Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Chesnut Stables (Come and RP...............................) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:58 am
"Racing huh? I've always thought of making Angel a race horse... too bad that a horse can only do one thing..." Eirika said. Or can they?... she added in her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:41 am
"Yah,me and Yoru are a great team,"Zen said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:17 am
"Angel and i are great too. It was the first time trying anything higher than the 6ft bar today in our little competition, but we won by leaping over a 9ft bar!" Eirika said happily. Angel neighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:29 pm
"Cool!"Zen said happy for his friend.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:44 pm
"I don't really care if we would have lost or won. I'm just glad Angel didn't get hurt while jumping..." Eirika said. Angel neighed again. "Jeez what is it?" she asked her horse. Angel neighed and with her nose, she pointed to the stables. "Oh... she must want to see Yoru..." Eirika said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:46 pm
"Sure!"Zen said and started to walk towards the stables.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:55 pm
Angel neighed happily, then Eirika got on her horse and Angel trotted to the stables, following Zen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:56 pm
Zen walked up to Yorus stall and pet him.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:58 pm
Angel trotted up to Yoru's stall and neighed. "ok ok ok! Can you quiet down a little?" Eirika asked. Angel snorted at Eirika, but turned back to Yoru. Eirika rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:59 pm
Zen started to laugh then looked over to Eirika "So do you want to do something?"he asked.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:03 pm
"Wanna go for a ride? I'm sure even with your arm you'll be fine," Eirika said. Angel gently pushed Zen's shoulder with her head. "I think Angel agrees..." Eirika said, almost laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:06 pm
"Ok,"Zen said and got Yoru ready then got on.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:07 pm
Angel neighed, then led the way out of the stable and onto a forest trail. "so how's your arm feeling?" Eirika asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:08 pm
"Good but it feels nice to be riding Yoru again",Yoru neighed in aggrement.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:11 pm
Angel neighed. Eirika looked up ahead and saw a fallen log. "Oh great..." Eirika said when she saw Angel spot it and stop suddenly. Angel pawed the ground, then Eirika sighed and got ready. Then Angel took off towards the log and lept over it, landing perfectly on the other side.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff