Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:55 pm
He had almost ran after her when she disappeared into the fog but stayed put, knowing that she would come back, she had to. "I guess I was wrong." he smiled a little as she hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her. Janus slowly pulled her towards the fire before getting out his fur coat from his bag with his free hand. He wrapped it around her, knowing that he was still cold.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:25 am
"So you had a fur coat and you didn't even bother to use it on you?" Leera asked, giving him a scolding look. She merely shook her head, smiling a bit, wondering why he was more worried about her. She watched him, sitting by the fire quietly, already trying to figure things out again.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:01 pm
He laughed a little. "I'll be fine...just need a little heat, that's all." he smiled, sitting down next to her as he pulled out a knife and started to skin the deer. He would have done it outside but it was still raining and he didn't want the meat to go to waste. The dog sat near him, looking at the pieces of meat that he was cutting up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:05 pm
Smelling the strong scent of blood, Leera's face twisted in disgust as she rolled away from him. "Eurgh! Why near me!?" She pouted, laying on the other side of the cave, facing the wall. "Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew oh s**t.. Ew ew ew ew" She muttered to herself, hugging the coat around her, trying to figure out why he had twirled her hair earlier.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:25 pm
"It's only blood..." he said in a confused voice. "It's not infected or anything." he shrugged before continuing with what he was doing. It was food...and they needed food. He had been doing this kind of stuff for a while, so it didn't bother him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:40 pm
"There's guts too and mixed up fur chunks! It's nasty. And will you tell me why you were twirling my hair?" Leera replied, still facing the wall. She really wanted to know, and she'd get it out of him eventually.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 pm
He had skinned the deer before he had started cutting it...so there wasn't any chunks of fur....but she wasn't looking over here so she wouldn't know. "You had the right answer earlier." he whispered as he gave one of the bones to the dog, who took it happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:29 pm
"That you like me?" Leera asked, coming forward and sitting behind him, staring at the back of his head, smirking. She laid down on her back, staring up at the cave ceiling.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:40 pm
Janus didn't say anything, finishing with the deer, he set it high over the fire so that it would dry. Dry meat would last a lot longer. He washed his hands with the rain before looking over at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:09 pm
"Tell me!" Leera whined, frowning as she stayed put, keeping herself warm in his coat. She didn't know why he wouldn't tell her already, and it was bugging her.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:50 pm
He slowly walked over to her, kneeling down next to her. Janus twirled a strand of her hair again before leaning forward and softly kissing her, hoping that would be a good enough answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:57 pm
Leera's eyes widened as he started twirling a strand of her hair, leaning in to kiss her. After he had kissed her, she'd lightly kissed back, blushing as she pulled away.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:53 pm
He pulled away when she had, knowing that he shouldn't push the limits. "Sorry about that." Janus said before getting up and stratching his cheek. What was he supposed to do now?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:56 pm
Leera was beyond surprised, he had actually kissed her, had shown that he was interested. She was slightly curious as to why, but she wouldn't push him any further. As she thought of things, her cheeks went to a light pink color, then to a slightly dark pink, changing color as she started to blush more. Not wanting him to see her reddened cheeks, Leera ducked her face from his gaze, biting her bottom lip nervously.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:51 pm
He blinked watching her blush. Janus coughed nervously, trying to think of something to say. Usually things like these didn't bother him this much...but this was different. "Are you hungry?" he asked, since he couldn't come up with a better question. Opening his bag, he looked away from her.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff