Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn to Become a Literate Role-Player

Back to Guilds

This guild is for those new to RPing who wish to expand their abilites and become Literate Role-Players! 

Tags: Role Playing, Learn, Literate, RPing, Writing 

Reply Resort World
Possession:You belong to me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:08 pm
Though she couldn't explain it, talon felt a hint of strength and anger flush through her, only to suddenly vanish, "Broken in..?" she thought confused. She looked down at the crater full of broken tiles, some were blood covered and the sight alone made her wounds ache. "I'll assume he means the house, to work as maid around here would be ridiculous, but then again so might the pay."
Talon thanked him as he left and moved to crouch down along side crater,"This is bigger than I thought it was!" she held up a tile to examine, Like he said, they were different that was for sure but, they weren't anything she couldn't handle. She set the tile back down before getting up again to gather all the scattered pieces and add them to the others in the crater.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:13 pm
Mars watched Talon for a few minutes. She thought he was talking about paid help? What a silly humane werewolf-type creature. She certainly didn't smell like a werewolf, but perhaps she did when she transformed. The vampire got tired after a moment, leaping down off the roof and then walking back in through the main entrance to the castle.

"Sondra!" he called. The vampire wasn't much used to yelling. He had lived alone. Who was there to yell at? No answer. He sighed. Mars had done more work in the past two days than he had in a while. What a bother. He hoped things would smooth out once the bear on the roof fixed things up and the girl that was somewhere around his house learned her way around. He expanded his consciousness to probe for hers, also sniffing her out. Eventually he found her, but she was without cleaning supplies. "Did you forget your way to the kitchen?" he asked. "Just down the hall from your room, down the stairs and through the den" he reminded her. "Don't you recall from yesterday? Come now, go on and fetch some supplies and then I'll show you to the library, after you're done with the library I want you to clean, I will give you some time to walk about the castle, you need to know your way around" he explained.  

wolvesofmibu666

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:08 pm
Quote:
"Sondra!" he called. The vampire wasn't much used to yelling. He had lived alone. Who was there to yell at? No answer. He sighed. Mars had done more work in the past two days than he had in a while. What a bother. He hoped things would smooth out once the bear on the roof fixed things up and the girl that was somewhere around his house learned her way around. He expanded his consciousness to probe for hers, also sniffing her out. Eventually he found her, but she was without cleaning supplies. "Did you forget your way to the kitchen?" he asked. "Just down the hall from your room, down the stairs and through the den" he reminded her. "Don't you recall from yesterday? Come now, go on and fetch some supplies and then I'll show you to the library, after you're done with the library I want you to clean, I will give you some time to walk about the castle, you need to know your way around" he explained.

Sondra shook her head no, and listened to his dentition, she nodded head, and went to go get the the cleaning supplies. Lucky she didn't take out her pendant, or he would have taken it away from from her, or worse getting rude of it. Shaking the the thought, she made it to room, and quickly gotten the cleaning supplies, and came back to him, waiting for him to guild her around the castle.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:09 pm
Mars waited for her to return to him. "Later you may be helping a certain individual who broke our roof yesterday" he muttered, quickly wondering just why he had said our roof. It was his roof, but the word our, made it sound more friendly. He shook his head, figuring it must have just been a slip of the tongue. Certainly he wasn't becoming friendly with this slave girl of his.

The vampire lord lead her through down to the end of the hall that her room was in, and then up a short spiral staircase. At the top there was another hall with rooms that had numbers on them. "It's room 217" he said, pointing at the closest door to them. "Be extremely careful, I like my books" he grunted, leaving her.  

wolvesofmibu666

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Walking carefully along the roof top, talon continued to collect the scattered pieces in hopes that she wouldn't take off any more. So far she hadn't and that gave her a bit more confidence to move things a little faster. She was surprised how far some of them had gone and was beginning to wonder just how high up she had been. "Obviously not that high if I'm still alive" she thought looking up, the sky over head was beautiful and she felt like hunting.
It wasn't necessary, but it was fun to do, and cheaper too, if you didn't feel like spending any money. Following the sky towards the horizon, talon couldn't help but admired the scenery before her, not realizing she was standing there with the tiles still in hand. If only her parents could have seen this, her pack even, "..makes me wonder were they all are" more than anything she hoped her pack was still alive out there, or all this would be for nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:03 pm
Quote:
Mars waited for her to return to him. "Later you may be helping a certain individual who broke our roof yesterday" he muttered, quickly wondering just why he had said our roof. It was his roof, but the word our, made it sound more friendly. He shook his head, figuring it must have just been a slip of the tongue. Certainly he wasn't becoming friendly with this slave girl of his.

The vampire lord lead her through down to the end of the hall that her room was in, and then up a short spiral staircase. At the top there was another hall with rooms that had numbers on them. "It's room 217" he said, pointing at the closest door to them. "Be extremely careful, I like my books" he grunted, leaving her.

Sondra understood and watched him leave as she went to room 217. As she opening the door, stepped inside, and closed the door behind. Her eyes widen with a shocking expression, in this room there were thousands, or millions of books on tall shelves, from bottom to top. Sondra dropped her head in defeat, and sighed. God all mighty this was going to take all day to dust off all of the book, and shelves. So Sondra dragged her feet, and started going to work.

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Resort World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items