Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:27 pm
Zane smiled, "I would gladly give up another night to spend it with you Tillie, you don't need to feel bad. All I would have done is talk with the people in there and hope that they would place an order for a fur or something. I will see you tomorrow at sunset." He got off of the horse when they got to the stables.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:30 pm
Tillie smiled, and softly replied, "Tomorrow at sunset." as Zane walked away. She took the horses' reins and led them into the stable, she put each in their stall then took their dressings to the tack room. She took a brush back and brushed each horse before she decided to head back to the party. A smiled was on her face the whole time.

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:35 pm
Zane left with a large crowd of people and quickly went to the drop point to get rid of the scepter. He hid on a rooftop and waited for his patron to show up, he quickly completed the deal and went to where he was staying to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:39 pm
Tillie was up late into the night with the party going on. Finally her father excused her so that she could get some sleep. She made her way to her chamber. Her bed clothes were laid out on her bed, as always. She grabbed them and went into her changing room. She returned and brushed her hair out. Shortly after she settled into bed and drifted to sleep.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:51 pm
Zane woke up and went to enjoy his new cash, he bought some exotic fruit and put them in his bag to eat as he was out picking pockets, something he just did for fun, it was so easy for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 pm
Tillie was woken early, and dressed for a lunch with some of her father's friends. She sat and politely made conversation when spoken to. The day stretched on, and Tillie was waiting for sunset.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:26 pm
Zane wandered through the streets of the city, to lost in thought to actually pick any pockets, he ate one of the fruit and started back to the woods behind the castle, I'm going to need to leave town soon, before the king notices that his scepter is missing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:08 am
Finally the get together was over and they returned to the castle. Tillie went to her chambers and changed into one of her more casual dresses. She didn't want to get stuck with a babysitter for her ride so she decided to use her secret exit. She went to her laundry shoot, and squeezed in, sliding down. She was caught in a basket of sheets from her bed. She climbed out, and went out the back door of the maid's chambers. She went to the stable and set up her horse and made her way to the woods.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:00 pm
Zane hid in a tree in the shadows just outside of the clearing, he wasn't about to risk any kind of danger, and just because there was no word in town about the theft did not mean that it had not been found out, it had to have been noticed by now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:21 pm
Tillie made it to the clearing just as the sun was beginning to set. She tied her horse to the tree and sat leaning against the tree. She was a little disappointed when she didn't see Zane there.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:08 pm
Zane dropped from the tree and landed silently, he paused when he saw her framed by the sunset. wow... He walked into the clearing, "Hello Princess."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:14 pm
Tillie looked startled for a moment, and then her face brightened with recognition. "Zane! You came!!" she said happily, quickly walking over to him and hugging him.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:19 pm
It was Zane's turn to be startled this time, "Tillie, I didn't think you would have missed me enough to hug me." he found that he was hugging her as well, and enjoying it too.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:23 pm
Tillie released Zane and rolled her eyes. "You have no idea who I have been with all day. Greedy rich people who want to have more than what they've already got." she scoffed. Then she smiled, "A day with them is like a year without someone like you." she said.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:32 pm
Zane blushed a dark purple, "I didn't know you thought so highly of me..." His hand wandered into his bag at his side and he pulled out a fruit, light blue ovals larger then a grapefruit that has small bumps on the skin, "Would you like to have some of this, you must be hungry if you've been talking all day." He gripped it on ether side and twisted, breaking it into two clean halves, he held one out so Tillie, "I think the gel around the seeds is the best part."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff