Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:51 pm
((Good point, I never thought of that.))

Toya watched with total fasination, she'd never been to a circus before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:52 pm
((letss stop now!))  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:53 pm
Lisa got up and ran into the gym. She quickly took a seat, not caring who she sat next to.

((twilight,, what happened to lee?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:56 pm
((He t home, he got suspended))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:16 am
((Er...Can someone tell me what I missed?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:31 pm
Stefisgarden
((Er...Can someone tell me what I missed?))

(( 1st class was english and lee got suspended,, the english teacher is gonna take a holiday and something is sorta going on between toya and joey *but thats only how it looks to me* and now kids are in the gym cause there is a special surrise which happens to be a circus ... twilight? dragon? did i miss anything? ))  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:37 pm
((Nope, you got it down.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:59 am
((Thanks. So I should just post with my characters in gym or something?))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:39 am
((Yup))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:12 am
((Okay. ^^

I really don't know what to put so my characters are just going to be sitting on the bleachers doing...something.))

Asuka was sitting in the bleachers, doodling, as always.
Isamu was sitting with his head down, avoiding eye contact with anyone.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:52 am
As Toya watched she wondered why her grandparents never took her to the circus oh right, they just dont care. She thought bitterly, her eyes sparked with pain and anger, she wished her mother was alive. Images of her flowed through her mind along with her father, it felt as if ice needles were being twisted in her stomach. Her expression had went to excitement to rage and agony in mere moments, she ducked her head so no one could see her expression.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:41 pm
Lisa wasn't even paying attention to the little circus. She had been to many when she was younger so she really didn't care. Instead, she leaned against the back wall, sleeping. Her eyes flickered every few seconds from the nightmare she was having. "Anabella," she muttered softly in her sleep. She squeezed her eyes shut, unaware of her surroundings.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:32 am
((You know, I think that Isamu and Toya would be great friends. They're both victims of abuse, after all.))

Isamu looked up and looked at the rest of the students. Most of them seemed very happy, like they didn't have a care in the world. He doubted that any of them ever went through the abuse he suffered at the hands of his father. What kind of man can do that to his own son? he thought. He wasn't smiling and looked rather depressed. Some students saw him, then looked away, preferring to not get involved.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:45 am
((I agree))

Toya glared at the gym floor for a moment, she wasnt in a good mood anymore even when they're not here the ruin everything..... She thought stood up. The bruise on her cheek was her most dominent facial feature and it was still purple they dont care, I bet they were trying to break my jaw she thought then stormed out of the gym. Kids saw her bruise and started whispering to eachother, teachers shushed them, but they only talked quieter. Everyone of them were guessing the wrong thing, Toya was usually a bright silly child at school so no one guessed she was being abused by anyone. Toya didnt hide behind a mask though, her attitude was silly and childish, it's only she could never express it in her home.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 pm
Lisa was jolted awake. The circus was still on which annoyed her. She was about to fall asleep again when she noticed Toya leaving. Whats with her? she thought, getting up herself. Students looked at her and continued to whisper. "Shut up," she growled, making them fall silent. "Hello?" she called, once she was out of the gym. "Toya?"  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff