Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~:.Bound by blood, torn by war.:~ ((Open and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:17 am
Shiatsu knocked on the window, blood trickled from his forehead, arms, and torso "Hey open the window! We have a problem!" He called.

Axel gasped and opened the window, Shiatsu jumped in "What happened to you!?" She asked

"That's not important, what is is that Marcus has control of the wolves." He gasped, he'd just gotten out of a fight with them. "We gotta go. Now." He said and grabbed Zuzu and jumped back out the window "Get Jinx, he's probably in trouble too!" Shiatsu called.

Alex nodded then looked at Aluu "Go with Shiatsu, I'll get Jinx." She said and ran out of the room. She searched the whole castle and he was nowhere "Jinx....Jinx!......Jinx!" She called. No answer, Alex stopped, what if they got him? No, Jinx could have fought them off, so where was he....? Tears fell from Alex's face, rolling down the cheeks, they gently dripped in the floor as she searched again. But no matter how much she searched, he wasnt there....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:51 pm
Aluu jumped out the window. It wasn't until she neared the ground that she opened her wings. Her wins instantly caught an updraft so she didn't crash. "That's why the wolves tried to attack us. Shiatsu, before I told the king that the wolves were attacking other demons in the castle that weren't a threat. I only told him that because Zuzu was in the room so he may have smelt her or something. But they are attacking us and so the king may be in danger." She knew it would probably be stupid telling him this but she believed the king was in danger nd that Alex would want something done about it.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:41 am
"Yeah, but it's not Maximus Marcus wants, not yet. I dont know what he wants, cause if he wanted Max, he would already be making his move on him." Shiatsu said. He stopped when he saw a figure in the forest "Jinx?" He asked.

Jinx walked up to them, it looked like black pulsed up the viens in his arm that the wolf bit.

"What the hell!?" Shiatsu gasped, what had happened to Jinx?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:41 pm
Aluu gasped. "Alex is still back there! I better go find her. Before the wolves do." With that, she flew off at full speed. When she got back to the castle, she got into her room through the open window. Searching the corridors, she couldn't find Alex. "Alex!" she called, avoiding the wolves as she searched. She didn't care if she got into trouble for calling the princess by her real name.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 pm
Alex was still wondering when she heard Aluu "Aluu? Aluu, I cant find Jinx!" She sobbed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:12 pm
"Its okay," Aluu called back, turning the corner to find Alex sobbing. "We found him. He was in the forest. Come, I'll take you to him."  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:01 am
Alex nodded.

Shiatsu looked at Jinx with wide shocked eyes "Jinx man, are you okay?" He asked, when he didnt get an answer he walked up to Jinx. Just to get surrounded by wolves.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 am
Aluu moved swiftly. She placed Alex's arm around her own neck and wrapped her arm around the princess' waist, supporting her entire weight. She took flight almost instantly. Flying out the window, she headed straight for the forest. "Shiatsu! Jinx! Zuzu!" she called, dodging the trees. She came to where she had last seen them and saw the wolves. She setAlex on the ground carefully but quickly.  

Azula Mai 101

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:10 am
[[OOC: i might not be online for a while,, sorry]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:53 pm
Jinx acknowledged nothing, he didnt move he didnt speak.
THe wolves got closer to Shiatsu and snarled at him, snapping their large canines at him. He had no where to go, and he wasnt gonna get Zuzu involved so he tossed Zuzu to Alex who caught her gently.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:05 am
[[OOC: i can stay online]]

"I would stay right where you are wolfie," Aluu warned the Alpha of the pack when it tried to get closer to Shiatsu. She turned her head to look at Alex and Zuzu. "Stay back. The last thing we need is for both you to get into a fight with this flea hounds." She turned back to Shiatsu and the wolves, holding out her Angelic Staff a she gave the wolves a warning look. If only Shiatsu was the one with wings... she thought, gaining an idea. She took flight and flew above the wolves, hovering above the bunny boy. Lowering herself until her feet were just above him she waved her staff which temporaliy blinded the wolves. "Quick! Grab my hand," she told Shiatsu, holding out her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:06 pm
Shiatsu went to grab it but was knocked ten feet by Jinx's mallet which was handed to him by a wolf.

"My my my. What an intresting bunch we have here." Marcus's way too clam voice echoed from the woods.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:52 pm
"Jinx!" Aluu gasped, stunned. "Alex! Zuzu! Get out of here!" She flew to Shiatsu, hoping the others would listen to her. "You okay?" she whispered to the bunny boy. She wrapped Shiatsu's arm around her neck and waved to Angelic staff. In a blinding light, Zuzu, Alex, Shiatsu, Jinx and herself were all back in her own quarters. "Beats having to fight them," Aluu breathed, slidding away from Shiatsu.

[[OOC: lols,, bunny boy XD]]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:05 pm
((Bunny! XDD))

Shiatsu spit blood then growled "Marcus that b*****d."

Alex had more tears streaming down her cheeks.

Zuzu wiped the tears from her cheeks "It's okay, we'll get him back."  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:14 am
"Good thing you didn't listen to me, your highness. If you did, I would have had to send away Shiatsu and go after you. At least before Marcus would have," Aluu said with a small laugh. It was quite rare for the princess to listen to her but this time she was glad Alex didn't obey.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff