Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:53 pm
she returned his smile "wow.....i've never really thought about it like that...." she said still looking at him as her tail started to sway from side to side again  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:03 pm
filosofy because life is more and life and death or tragedy and harmony, and far more than the question of"if a tree falls in the forest, does it sound?" Poetic quetes from the must smartest humas to walk the earth are the ones who really control this thatwe call destiny. Finally science because I think magic shouldn't be used for every single thing, a little wound should be cured with simple intelligence on the matter...Oh! I am so sorry I must be boring you with this. Forget about all the stuff I said its boring anyways.  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:16 pm
"no i agree.......i mean about the magic thing......i mean i have powers but no one really knows because i never use them unless i absolutely have too.....i mean i can understand if you need it to protect someone or yourself........or if someones about to die and you can heal them but the people who use it just to get attention can be despicable sometimes you know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:52 pm
Julianna groaned, and said,"I guess this school has too much romance sweatdrop ninja . So I think I should leave now, so I won't hear them 3nodding ." She walked and went back to her dorm.  

Pow in the Wow

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:35 am
"It is like that indeed. It is nice to talk with someone as intelectual as you mylady"Smiled at her warmly still with her hand on his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:15 pm
"i'm not that smart actually.....i've just learned from experience from where i used to live" she laughed then held his hand a tiny bit tighter "but thanks...." she smiled at him looking into his eyes  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:47 pm
"Well someone once said that no book can make you learn more than personal experience^^"kissed her lips softly and then smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:53 pm
"wow, thanks...." she returned his smile then kissed him back only a little bit deeper than he had kissed her  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:00 pm
Zeramir kissed her back every time deeper than the last one while taking her hand and interlocking their fingers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:05 pm
did the same while a slight smile curverd her lips as they kissed  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:10 pm
After kissing for well over a minute the kiss was quite deep and Zeramir for some dumb reason even he could not understand at the time, broke the kiss slowly and softly shaking her head as if trying things to get out of her head."I...I..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:12 pm
she looked at him then realized what he meant "it's ok.........i understand" she said and backed away a little giving him some more room  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:19 pm
"jajaja sees so dumb sometimes..." Said the mage while looking down." Every man ignores any sign of respect his heart may have just to have this moment...while I cant ignore disrespecting you which makes me not care about such a moment as much as the average man..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:24 pm
she put one hand on his shoulder "it's ok, your not disrespecting me......." she said looking at him "but i still understand.....so it's ok...." she smiled at him  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:30 pm
"I really really like you..."Smiles at her warmly as he gives her a little soft kiss and then says."You can rest asured^^ I will never do something you don't want me to do to you^^"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff