Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Burned Village. (Taken by the greatest girl ever ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:07 pm
Kay got home and decided to change into the pretty kimono that was in the back of her dresser. She grabbed a few clips from a hidden drawer and put up her hair in an almost fancy way, instead of the simple tie like usual. She then grabbed a few weapons and the wooden dummy and started walking towards the field, with the weapons hidden. She couldn't bare the looks she would get if she was seen carrying weapons, but for some reason people overlooked a training dummy. Stupid people, Kay thought as once she got to the field she set up the dummy and sat down on the grass enjoying the sun.

While Lee had every intention of going to work, he couldn't help but think about his friend in need. He was so distracted and tired that a friend of his, another guard offered to take his shift so he could go home and get some sleep. But on his way home, Lee decided to take a detour and ended up where Kay said Yuna lived.
He hoped this was the right house, and knocked on the door.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:20 pm
The door was opened by Yuna's 'mother' and she let Lee into the house "Yuna is in her room, she is rather tired so don't make to much rumble or anything." she said and led Lee to Yuna's room, knocking on her door "Yuna dear, a person wants to see you." "Okay....Just...let them person in..." she said, still in her kimono and sitting on her mattress. She sighed, waiting to see whoever it was that wanted to talk with her, but she didn't look up as the door went up. Her 'mom' just led Lee into the room and closed the door behind him, going into the eating room again.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:24 pm
Lee entered the room and bowed before her with proper etiquette. He waited for the motherly woman to leave the room and then spoke.
"Hello Yuna, my name is Lee, I am Kay's best friend, and I was wondering if we could go for a walk and talk. From what he's told me it sounds like you could use a friend. That is if you're interested." Lee said hoping he wasn't crossing too many lines by coming to her house and bothering her- his only intention was to help both of them now. He couldn't help but notice how pretty Yuna was, and understood how easily Kay could have fallen for her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:28 pm
Yuna looked up at Lee and sighed a little, standing up and nodded. "I'm not going to change...I'm just taking my sandals on..." she looked down in the ground and found her sandals right next to her mattress, taking them on and looked at Lee slowly. "I...I know he, is a she...so you don't have to cover that up...and the thing with a friend...I guess...I could use a friend I guess....I don't have any..." she sighed and walked out of her room, having Lee's hand in her own hand as she led him through the house and outside again.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:34 pm
"Don't worry, Kay told me everything, so you don't have to do any explaining, and while he is my closest friend, I came here because I felt that you could use a friend, not because she, he, asked me." Lee said a little frustrated at himself. "I figured that you could use a friend in a time like this, and I pride myself on being a good friend, and an even better listener if you need to vent some of your anger. And besides, it's a lovely day, the sun is bring and a walk will help." He said friendly as he took her hand, not as a lover might, but supportive and kind like one might hold an old lady's arm to help her walk.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:37 pm
Yuna looked at him slightly and nodded, not really knowing what to say since he already knew the whole story. "I don't have anything to rant about...You already know it all..." she sighed "yeah...a friend is nice once in a while...but I just don't know...you are her friend...I don't want to hut her by taking you too...I mean...I don't know if she would like me talking with you...." she sighed and looked down as she walked with him, looking down in the ground again.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:40 pm
"I know that Kay would feel comforted by the idea of you having somebody to talk to about this, and help you through it. She wouldn't get jealous of sharing me with you, I'm sure she would be delighted at the idea of the three of us all being friends eventually, possibly." Lee said as he led her down the street and watched some of the villagers selling breads, fruits and fish. "I think that both of you are confused and need another, outside person to help you see a bigger picture and to help. That is all I'm trying to do. And do not worry, I will not go running off to tell Kay what we have talked about unless you wish me to."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:46 pm
Yuna looked up at him slowly again "Thanks...but I don't know what to tell you...I mean...you know I love her...him...both of her sides...but the way she reacted when I kissed her last night...because I thought she felt like that too...it confused me...and I don't know what to do with myself now...she...he...was the only one I could rely on and everything..." she sighed and looked down again, tightening the grip on Lee's hand a little.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:53 pm
"Kay explained what happened to me. She was only concerned that you didn't love her for her, and was scared that you loved Kaiden, not her and she panicked. We all make mistakes, and she told me she instantly regretted doing that to you. From what she's told me about the last couple days, she really does love you, but is scared that you don't love her inside and just love her outside and who she is pretending to be." Lee said calmly as he tried to make the conversation look a little more happy to the people looking at them as they walked by. "In order for you two to be together you need to let her know what side of her you love- if not both, as you have just told me. That's all she needs- but what is it you need?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:56 pm
Yuna nodded a little looking up at him again. "What I want...is he to be a protecting loving person...which she already is...I love both her sides...I wouldn't pick one over the other..." she sighed, not knowing what this was going to lead them too. "I don't know...I mean..I'm glad she regretted it...but if she had just kissed me back...it might have been out of hesitation, and not love....so...I don't know if I actually made the mistake...." she sighed, looking up at the sun a little, not to much, because she didn't want to get blind of course.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 pm
"Right now Kay is having a crisis. She can't decide who she wants to be, and she can't decide because she doesn't know who you like better. That's the thing, she loves you so much already that she's willing to give up half of who she is to please you and to be with you. If you went up to her right now and said that you loved her as a woman she would give up on her persona of Kaiden all together just to make you happy. But if you love both sides of her equally you need to tell her so that both of you can be happy with yourselves." Lee said as he smiled at a little old lady selling chickens tried to give one to him, in which he declined. "In any case you need to talk to her, and you both need to sort this out, because you both clearly love each other, you guys just need to get over this wall. But I apologize, I often talk too much." Lee said with an apologetic bow as they finally exited the market and started down a familiar dirt road.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:16 pm
Yuna looked at him still "I want her to be both of her sides, if that is what she wants. But I can't talk with her now...so I suggest we go another way...I'm still confused..and sad...and I don't think I could bare to see her sad right now..." she sighed and looked away from him again, not walking a step more on the dirt road "It's not that I don't want her to be happy...but I can't...get myself to see her sad right now..." she sighed and shook her head, fixing her dress a little "Can...we just go back...to your place...or my place...or something...we could also split up...if that is what you want now...?" she asked softly.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:24 pm
"Since you do not wish to see her today I do suggest we stop walking this way. If you feel comfortable enough we may to go my house, where we will not be disturbed, because I live by myself. That is if you trust me enough, considering you just met me today. I am fine if you are not, I understand, I only feel that it would be easier to talk without distractions at my house instead of at yours where your parents would wonder and perhaps interfere." Lee said as he looked at her from head to toe admiring her subtly beauty. He felt bad that Yuna should have to go through this, but one does not chose who they love.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:27 pm
She nodded a little at him but quickly corrected him "They are not my parents..." she said fast and walked back towards his house with him. "I don't want you to call them my parents...my parents are dead and have always been..." she sighed, fighting to keep the tears back, which she succeeded in. They got to his house fast and walked into it, sitting down in his living room, not knowing what would happen now.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:30 pm
"I am very sorry, I only assumed. Please forgive me." Lee said as he lit some candles and passed her a softer cushion. "I seem to have stirred you up a bit- may I get you some sake for your nerves?" He said as he slowly made his way to the kitchen anyway for a few snacks.
Lee's house wasn't as nice as Kay's house, but it had the same basic rooms and size. Kay's had been a little more decorated, where as Lee's was all about simplicity.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff