Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
-flails- NOOOoooo.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:08 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

The kid behind Sakaki was older than 1. Ten, you meant?
...And yes. I want to frame Azure Kite's arm and put it on my wall. It'd be in a lovely wooden case with glass on it. I would clean the glass, and make sure his arm didn't get dusty! I'd probably hug it too. heart
Wouldn't that be awesome though?! I mean, Azure Kite's arm on my wall.... blaugh It would be amazing! :'D mrgreen
Oh yes, Johnson, nothing weird about that at all. (Indeed, Mr. Jones)
Yeah, just ignore that I just called myself both Johnson and Mr. Jones and talked to myself in writing. I do that. But still. I would love to have Azure Kite's arm. That would be the best but most disturbing Christmas gift ever. I can imagine it now...
Guest: So this is your room, eh? Hmm? What's that on your wall?
Me: Oh? That's nothing. Just Azure Kite's arm.
Guest: What?! How'd you get somebody's arm?!
Me: Ovan cut it off, and I got it as a present for Christmas (or my birthday)
Guest: Shouldn't you return it?
Me: He doesn't need it, he grew another!
Guest: You're just messing with me, aren't you?
Me: No, no, it's real! Look, I'll even take it out and show you! *goes to case on wall*
Guest: No, I don't think that's necessary, thanks.
Me: Oh, it's no problem! *takes arm out of case* See? It's real! *tosses at guest*
Guest: *screams*
Chaos ensues. Wow, long post. DX XD. I can actually picture that happening....*sighs happily*

gah, stupid keyboard. I meant to press 0 put i pushed the dask instead...hahaa.... sweatdrop
XD That'd be awesome. I'd have a comcorder in my hands just so i could record it.
And don't worry about talking to yourself in writing or real life....
I talk to myself all the time in real life.(in the privacy of my room, of course, but still)

No, for me it could be anywhere. Like I could be saying something, but then I have to correct myself, and then I start debating aloud, and it gradually fades to me muttering to myself. Or I'll just say stuff to myself because nobody is listening to me. I would try to do that more than once. But then again, Azure Kite's arm is also a holy thing, so it can't just be thrown about....><

Hmmm....We should make a shrine for Azure Kite's arm. That way, everyone knows its holy!
...Good thing its mainly made of data, that way it won't ever rot XD
XD Do you ever pace when you talk to yourself? I do that all the time. I jsut start pacing(anywhere in my house) and then i start whispering things...
Of course, i don't think i reliaze i'm talking to myself untill i'm done pacing XD

Sometimes I'll walk into rooms for no apparent reason.
But we can't make a shrine of Azure Kite's arm! Because then we'll have to share it! And the fangirls will gather and there will be no way to have Azure Kite's arm to ourselves!

Hmmm....That IS a problem isn't it?
Why don't we put the Azure Kite's Arm Shrine in a magical closet that only the two of us can open? XD That'd show those fangirls >D
XD I walk into random rooms too....
Sometimes i stand up, walk away from the computer...
Then walk back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:21 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

The kid behind Sakaki was older than 1. Ten, you meant?
...And yes. I want to frame Azure Kite's arm and put it on my wall. It'd be in a lovely wooden case with glass on it. I would clean the glass, and make sure his arm didn't get dusty! I'd probably hug it too. heart
Wouldn't that be awesome though?! I mean, Azure Kite's arm on my wall.... blaugh It would be amazing! :'D mrgreen
Oh yes, Johnson, nothing weird about that at all. (Indeed, Mr. Jones)
Yeah, just ignore that I just called myself both Johnson and Mr. Jones and talked to myself in writing. I do that. But still. I would love to have Azure Kite's arm. That would be the best but most disturbing Christmas gift ever. I can imagine it now...
Guest: So this is your room, eh? Hmm? What's that on your wall?
Me: Oh? That's nothing. Just Azure Kite's arm.
Guest: What?! How'd you get somebody's arm?!
Me: Ovan cut it off, and I got it as a present for Christmas (or my birthday)
Guest: Shouldn't you return it?
Me: He doesn't need it, he grew another!
Guest: You're just messing with me, aren't you?
Me: No, no, it's real! Look, I'll even take it out and show you! *goes to case on wall*
Guest: No, I don't think that's necessary, thanks.
Me: Oh, it's no problem! *takes arm out of case* See? It's real! *tosses at guest*
Guest: *screams*
Chaos ensues. Wow, long post. DX XD. I can actually picture that happening....*sighs happily*

gah, stupid keyboard. I meant to press 0 put i pushed the dask instead...hahaa.... sweatdrop
XD That'd be awesome. I'd have a comcorder in my hands just so i could record it.
And don't worry about talking to yourself in writing or real life....
I talk to myself all the time in real life.(in the privacy of my room, of course, but still)

No, for me it could be anywhere. Like I could be saying something, but then I have to correct myself, and then I start debating aloud, and it gradually fades to me muttering to myself. Or I'll just say stuff to myself because nobody is listening to me. I would try to do that more than once. But then again, Azure Kite's arm is also a holy thing, so it can't just be thrown about....><

Hmmm....We should make a shrine for Azure Kite's arm. That way, everyone knows its holy!
XD Do you ever pace when you talk to yourself? I do that all the time. I jsut start pacing(anywhere in my house) and then i start whispering things...
Of course, i don't think i reliaze i'm talking to myself untill i'm done pacing XD

But we can't make a shrine of Azure Kite's arm! Because then we'll have to share it! And the fangirls will gather and there will be no way to have Azure Kite's arm to ourselves!

Why don't we put the Azure Kite's Arm Shrine in a magical closet that only the two of us can open? XD That'd show those fangirls >D
Then walk back.

Have you ever SEEN the power of rabid fangirls?! They'd rip the closet open and then steal his arm! I know that if I found out Azure Kite's arm was locked in a closet, I'd start ramming myself into the door to bust through! Or I'd just get a hammer. Or the hedge trimmer! I could cut through the wood! No measly door shall keep me form those I'm obsessed with! twisted MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Then walk back.

Have you ever SEEN the power of rabid fangirls?! They'd rip the closet open and then steal his arm! I know that if I found out Azure Kite's arm was locked in a closet, I'd start ramming myself into the door to bust through! Or I'd just get a hammer. Or the hedge trimmer! I could cut through the wood! No measly door shall keep me form those I'm obsessed with! twisted MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh dear. I think you're going crazy....
I myself, would use a leek to pry open the doors.
Actually, fangirls, if given the wrong scent, will go crazy for that instead...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:36 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Then walk back.

"Going" crazy? I already went crazy! Years ago. Hee hee. Butt cape.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:43 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Then walk back.

XD Butt capes.
HOW MANY .HACK CHARACTERS HAVE BUTT CAPES? I count 5/6...
HOW MANY DO YOU COUNT?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:55 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Then walk back.

XD Butt capes.
HOW MANY DO YOU COUNT?

Hmmm....there's Haseo, Atoli and Shino kind of have Butt Capes, I guess Kuhn's fur could be counted as a Butt Cape, Does Matsu have one? Endrance kind of has a Butt Cape, Antares has a Butt Hat (we all know it's a hat! It has to be!) but yeah. That seems to cover it butt cape wise.
But the only True Butt Cape is Haseo's.
EDIT: There should be a topic about Butt Capes! I'm making one on the clan!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:16 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

XD Butt capes.
HOW MANY DO YOU COUNT?

Hmmm....there's Haseo, Atoli and Shino kind of have Butt Capes, I guess Kuhn's fur could be counted as a Butt Cape, Does Matsu have one? Endrance kind of has a Butt Cape, Antares has a Butt Hat (we all know it's a hat! It has to be!) but yeah. That seems to cover it butt cape wise.

lol, i know. I posted on it 8D
XD I never really ntoice dShino's and Atoli's.
I always counted those as coat tails....
Like those things you see on fancy smacy coats~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:38 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

XD Butt capes.
HOW MANY DO YOU COUNT?

True.
But they move like Butt Capes! I just love that combination of words now! Butt Cape, Butt Cape, Butt Cape! It's perhaps even better than the Butt Plates!
I remember reading somewhere on the internet that Zelkova added the Butt Plates to Haseo's Xth form so that people couldn't feel him up. Specifically Ovan. It wouldn't surprise me. They must have been so sad XD. But still. Butt Cape! XD XD XD  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:59 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

XD Butt capes.
HOW MANY DO YOU COUNT?

True.
But they move like Butt Capes! I just love that combination of words now! Butt Cape, Butt Cape, Butt Cape! It's perhaps even better than the Butt Plates!
I remember reading somewhere on the internet that Zelkova added the Butt Plates to Haseo's Xth form so that people couldn't feel him up. Specifically Ovan. It wouldn't surprise me. They must have been so sad XD. But still. Butt Cape! XD XD XD

WHOOT. Butt Plates are definately not as cool as Butt Capes.
....My sisters read this and are now questioning my sanity...(or should i say, insanity?)
Zelkova could see the future! He saw, that if he didn't add butt plates to Hasoe's Xth form, people would be feeling him up all over the place!(especially the rapid fangirls D8 ) Only person allowed to touch him like that is Ato-
-coughs madly-
Er. I didn't just type that, did i?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:01 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

XD Butt capes.
HOW MANY DO YOU COUNT?

True.

....My sisters read this and are now questioning my sanity...(or should i say, insanity?)
Zelkova could see the future! He saw, that if he didn't add butt plates to Hasoe's Xth form, people would be feeling him up all over the place!(especially the rapid fangirls D8 ) Only person allowed to touch him like that is Ato-
-coughs madly-

Zelkova didn't see into the future. He knew people would want to feel him up because HE wanted to feel Haseo up XD. Sorry, I'm not a big fan of Haseo X Atoli. It just wouldn't work out. I prefer the slightly crackish pairing of Haseo and Azure Kite. It's just too cute. And besides, Haseo was all obsessed with three things: Shino, "Tri-Edge" (The one that he was chasing who was really Azure Kite), and Ovan. Shino wouldn't work out because realistically, she likes Ovan, Ovan probably has a creepy crush on Haseo but Haseo wouldn't want to be with Ovan anyway, so really that leaves Azure Kite. When I finally get that max affection card I'm sending it to him! XD  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:57 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

True.

-coughs madly-

Zelkova didn't see into the future. He knew people would want to feel him up because HE wanted to feel Haseo up XD. Sorry, I'm not a big fan of Haseo X Atoli. It just wouldn't work out. I prefer the slightly crackish pairing of Haseo and Azure Kite. It's just too cute. And besides, Haseo was all obsessed with three things: Shino, "Tri-Edge" (The one that he was chasing who was really Azure Kite), and Ovan. Shino wouldn't work out because realistically, she likes Ovan, Ovan probably has a creepy crush on Haseo but Haseo wouldn't want to be with Ovan anyway, so really that leaves Azure Kite. When I finally get that max affection card I'm sending it to him! XD

8D I like HaseoxAzure Kite too...
Is one of my all time favorite 3 GU Couples! -grins darkly-
They are very cute together~ You know that bar thing on the top of MSN Messenger? Mine has a Haseo/A.Kite picture there <3 lol YEs Shino likes Ovan while Ovan...seems to have...Er, mised feelings? I know he has that little creepy crush on Haseo, and he also as hes kinda wierd obsession with Aina....Shino, to Ovan, is liek, a little sister replacement i guess....
(of course, Poor Shino gets a crush on Ovan, and may eventually be turned down D: )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:22 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

True.

-coughs madly-

They are very cute together~ You know that bar thing on the top of MSN Messenger? Mine has a Haseo/A.Kite picture there <3 lol YEs Shino likes Ovan while Ovan...seems to have...Er, mised feelings? I know he has that little creepy crush on Haseo, and he also as hes kinda wierd obsession with Aina....Shino, to Ovan, is liek, a little sister replacement i guess....
(of course, Poor Shino gets a crush on Ovan, and may eventually be turned down D: )

Yeahhh. But I don't know MSN messenger. "kinda" weird obsession with Aina? The dude would KILL for her! That goes beyond "kinda" weird.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:32 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

True.

-coughs madly-

Yeahhh. But I don't know MSN messenger. "kinda" weird obsession with Aina? The dude would KILL for her! That goes beyond "kinda" weird.

lol We should find out how Aina feels about Ovan's Obsession with her. XD She might bw a little creeped, but would still love him nonetheless...
at least, thats what i think.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

True.

-coughs madly-

lol We should find out how Aina feels about Ovan's Obsession with her. XD She might bw a little creeped, but would still love him nonetheless...

Aina wouldn't care. She loves her creepy older brother.
Isn't it at least slightly disturbing that Ovan would essentially stare at her while she slept? I mean, most people would find that, ya know, disturbing.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:46 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed

Aina wouldn't care. She loves her creepy older brother.
Isn't it at least slightly disturbing that Ovan would essentially stare at her while she slept? I mean, most people would find that, ya know, disturbing.

:O thats excaulty what i thought. Though, Ovan is lucky Aina was in a coma...she probabaly didn't know he'd prolly jus stand there staring for hours at a time...
I widner if this explains some of his absence in //Roots. besides the part when he got captured by Pi and Yata...  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff