Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:48 pm
Lydia went quiet when Caden asked her about what Lexia was like when she more bad than good, "I don't really want to talk about it, it brings up bad memories...let's just forget about this okay?" she put a hand on his cheek before glowing lightly and shrinking down to her fairy size, crawling out of his pile of clothes before flying up to his bed and lying down on a pillow. It wasn't too late out but after the day's events and all the worrying going about, Lydia was pretty exhausted and decided to curl into a little ball on one of Caden's pillows. "You should go eat something...I'll be alright here..." it was strange to be wtihout Lexia and sleeping in another person's house...especially a man's house. Still, going home was too dangerous, especially at night and seeing as she enjoyed Caden's company why shouldn't she stay?

When Valon got home there was a note for him left by his mom, saying that she had to go back to work to finish some stuff and had left him dinner on the table. As he walked into the kitchen he saw the light on their phone flash which indicated there was a message. "Wonder who this is from..?" he asked himself while checking it. Listeing to the message he ran his hand through his white spiked hair and leaned against the wall after deleting the message, "thanks for stating the obvious but how am I gonna get her back to normal...she already wants to kill me what am I supposed to do?" he asked himself while deciding to indulge in a little dinner - heating it up in the microwave before eating.

Valon turned on the small tv in the kitchen while he ate alone, flipping through channels - though nothing good was on...he still needed to either keep his mind off Lexia or figure out a way to get her back but he wasn't smart! he wasn't a good student...having a fairy for a girlfriend was probably not the easiest thing in the world now was it. He thought about what would happen if Lexia acted like Lydia butt hen realized if that were the case he wouldn't be attracted to her.

((BTW, I keep updating the first post if there are like new characters and stuff))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:00 pm
Caden smiled and moved closer to his pillows carefully. "Its ok, I had some pizza already." He said smiling still. He wanted to know terribly now what Lexia did when she was like that. Obviously it was bad if she didn't want to talk about it.

Lexia had gotten yet another idea and explained to Henry she'd be back later. She used a teleportation spell to appear in a chair at the same table Valon was at. She would have used it before but that was when she was good. Teleporting took too much magic and would give them away. Now that she didn't need to worry about that, she used it all the time.

She tilted her head to the side as she looked at the TV curiously then let a smirk creep across her face as she asked, "Whatcha watching?"

{Ok ^^}

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:09 pm
"DAH!?!?!" Valon jumped up out of his chair and put his hands up when Lexia suddenly appeared in his dining room. "Okay seriously, not cool! You do not sneek up on a guy when he's watching his cartoons! and you might wanna give a warning..." he exclaimed sitting back down in his chair while she sat ...somewhat beside him, looking at the TV curiously. He wondered what she was doing in his house...or again how she knew where he lived? still he didn't bother to ask questions, instead he played along already knowing what she was with the help of Caden and Lydia.

"I'm just browsing, what are you here for anyway? come to kill me like you said you would?" he answered her before taking another swig of his pop while eyeing her with his serious deep almost golden eyes. Valon really didn't understand the seriousness of her powers, although he was aware he she probably could kill him he wasn't afraid at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:16 pm
Lexia smiled and said, "Oh... I have a plan. That's why I'm here and Henry's being his usual self. Not letting me do anything fun. He got mad because I knocked off one of his co-workers. Excuse me for him trying to kill me." She sighed a bit then smirked. "No, I'm not going to kill you. Don't think I wouldn't though, I killed my mother." She smirked then crossed her legs at the knee.

She watched him curiously now, waiting to see his reaction to her last statement. Something odd was going on as well, her good side was screaming and trying to get out. That never happened when she was like this.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:23 pm
Valon kept his eyes to the TV for a while, listening to her story...holding his breath the minute she said she killed her mother, hopefully that wasn't apparant to her. "Wow, you are evil." he smirked to himself before turning to her, marking her with his own kind of malicious devilish smirk. "You may be evil but the Lexi I know isn't. Must have killed Lydia though when she found out. What exactly are you hoping to accomplish by telling me this? it's none of my concern I'm no fairy." he said getting up and putting his dishes in the sink.

"Now if you don't mind it's late and I have things to do tomorrow so I'd like to get a decent amount of sleep." he said once again, like her twin motioning her to leave. Although as he did so he looked into her eyes and instead of seeing his own reflection, he thought..that just a moment...he could see the good Lexia trying to get out. He thought he was drinking and blinked it off, still motioning Lexia to the door. Valon was still far from saving her but he promised himself, Lydia and Lexia...that he would save her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:47 pm
Lexia laughed and said, "You're not getting rid of me that easily. No matter what you do, I can still get in as you found out today." She raised an eyebrow at him as he looked her in the eyes and felt a strange sensation going through it. She shook her head a bit then smirked again.

"I'm telling you this just because I want to by the way, and just because you aren't a fairy doesn't mean you still can't do what I want you to do. I can manipulate you." She said. "Which I intend to do if you don't listen." She said. "But, I'm having fun right now so its not going to happen yet."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 pm
Valon rolled his eyes and motioned her out the door, even deciding to open it for her on the way out, "don't let the door hit you on the way out!" he said before slamming the door in her face. "Sorry Lexia..." he said softly to himself before locking it and walking up to his room.

It was late at night and all Valon could think about was how to get Lexia back...he couldn't sleep...he couldn't really think either...but after being up so long he finally passed out of exhaustion. Dreaming about causing a bit of mischef around the school with her, how Lydia would scold them and eventually give in because of Caden, he dreamed of how easier this would have all been if they weren't fairies...maybe if he'd told her how he felt instead of holding back earlier when she kissed him...not that he didn't like it.

It was Sunday afternoon when Valon had gotten up and he had work for a couple of hours. His mom was asleep so he made her breakfast and was off, not even bothering to call Caden and Lydia to see if they'd thought of a plan. While at work he seemed distracted...sometimes passing by the shelves where Lexia's soda was, or how the two of them would talk while he was working..."How am I going to get you back..." he said to himself leaning against his broom.

After work, with nothing else to do he made his way to the Upside Down Tree in the park for a late lunch, sitting at it's base with a sandwich and pop. Resting against the tree he thought about when he was fairy-sized, how they were up in tree and the squirell pushed Lexia into him, making him catch her and then kissing her. Her lips were so soft as was her skin, he was so embarassed about it he didn't realize how much he missed having her around to tease and play with..."if I could have another chance to talk to her well, the real Lexi and tell her how I feel...but ARGGHHH I'm no good at this love stuff! How the hell is Caden getting all the action!?...oh...right it's because Lydia doesn't know anything. He's probably stringing her on or something..." naturally he knew that wasn't the case but still...he was jealous of their relationship, even though it wasn't official or anything.

((pointless rambling lol I was trying to figure out where I wanted to go with this post))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:10 pm
{LOL XD}

Lexia was sitting up in the tree when she saw Valon. She was in her human form and now she jumped down gracefully and landed next to him. "Hello." She said smiling. She tilted her head to the side and asked, "Did you say you loved Lexia? Er... well... the other me... don't lie." She shook her head a bit confusing herself.

For a brief moment her mind snapped back to her usual self and asked, "Valon...its hard...ask Lydia how... she knows..." It was really hard for her to fight back herself this time not that it was any easier before. She quickly went back to her evil self and shook her head. "Damn." She mumbled.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:27 pm
This time Valon wasn't really startled when he saw Lexia jump down from the tree with her long straight caramel coloured hair and her plant coloured eyes. It seemed normal now that he was under the Upside Down Tree, and it just seemed that a lot of magical things happened here.
"That's for me and for you to....well the other you to find out." he was getting pretty confused about it himself but decided to shake it off.
A moment later, instead of hearing Lexia's smart comments he heard a bit of what seemed to be, Lexia...the good Lexia trying to struggle a sentence in before returning to her evil side.

Before Lexia could stop him, Valon got up and bolted out of the tree and towards one of the exits to the park as fast as he could. He ran and ran all the way to Caden's house, opening the door with the spare and slamming it shut behind him. "CADEN! LYDIA!" he called out quickly slipping off his shoes and running around the place trying to look for them. He found the two in Caden's bedroom with the windows wide open, Lydia sitting on the bed, Caden behind her with a big bowl of tiny cookies....with....some little...brown things...on top of the bed running around eating cookies, braiding her hair and playing with each other, causing a little bit of mischef here and there.

"Oh...Hello Valon." she looked up at him while the little brown things with strange clothes and strange tiny hats looked up, eating their cookies and playing around to greet him. "Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!" they all said in their tiny squeeky human voices although it was easier to understand than the pixies...they weren't that as small but they were still pretty puny.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:34 pm
Lexia blinked at his sudden departure but stayed where she was. She leaned back against the tree and smirked a bit as she did so. If there was one thing that was the same about both her sides, she was extremely lazy.

Caden had by now made himself ignore the fact that the brown things were weird creatures as much as he could. He looked to Valon as he came running in the asked, "What?!"

{Short again lol}

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:05 pm
"It's..It's Lexia...she...she spoke to me...!" He exclaimed trying to catch his breath from running so far and so fast.

Lydia looked at him before looking over at Caden and then back at Valon, putting the basket of cookies down beside her.
"What did she say?" she asked calmly as to not stir or excite the little brownies from their fun.

After Valon caught his breath a few minutes later he told her what Lexia had told him, "She said you'd know how to change her back, if you knew why didn't you tell me in the first place?" he pulled out the chair at Caden's desk and sat on it, grabbing a small cookie from the basket and taking a bite before looking at it oddly. "What's in this...?"

"Extra camomile, brownies love it." Seemed that Lydia was giving Caden a little lesson on fairies and little creatures of the Seelie court when Valon suddenly came bursting in. "I know I should have told you but...it's...complicated you see..." she went a bit quiet..not sure how to explain it to him in ways he could understand. To her it seemed complicated but to a human, "you're supposed to give her a kiss..." she said softly blushing a bit, "b-but not just any kiss!"

"Kiss Kiss!!!!" the brownies exclaimed, playing around and imitating her while pretending to pucker up.

"A kiss from her one true love..." obviously when she first kissed Caden she thought nothing of it...obviously it meant something else that she wasn't really fully aware of. "Of course father used to use his magic but it would take hours and he's not here right now...so a kiss will have to do."

Valon sort of sat there with drool coming out of his mouth before yelling, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND!" he said standing up and yelling at Lydia with a hard red tint on his face. "That true love non-sense doesn't exist! Besides I'm 18! and you guys are like THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD! there should be like a million other fairies or something that can do this!." obviously the thought scared him a little...he really did like her but...love her...he knew her for like almost 4 weeks.

"I...I don't know what else to tell you. S-She kissed you for a reason didn't she-oh." Lydia quickly covered her mouth when she said that, remember that it was supposed to stay a secret and Caden told her not to tell. But the concept of a true love's kiss was a lot different in their world than the human world. In the fairy world it bounded two fairies or magical beings together...in the human world now a kiss was just a kiss it didn't necessarily mean you had to live forever with that person.

((I couldn't think of anything else...))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:19 pm
{Its all good ^^}

Caden looked at Valon then to Lydia. He didn't want to get involved with this part. Instead, he turned his attention to the brownies.

Lexia knew what her sister was doing and that made her mad. She quickly teleported herself into the room they were all in and glared at Lydia. "Of course. Why am I not surprised you're blabbing about things you shouldn't be." She said shaking her head. "Besides, true love is just a 'fairy tale' as they say. I wouldn't ever really love someone." She said. "And no one would love me."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:36 pm
"EEEEE!!!!" All the brownies jumped and scattered around the room, hiding in nooks and crannies, anywhere they could hide so that the Unseelie Court couldn't see them.

"Lexia you know that's a lie!" Lydia argued while hiding some brownies under the pillows on the bed while confronting her sister. "You do love someone and...and you wouldn't have given him a kiss if you didn't!" she exclaimed as if trying to convince not just herself but Valon as well that he was doing the right thing. "I may not understand these human customs like you, but back home a kiss is a powerful thing, especially if it's from your true love. Well go on Valon, now's your chance! You want her back don't you." Lydia looked like she was pleading with him...trying to reason with him since he was the only person that could get her sister back.

Wow talk about pressure, not only was Lydia and Caden right there but there were about a dozen brownies hiding in different parts of the room. Scratching his head he sigh to himself...long and hard before looking up at Lexia. "I may not believe in this fairy business...even though you two are right here...and there are weird little...brownie things here, and what whole Upside Down Tree thing that's just not normal! but if you're here...that means that there are things that we as humans can't understand and maybe because of that there is such a thing as true love or whatever that's all about. A-Anyway..." he stuttered with his words trying to figure out how to put this in a way he didn't sound like a complete nerd, "what I'm trying to say is that I promised you I'd protect you, and I promised your sister too. No matter how troublesome or how much of a burden you are to anyone - you should be my burden and no one elses...we gotta look out for each other use troublemakers..." walking towards her slowly, instead of kissing her he lifted her right hand and gave her a soft, gentlemanly kiss on the wrist hoping that was enough. "I do like you Lexia, maybe I even love you...and maybe in time you'll come to feel the same way about me..." he said softly still holding her right hand in his, looking into her eyes with his golden ones as they shined with a sincere and truthful glow.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:43 pm
Lexia stood there glaring at them the entire time. As soon as he started talking she started to yawn and roll her eyes. All of which were emphasized greatly just to show how annoyed she was. When he kissed her wrist she laughed.

"Your pathetic attempt at trying to get the other Lexia back is quite amusing, sadly it didn't work." She said with a sigh and laughed again. "Sister dear, why don't you just give up?" She asked then looked to Caden then back to Valon and his near glowing eyes.

Truthfully, they were making her uncomfortable but it wasn't enough to bring her back. "You too." She said rolling her eyes.

Caden stared at Valon in shock at his words. Not once had he ever uttered such things, it amused him. He kept quiet as Lexia started talking again then said, "Damn it Valon, stop wimping out and kiss the girl!"

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:55 pm
Why me...like Caden...his first...well second real kiss going to a fairy...his mom would never let him hear the end of it. While Lexia was still looking into Valon's golden eyes he leaned in closer and kissed him gently just like the first time she'd kissed him. He was too afraid to look to see if it worked, so naturally like any real kiss he kept his eyes closed just hoping for the best.

"Wooooooooooooow..." the brownies all peeked out of their hiding places to see this magical human to fairy kiss. Whether or not the current Lexia was from the Unseelie Court of not no human has ever come in contact with a fairy like this before...it was definately something special.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff