Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Circus Freaks

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:12 pm
Cruel_One
Hi, my name is Cruel_One, or you could just call me Runa :3

I live in the U.S. and I'm currently 15 (16 in August! woot!)

I've been into art my whole life, but my friend XxBayonetxX is the one who really got me into drawing Anime and drawing more professionally (instead of just doodles)

I absolutely LOVE drawing, if I wasn't able to draw, I probably wouldn't have the friends I have today, and my life would be so boring without art!!!

I've never been in any art classes (except in school) and I hope one day to go to CalArts (California Institute of the Arts), which is my dream school heart

oh, and if you'd like to see some of my art, here's my dA account [click!]

Hi and welcome to the guild biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:32 pm
Hey guys, I'm Nikolai. My art is ok, and I lack the means of getting it onto my computer at home, but I can scam them in somewhere, I'm sure. n__n I hope you guys will give me the time of day xD  

Belial Doomsinger

Circus Freaks

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:38 pm
Nikolai Bloody Wolf Demon
Hey guys, I'm Nikolai. My art is ok, and I lack the means of getting it onto my computer at home, but I can scam them in somewhere, I'm sure. n__n I hope you guys will give me the time of day xD

Hey dae ^^ hope you enjoy the guild hun *huggles* ^^and im sure everyone won't mind if it takes a little time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:16 pm
Circus Freaks

Hey dae ^^ hope you enjoy the guild hun *huggles* ^^and im sure everyone won't mind if it takes a little time.

*huggles* n__n Thanks, I will. Thanks for telling me about it! And I wouldn't blame them if they didn't xD  

Belial Doomsinger

sanflower

O.G. Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:59 pm
Hello , I'm Secrets Hidden, but you guys can call me Secrets. I'm pretty much average for art, and I'm learning how to make pixel dolls x]
But I just LOVE drawing! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:17 pm
Secrets Hidden
Hello , I'm Secrets Hidden, but you guys can call me Secrets. I'm pretty much average for art, and I'm learning how to make pixel dolls x]

Nice to meet you n__n That's a cute drawing in your sig by the way. Welcome to the guild.  

Belial Doomsinger

sanflower

O.G. Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:53 pm
Secrets Hidden

Nice to meet you n__n That's a cute drawing in your sig by the way. Welcome to the guild.

Thank you; ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:34 pm
I'm Moon, I use to work at a shop, though my border maker and final colour artist have seemed to have left me...  

Counterfeit Fantasy

Dapper Dabbler

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Memozia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:03 pm
Ello!! 3nodding
My name is Danielle, but most people call me dany.
I live in Canada,Alberta.
I'm 14.
Hobbies: Writing, reading, drawing, chatting, dancing, and playing rpg's.
I enjoy drawing alot and even though i am not a profesional nor did i take any art classes except for my option in school i want to improve. Basically that's it. It was nice to meet everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:06 pm
I'm Spartan2656

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/spartan2656/?action=view¤t=Halflife2_5.jpg&newest=1

:edit: wow this is an old post  

The Imaginary Killer

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Circus Freaks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:43 am
Hello and wlecome to the guild moon, Memozia and Spartan i hope you will all enjoy the guild biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:00 am
Hey,I'm Leonx25.I live in Canada,I'm 16 and I'm so damn lazy stare but yea,I can also draw.
http://zeroexe34.deviantart.com/  

leonx25

Circus Freaks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:01 am
leonx25
Hey,I'm Leonx25.I live in Canada,I'm 16 and I'm so damn lazy stare but yea,I can also draw.
http://zeroexe34.deviantart.com/

Hey and welcome to the guild yi love your art ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:20 am
Hi hi! I´m Anahid, but call me Angy or Ana. Nice to meet you all! I love to darw and paint but I really don´t have a drawing uploaded in my computer, later I will show at least one! ^^

xx- A N G Y

Syrufit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:22 am

hi I'm Uri! I'm 11 and my hobbies r eating, drawing, and hugging people (not random people though.)  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff