Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:38 pm
"Alright. Hold still," Leafpetal said, then chewed up some herbs. While she was treating Patchstar, Leafpetal asked, "Would you like some poppy seeds to help ease the pain?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:59 pm
Rosepaw (my snowclan cat) dropped from a tree right in front of patchstar. she took a deep breath, "why are you taking over our clan!"  

Sir naphalatha

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:43 pm
Crystalstar_leader
(You retreated and I'm off to find you guys sweatdrop )

((Oh, we did? Okay))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:46 pm
Bearclaw searched for cobwebs. She and five other cats had been able to retreat, but the whereabouts of the rest of the clan was unknown. They were trying their best to heal each other, since the medicine cats weren't with them.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:09 am
Leafpetal hissed in shock as a snocwclan apprentice fell from the tree, but didn't attack.

((duh! I'ms a medicine cat for crying out loud! I don't fight..... and all these wars and getting on my nerves....))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:03 pm
Drippingpaw serched the ground for any herbs they could use.  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:51 pm
"Because," Patchstar calmly mewed to the SnowClan apprentice, "FireClan is taking some of our territory, since Cursedstar is taking some of theres. SnowClan is the only clan that has a hope of surviving out of their own territory, because the rolling hills of snow beyond Snow-Cap place are too much for any other clan but SnowClan."

Patchstar looked around at what Cursedstar's taking-over-the-forest-rampage had resulted of. SnowClan was driven out, FireClan is in a mess, and now MoonClan had lost some of it's members.

(we needed to kill off people anyway...we forgot to...)

There were a few cats lying motionless in the blood-stained snow. Lilyfur, one of MoonClan's warriors that had been with them since the beginning, was lying not too far off from where Eagleheart stood. Not too far from Lilyfur was Heatherleaf, her throat slit by one of SnowClan's warriors. Patchstar vaguely remembered Heatherleaf locked in combat with the SnowClan warrior Grayclaw.

SnowClan wasnt without their fatalities either. Sparklepaw, Silvercloud's apprentice, was laying under a frost-covered thorn bush. Amberpaw, the medicine cat apprentice, wasnt too far off, her eyes glazed over as death had claimed another victim.

Brightkit, Featherkit, Shinekit and Skykit were all slaughtered and strewn about like pieces of prey. Patchstar shook her head. They never had a chance.

(K, i've deleted all these members from the list. If anyone else doesnt post they'd be deleted too. SnowClan has 22 members and MoonClan now has 19, so they are no longer off-limits for new members)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:56 pm
Leafpetal ignored the Snowclan apprentice as she and Patchstar talked. Leafpetal looked around, seeing so many dead cats. "I wish i could have helped them...." she wispered to herself.  

Feathertail14

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:33 pm
Drippingpaw sniffed over the dead bodies. She recoized some of them. But many of their blood had been mixed and it was hard to tell who they were.
(( Yes shes a blind med cat. for all of you in Moonclan ))

Edit: Frostfang/Jaggedfox (since i guess you're a pebbleclan cat now...?), Drippingpaw is only a RP character. someone else gets to be the full medicine cat, and i think we've got a new member named Pinekit set up for that. So sorry, but you're stuck as only a regular warrior--of pebbleclan or fireclan or whichever clan you belong to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:52 pm
((i noticed....))

Leafpetal saw Drippingpaw sniff over the bodies, so she walked over to the medicine cat apprentice. "hey..."  

Feathertail14

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:53 pm
Drippingpaw fur stood up as she jumped around to face the moonclan warrior, "Hey...." She quitely meowed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:55 pm
((ums.... i'm a medicine cat))

"Are you ok?" Leafpetal asked politely.  

Feathertail14

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:56 pm
(( I know but she doesnt ))
"Yeah." Drippingpaw mewed as her fur started to lay flat. She noticed the smell of herbs on the cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:01 pm
((Meh, I missed the battle. Why did I have a stinkin' project this week!? Gah! Let's just say that Scarclaw was in the battle and got a cut/scar on her left eye (the one that turns red). That makes her truly Scarclaw xD ))

Scarclaw walked out of the bushes, shaking the snow that was on her pelt. Her left eye was swollen, along with blood dripping down from a cut over the eye. She looked up at Patchstar and bowed awkwardly, showing that one of her legs must has been sprained.

"Good evening Patchstar. I see Leafpetal is treating your wounds nicely," she mewed calmly, even though one of her ears was split in a "V" shape and looked like it hurt. She glanced around, seeing the bodies of cats everywhere, and let out a short sigh.

"Sorry for the loss of all these cats. I should have helped..." she mumbled, then winced as she blinked her swollen eye. "Would you like me to get some of the... past cats and bring them to the camp to set vigil?" she asked, sitting down in an awkward position.  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:02 pm
((good point))

Leafpetal had a confused look on her face. "what? Is something wrong with the way i smell?" Leafpetal asked Drippingpaw.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff