Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:20 pm
It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Karissa climbed up, and then reached down for Keroth. It was difficult to pull him up, but she managed, she pecked him on the cheek, "Good thinking."
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:26 pm
He smiled as he moved the panel back into place, then put his finger to his lips and signaled to stay still, The footsteps ran and stopped under them, "I know they went this way..." A woman said, confused, "where did they go?" She walked slowly around, then left, walking slowly. Keroth looked at his hands and blushed deeply, then whispered, "I'm sorry..."  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:32 pm
When Keroth motioned her to stillness, Karissa automatically responded. She remained motionless, and silent until he apologized. Karissa looked at Keroth in a confused manner, she didn't understand what he was sorry for. "What are you sorry for?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:39 pm
He blushed and laughed softly, "Well in the rush of the moment... Basically, you were sitting on my palms." He looks back to his hands and whispers a single word under his breath, his lips not moving.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:46 pm
Karissa blushed now, she hadn't noticed. She laughed, and said, "I'm sorry that I made you feel uncomfortable...." she let her sentence drag off as she gave Keroth a flirty smile.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:54 pm
He smiles back, "Now I didn't say that, I just wondered what you thought of it." He listened for the footsteps, "She is on the second floor."  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:09 pm
Karissa's smile got bigger, "Well I didn't mind. You three are good friends." She said, as she winked at him. She nods when he says what floor she is on. "Want to just hang out here for a while? I don't mind it."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 pm
He laughed again "I will be sure to tell Alaric to go ahead then, I don't mind staying here, even though it is a little cramped."  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:23 pm
Karissa looked baffled, "But Keroth, I thought you didn't talk to Alaric.." she looked around. It was a little crowded, they were very close together.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:29 pm
He smiles, "I was kidding, can you imagine his reaction if i tolled him you wanted him too?" He laughs under his breath at the thought.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:32 pm
Karissa grimaced, "He would probably have a heart attack..." She laughed, and ran her hands through her hair. "He is not very good with attention.." she added, then she asked, "What is Hiquel like, besides a good cook?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:38 pm
"Well... Hiquel loves to be the center of attention. He likes to charm everyone, to be the life of the party. Not a very quiet person." He smiles at Karissa, "Opposite of myself and of Alaric in a way."  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:51 am
Karissa grinned, she hoped she would meet Hiquel, he sounded like a neat person. She scooted closer to Keroth, "Do you think Alaric will loosen up?" She asked eagerly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:03 am
"He will, just give him some time, He just needs to make you a part of his comfort zone." He laughed quietly again, "So tell me, why do you like Alaric? Is it his mind, or our body?" He grind at her, only half joking.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:07 am
Karissa thought about his question for a minute, then she responded, "Well, I like him because he tolerates me. Even when its not me he was still there, and kept talking to me." She smiled, "There aren't many people who do that." Then she winked, "You guys do have a hot bod though." she giggled.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff