Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:43 am
"Oh ho, Pooch has a nice bite. Well if your not going to play nice then ill just head somewhere else. Maybe a nice warm building." Piro says sarcastically as he slips into his own shadow. He pops his head out underneath the werewolf. "You want to come along?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:04 pm
Haruka steps her back paw onto his face and jumps away pushing her paw harder onto his face.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:49 pm
Ryousuke sat up holding his head then looked at the damp cave. "I guess I've been asleep for a while....I should keep moving" He mumbled as he stood back up and shook his head as he looked at the blood stains then walked back out and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:31 pm
Haruka raised her head and sniffed. she just started running. and thought to herself i smell, blood, she kept running until she saw, in the distance a cave. "Ryousuke! you there??? please if you are.....answer!" she yelled and waited for an answer.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:53 pm
Ryousuke stopped and turned. "Haruka...." He mumbled then he walked back placing his hand on his hilt. "I don't want to do this.....but.....I" He stopped and collapsed from lack of energy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:06 pm
Ryosukeshe didnt hear an answer so she cautiously walked ahead. she saw something laying on the ground so she walked toward it. Ryousuke, i hope he is ok... she thought to herself, as she sat down besde him, and looked up into the sky.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:13 pm
After a while his arm began to twitch then his whole body began to move. "Ngh..." He tried to stand but his body could barely move at all and he just stayed lying down on the ground and mumbled. "Why did you come looking for me?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:28 pm
Haruka stayed looking at the sky and said "because i consider you a friend, and i'd risk my life for my friends." and she looked down, sighed and laughed a bit "even though......i dont like to admit it......i'd be nothing without friends...."  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:36 pm
"I see...then heh....I guess I should stay.....running away didn't work...might as well keep going" He mumbled. "Will you do me a favor?" He said while looking up at the sky. He tried to move his arm but it stung from the cut he had and winced when he moved it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:55 pm
"depends on what the favor is. What happened to your arm?" Haruka asked.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:05 pm
"its nothing bad.....just.....look away for a second" He said as his eyes closed and sat up wincing from the cut on his arm. "I got this thing when I ran away....I got into a fight..." He mumbled and placed his hand on his other shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:09 pm
Haruka stared at him. "why? you know.......your acting kind of suspicious. i'm a werewolf ya know......i have some good creature instincts. and quite frankly.....i'm getting a bit creeped out."  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:32 pm
He laughed a little. "Strange right..." He grinned as his eyes changed into a blood red color and his teeth looked more like fangs as he jumped up and slid back grinning. "Saw right through My disguise....oh well You won't be seeing the Ryousuke you know until I unlock and posses the power of the God's eye and wipe everyone out" He laughed and the drew his sword from its sheath. "Since you know my little secret....I guess you die here"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:49 pm
Haruka jumped back and bared her teeth, then she howled and wolves, tigers, lions, leopards and many other animals came and stood behind her. "if you really want to fight. i shall not back down. i must warn you however. i am not defeatable, i can keep calling animals to come to my aid" she growled. then keeping her eyes on him, she bends down and whispers something in one of the wolves ears and three of them run, but immediatly, sixteen more reapear. "Ryousuke, i know your there, be stong, push through the beast. dont let it take you over compleatly. Axel, and i both need you, we need you. your our leader. i know your still there. if you dont come out, i shall have to kill you, i dont want to but i have to." Haruka said still growling but a tear ran down her cheek. the wolves ran off to get Axel and bring him back. they barked hurridly at him. and paced back and forth.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:53 pm
"oh shut up already...he's under lock and key and he won't come out until I say so" He grinned and rushed at Haruka. "Trust me.....I can't be beaten easily especially since I was sealed instead of killed!" He yelled out swinging his sword at full strength.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff