Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Art shops and Mini shops
~Closed~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are the prices fair? (pm me if no)
  Yes
  No
View Results

Anonstyle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:02 am
*very excited about this one* I LOVE IT!

b/w *not colored yet, will post when it is*

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:30 am
User Image

yep one of my favorites!  

Anonstyle

Circus Freaks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:47 am
Talk_Random
User Image

yep one of my favorites!

I love it biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:51 am
Thank you! I am glad you do! *i had to go all out on it to make up for the chibi's.. sorry! i have no idea what was wrong with me, but i didn't draw any more after that in the fear that it wouldn't end up like my norm.*  

Anonstyle

Kitsugami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:09 pm
Circus Freaks
Talk_Random
User Image

yep one of my favorites!

I love it biggrin

that's very good  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:06 pm
hehe, thank you! Oh and I have my account back! *I am going to make a change to the first post saying all orders must go to my orriganal account, roseankitty*  

Anonstyle

roseankitty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:10 pm
MY MAIN ACCOUNT!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:10 pm
>< Sorry for the delay in the art. I have 2 orders currently, and I am working on them right now. My Internet was wacky for the last couple of days, and then I got kicked off my computer yesterday. I will post them asap!  

roseankitty

roseankitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:36 am
>< aaahhh.... I don't have much practice drawing guys... >.> but I am trying to get better. Here is two orders that I had.

User Image

User Image

>< the second one is a little better.. but i still can't draw hands.. and the propotions seem to be off...>.> I would like more male orders for reals, ya know to help me out!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:43 pm
*evil laugh* I HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!!! sorta... >.> Still working out the kincks....

User Image

User Image

User Image

so yeah... kincks... being the curls and the miss alignment of the dress on the bottom. *yes I am judging my own art! I do that a lot*  

roseankitty

roseankitty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:30 am
haha... >.> Been forgetting to take pics... hehe, okay I had two pics but one of them wouldn't load onto photobucket, so I am going to have to see what is wrong with it. But here is the other one!

User Image

I think it is better then some of my other guys. But it is very plane jain in the stance... >.> But over all I fell like I did a pretty good job!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:34 am
YEAH! My dad found me a tablet! It isn't the biggest thing in the world, but it will be a good starter tablet for meh! I will set up a free shop in which I will take requests for like... I am thinking head shots for now... or just random items... >.> I am not sure exatly what I will give out for free. But I will have to wait until I get meh tablet before opening the shop up.  

roseankitty

Colonel Asha

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:41 pm
Not sure whether you noticed, roseankitty, but I have your freebie completed; it's put up under the Free-beesh section in the first post at my shop. <3
I hope it looks alright.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:14 pm
Thank you! >.> Was going to go look around.  

roseankitty

roseankitty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:14 am
User Image

My avi, with some of my own designs that go off of some gaia items!  
Art shops and Mini shops

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff