Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Stand is You're Favorite in the Vernal Fair line-up?
  The Picnic!
  Finding Frog Cards all the way!
  Feeling Flowers, for sure!
  I'm all about Babbitty Rabbity's Spring Hop!
  Keen Eye for the Old Guy! Yeah, Work it Headmaster!
  Such great items at Master Reynard's Marvelous Menagerie!
  I love me some Clairvoyant Express!
  Ah, they're all so cool, I can't pick!
  Meh... I'm gonna go hang out in Spinner's End...
View Results

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:24 pm
*summons the broom he uses*
(its really old and most likely cant keep up with the comet)
((ooc the page wont load and i dont rember what the duro spell does its not on my list and i dont feel like looking it up any one want to tell me what it does?))
"i dont think i can do that spell i never learned it"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:25 am
Hearing Summer's shout, Kitty turned and a jet of light streaked past, missing her by a hair. Protego! Impendimenta! Kitty's second nonverbal spell tripped one of the men. "How many of them are there?!"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:14 pm
[the duro spell turns its target to stone]

"Okay then"Tabby says raising her wand with the arm Katie wasn't clutching to. "Okay then...Now! Duro!" She screams at the fyre.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:56 pm
*Summer swooped down and grabbed Kitty, pulling her onto her broom. *

Good thing this broom can hold alot of weight! *Summer thought looking at the stone-like Lockhart.*

I don't know. They keep coming out of nowhere! Kitty do you have a broom you can hail? *she says as she flies above the fyre.*

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:53 am
((ooc lols i remeber that spell i was looking at the wrong list)

"duro" james yells as he flies into a formation with all the other flying brooms while pointing his wand at the living fire
"i doont think we are having much success on this " james yells above the raging fire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:14 am
Katie looks at the unsuccessful attempts at calming the fyre. She turns to see another man running at her. She yells," Ducklifors!!!!!" at him and watches her target turn into a duck. She looks around and sees about 15 more men apparate to the scene. "Are you serious?????" she yells, and then casts Duro, turning two of them into stone. "The Fyre is spreading!!!!!!!!" Katie yells, pointing out the obvious. She runs up to it, wincing in pain, and yells, " Finite Incantatem!!!!" the fire does nothing, but a the ground beneath it turns wet. "I've got it, guys!!! The Fyre is alive!! You have to cast spells like it's a person, not fire!!!" she yells to her comrades.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:33 am
Kitty summoned her Nimbus 2000 and clambered on. Summer and her swerved aside to avoid some curses from the new arrivals. Kitty shot a few spells back and heard Katie shout something but couldn't make it out. "Did you hear what Katie said, Summer?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:13 am
*barely hearing what katie said over the rawr of the living fire james flys towards summer*
"ill katie said something about fire being a person and to cast spells like people i think i may have heard that wrong" james yells over the chaos that surrounds us all
"i have a partial plan though i will draw the curses towards me while you and sam and katie and taby figure out a way to stop the living fire thing from destroying the town" james yells before flying off to the right
seeing a curse headed for him james tries to doge but gets hit by a orange spell
getting hit with the spell james plummets to the ground in the middle of the fires unconscious and unaware of the danger that surrounds him

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:22 pm
Alright, it's worth a shot! Kitty let's fly lower and help with the fire then...

*Summer leans forward, pointing the end of the broom downwards, causig her to head towards the ground.*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:12 am
"Accio Nimbus 2001!!!" Katie yells, calling her broomstick towards her. She's not that good at flying, but gets on any way. From the air she yells, "Stupify!" at a man charging towards a woman holding a broom.
[[Not to copy you, Summer, but there are limited broom type options. Plus this is Draco's broom of choice. heart ]]

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:11 am
"What happened to James?" called Kitty before spotting him unconscious and surrounded by Fiendfyre. "There! He's surronded by the Fyre!" Kitty tried to get to him, but had to swerve hastily out of the way of a Fyre dragon and nearly slipped off her broom. "And this is why I never played Quidditch!" she hissed to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:46 pm
*Summer swooshed next to Kitty and-with her legs wrapped tightly so she herself wouldnt fall-helped Kitty become stable once more. Then she tried to fly close to the flames, but a fyre dragon leapt at her as well. She flew a few paces out of the way.*

Tabby you need to stop the flames! Treat it like it's living, I'm not sure what to do!

[[dont worry Katie. There are only a few good brooms anyways. haha Draco heart ]]

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:36 pm
"Keep these goons out of the air!!!!!" Katie yells and then flies over to Tabby. "Tabby, I think we're going to have to kill them. The flames. They can't be stopped. The only problem is that the way to do that is a one way ticket to expulsion and Azkaban," she says to her friend, nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:50 am
*Summer overhears her friend's conversation.*

No Katie! There has to be another way! Can't you somehow make water come alive as well? Make the water attack the fire?

*Summer shouts stupefy to two men near her then turns back to face Katie.*

It's worth a better shot than Azkaban at age 13!

*She turns back to where the men were approaching from*

God d***! They are everywhere!

Protego!

[[I hope I don't get into trouble for that, I censored it, and its a first offense, but I was trying to make it real...in difficult situations, people swear...If I do get in trouble, I'm sorry!]]

Summer_Breeze1507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:48 am
"Make the water alive?" repeated Kitty slowly and almost absentmindedly Stunned two more goons. "I wonder why there are so many of them here? They can't all be here for Lockhart. Are they after Katie or someone else? Gah, worry about the Fiendfyre now," Kitty snapped at herself.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff