for that? We demons have ways of dealing with powers such as yours." Gwen lead them both down another corridor and down a flight of stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:03 pm
"So the guards I fried will be alright?" He asked.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:27 pm
Gwen rolled her eyes. "Does it matter? They didn't understand the job anyway. But they will be alright. The healers will get to them but they won't be active for a while. Which is good cause they won't get in the way."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:40 pm
Aro thought about this for a moment then yawned, the guards were lousy anyways. He'd tangled with them more than once, easier than taking down a toddler.

Luna listened to all of this, she was slowly regaining her stength incase she ran into that Ryoku guy again. She bet he wouldnt be as naive as he was before.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:33 pm
Gwen led them down another flight of stairs before stopping in front of a large metal door. "Open it. Now," Gwen instructed the guards. The guards snickered, as they usually did when she ordered them about, and opened the door. She never really got much respect from any of the soldiers or guards. She shoved Luna and Aro inside the small room. "If you have any problems, alert me. Not the king. And if I find one scratch on either of them, so help me it will be you up in those gallows. Also, the girl is to remain unharmed and watch your back with the boy. He may be a bit of a problem. But I'm sure you can handle it." She took once last look at Aro and Luna before turning and leaving.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:52 pm
Luna looked around and sighed, what a day, what a day she thought.

Aro looked at the door, he snickered at the thought of the guards on the other side and how they had no clue what they were in for. No one knew what was in store, not even Aro, he never planned his next move, he didnt want to ruin the surprizes life gave people.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:56 pm
Gwen trodded up the stairs. Such a long day. Damn those immortal children, she thought, yawning.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff