Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:14 am
Every inch of her wanted to do as he said and just go away and forget this ever happened, but she knew she had to say something.
Standing in the door way, one hand on the door knob and her other across her waist she fought up courage to speak.
In the ever most sympathetic way, she chose her words carefully.

-"Laleo...I trust Stella's judgement...and I expect you should too. Things don't always go as planned."
Anger rising, tears welled up in her eyes.
-"If so I wouldn't be here with these powers, I'd be back home with my friends!"
Taking a deep breath she tried regain hold of her emotions, she continued on, her voice shaky.
-"But things happen for a reason, we may not like them but in the end it will all work out....You'll see."

She closed the door and went into the bathroom. After turning the shower on she sat in the middle of the floor with her arms covering her head, crying over her forever lost past...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 am
~She'll never get it. This isn't because of that. This is because of someting I have to do...Why can't you ever leave me alone!!!

He looked to the window and it opened. He quietly slipped out it and into the alley. The window slamming shut before Siren and Pyre could follow.
The backen wings grew from his back again, but now there were four instead of two. He took off into the night sky, unsure of where he was going.

He found himself back in the park. Three girls were walking home from a late night movie. He landed and they looked at him curiously.

~"Where did he come from?"
~"Who cares? He's hot!"
~"Think he'd walk with us?"

Before they could move, a flash of silver between them. All three girls fell to the ground without a scream, dead. A crimson black smoke like essence unwrapped around them.

~Necro... My Favorite Element...
Laleo smiled, the thrill of a kill urging him on. However his body stumbled under the massive use of energy. He took to a tree and fainted on the spot. The tree branches curving under him to keep him safe. Wings fading from his back.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:41 am
After getting out of the shower she hurried to get to her room, she didn't want any chance of seeing him. She laid on her bed trying to get some sleep. Tossing and turning and tossing and turning, she couldn't stop. She was so angry at Laleo, although she didn't know why.

About an hour of no rest and cursing his name she began to feel guilty.
What am I doing, this is no use, I've got way too much energy... She stood up and paced around her room. Why can't he just accept the fact that he has to be patient, why does he have too go throw a tantrum! He's not the only one who has problems, sure he has it worse but still...Maybe that's not the whole truth, maybe I just jumped to conclusions...

Calmed down and wanting to talk to him she paces around her room a few more minutes.

Ok, I guess I should go now, unless he's already asleep...doubt it... oh well...

She quietly walks out of her room to his and starts knocking quietly.

She whispers:
-"Laleo, it's me...I need to talk to you."

Not hearing an answer she is highly discouraged. Before turning away she makes up her mind that she has to talk to him.

-"Fine, I'm coming in."
Searching the room, she only finds Pyre and Siren.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:54 am
Siren swooped around her head in a paniked state.
Pyre just looked at her from next to the window.

~"He just went crazy and left throught he window. His eyes weren't right either, they were kind of bloody looking. Like death.... OH NO! We have to go after him! He's gone into a Necro state!" She flitted through the room door looking back at Lynette.

Siren bummped Lynette's arm to tell her to move quickly.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:04 pm
Eyes wide and mouth ajar she stood speechless.

Necro?! What the hell?! ...this doesn't sound good. With the way he acts I don't even want to help him anymore. Anger oozing back into her head she retorted to the sprite and bat.

-"What if he tries to hurt you guys? What then, huh? I'm not going. It's his fault for blowing things out of proportion." she said angrily before turning to go to her room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 pm
~"He has to kill when he's told to... Otherwise that happens."
A creature simialr to Pyre emerged froma fountan on the nightstand.
~"He goes mad when he disobeys his master's orders..."

~"He left to protect you. and us for that matter." Pyre scoffed.
~"From what I know, he was proably told to kill your aunt."

~"And he refused that order at when he heard that she said she would help him."

Siren landed on Lynette's head and rubbed her's against it, apologizing for all that happened.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:31 pm
Instant guilt flooded her, Lynette felt as if her entire body sunk.

-"Fine, lets go, where do you think he went?" she actually began to panic. She ran to grab her shoes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:41 pm
~"He took off towards the park!' Pyre yelled after her.

~"He's near water there too..." the other said following her.

Siren flew around infront of the front door waiting for Lynette to hurry.
Pyre and the other sprite were waiting too.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:50 pm
-"Well, to the park then..."
She ran to the door and down the steps.

-"Siren! Scout ahead, see if you can find him."
Lynette took off down the road running as fast as she could towards the park.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:00 pm
Siren took off ahead circling once in a while around to make sure Lynette and the sprites were still following.

~"He thought he was safe... But she still got to him..."

~"I know... but what can we do? She's not going to let him go unless he dies."

~"He's never going to be able to. He's tried remember?"

~"All this just to find out if he has any family left."

Siren zoomed around them when they got to the park. She led Lynette to a tree that had branches was twisted around something. Two black feathers fell from between them.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:39 pm
Slowing down to a jog she kept her eyes on the feathers. The sight of them always made her uneasy. Kneeling down by the branches she looked up at Siren and the two sprites and back to branches, she began to coax the branches away. She sent all but one of the branches up and used the last to move Laleo upright.
She looked down on the ground.
In a flat tone voice she said,
-"He looks okay. I'm going home." She stood up and walked with her arms around herself.

Chilled to the bone, she emerged from the park and onto the sidewalk. She was only a few feet out of the park when a man came up from behind and spooked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:48 pm
Jereth grabbed her head and shook it back and forth playfully.

-"Hey there!" he said laughing.  

CoSMicWondER

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:57 pm
She grabbed his hands and threw them at him, accidentally burning them also. Turning around with fire in her eyes she let out the most furious rant.

-"What the hell do you think you're doing here! And scaring me like that! Do you even know how late it is! Why is it you think you can show up unexpected and think you'll be welcomed?! People have lives you know,-"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:05 pm
-"Woah, woah, woah! Chill out for a sec would you? What, I can't check up on my little sister from time to time? Come on, I finally catch you alone and you blow up on me."
He crossed his arms.
-"So who pissed you off? Was it that dreary guy you've been hanging out with? 'Cause if so so say the word and I'll," he held up his fists in front of his face and moved back and forth on each foot like a boxer and shot one arm out, "BAM! Right in his face." He smiled at her and stopped moving. "Just one word, come on say it, you know I'll do it."  

CoSMicWondER

RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces