Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Room Of Requirement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:06 pm
"A vague answer. Why am I not surprised? rolleyes Are you trying to mess with the Room of Requirement or something?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:57 pm
"um... you know nothing of this*points wand at you obliviate*"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:19 am
"Hi, James! Nice to see you...now, where was I going again? Hmmm." Kitty wandered off trying to remember why she'd left the Common Room.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:17 am
User Image

Works in the Room of Requirement not knowing what is going on outside of it. Is able to create 4 perfect potions but when testing the last one Soot explodes onto me and everything else except those that had protection spells on them. Sighs before swishing wand and cleaning up the place. Looks like that will need a few more adjustments. Oh well, time to go back to the Common Room. Walks out of it and heads to Common Room for a change of clothing.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:25 am
*as you exist the RoR you notice several bits of parchment on the door*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The next day walks to the RoR and notices the note. Looks at it for a moment before shaking head and tries to open the door. Having no luck after a few times sighs and heads to the library!  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:21 am
"Hi Kamilia! How've you been? What kind of potions have you been working on lately?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Looks up at my name being called. Oh hi Kitty! I've been fine. Just wanting to get back in the RoR so i can try adding something to one of my Potions i'm trying to make. There are just a few experiments i am wanting to work on.

How are you?

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:37 pm

*points wand at RoR door*
*casts stuning spell on the first piece of paper and laughs as it explodes using the fake explosion potion i got from kamilia*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:03 am

Looks over at the sound and smirks while chuckling as i notice James covered in soot. Oh James i think i forgot to mention that the potion has a little back fire. You'll have to use something besides spells and water to get it off or it'll do the same thing as the goo did to me that one time almost.Well excpet it'll keep making little cracking and popping noises. Begins to walk off with Kitty as we continue to talk.. Come find me when you have yet to figure out what to use.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:33 am
User Image

Walks into the door and starts to lay a few things on the table. Labels the jars before putting them on the shelves. Walks over to a Cauldron to check how the simmering stage is. Adds a few ingredients before stirring it 6 times clockwise and 1 counter-clockwise. Then turns down the heat a little more to allow that to simmer.
I'll leave this for another few days. Walks back out and heads down to the Grounds.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:35 pm
User Image
*ambria walked around the hallway thinking of her gift, the one no one else knows of when a door appeared on a blank wall*
*she stepped inside and could now practice her gift without anyone else seeing until she was ready*
*the only object in the room was a mirror, the door closed behind her* "this is perfect!" *she said to her self and started working*
"how bout we work for halloween." *a couple mins later* "perfect!"

User Image * and then she changed back to normal and left the room*  

tealflower1928

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image looks around the hallway cautiously as she makes her way to the room she knows there with a tray full of cookies.* " ahh there it is" *ambria whispers as the door comes to live in the middle of the wall. She steps inside the room and closes the door. You can hear if your close enough different animal noises coming form the room (an elephant, pig, cat, dog, snake, lion, and even bird.) when she comes out only one cookie is gone* "hmmm hmm bum bum hmmm." *she walks back down the hall humming.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image
Looking quite upset, Crystal walks nearly past the RoR and stops as the door appears. Curious, she opened the door and peeked inside. An empty room, just what she needed. She goes in and shuts the door behind her. After a long time she rushes out yelling "no no no no NO!"  

Insatiable Design

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image

Walks across the wall three times thinking of the Potion Room i've always been using. Once the door appears walks in and checks on the potion i have simmering. Before walking to the shelf with all my bottles ingredients. Grabs a few before preparing another Cauldron and begins to work on that. While occasionally checking notes.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff